Author Topic: Trump’s company loses $4 BILLION....in one week.  (Read 3835 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Trump’s company loses $4 BILLION....in one week.
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2024, 02:48:00 PM »
How many BILLIONS has he stolen from shareholders now?

😆😆

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2024, 05:01:40 PM »
All it takes is a simple factual post to bring the Trumpturds running with their meltdowns.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2024, 07:13:02 PM »
All it takes is a simple factual post to bring the Trumpturds running with their meltdowns.

Totally!

And there only response is “fake news”.

🙄🙄

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2024, 07:20:04 PM »
That’s weird.

I thought Trump was a “Business Genius”.

😆😆

I am a CFA and that company should be worth 0 the fact that it is still trading at a 4bn market Cap instead of 8bn is amazing it is not profitable and never will be I would still short it at current prices. Convincing people to pay billions for shit is genius. Forget politics I like Trump but that stock is dog shit he is doing an amazing job convincing people it is worth anything.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2024, 07:33:37 PM »
I am a CFA and that company should be worth 0 the fact that it is still trading at a 4bn market Cap instead of 8bn is amazing it is not profitable and never will be I would still short it at current prices. Convincing people to pay billions for shit is genius. Forget politics I like Trump but that stock is dog shit he is doing an amazing job convincing people it is worth anything.

The company lost $58,000,000 off of only $4,000,000 in revenue.

Trump must have been EXTREMELY desperate to take this company public.

Apparently it the most expensive stock to short right now….big surprise.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2024, 07:37:13 PM »
The company lost $58,000,000 off of only $4,000,000 in revenue.

Trump must have been EXTREMELY desperate to take this company public.

Apparently it the most expensive stock to short right now….big surprise.

Correct it is not worth a dime users are down as well and the business it is modelled after twitter or X is also doing poorly

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2024, 07:42:45 PM »
Correct it is not worth a dime users are down as well and the business it is modelled after twitter or X is also doing poorly

I heard Trump has to hold the stock for at least 6 months before for he can sell any shares.

Do you think the stock will be with anything in 6 months?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2024, 04:54:01 AM »

The best part is it does NOT take a genius to convince these people to pay millions for it.  The idiots convince themselves to pay for it.  Just like they do with the shoes, Bible, NFTs, etc.   The FOMO combined with a fevered view of “owning the libs” just once… is what propels these low income supporters to part with their money. 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2024, 09:43:23 AM »
Will the bleeding ever end?

😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2024, 12:13:22 PM »
Worst businessman ever!

😆😆

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2024, 06:02:55 AM »
Hahahaha.  Sounds like some suckers are going to be left holding the bag.   Again!

"I'm very rich. I don't need anyone else's money. I am turning people away."
-Donald Trump 2016.

My oh my.... how time and truth turned into such grifting.

---
Truth Social Stock Crashes as Donald Trump Maneuvers to Sell His Own Shares
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Truth+Social+Stock+Crashes+as+Donald+Trump+Maneuvers+to+Sell+His+Own+Shares

Shares of Donald Trump's social media meme stock tumbled yet again today, sinking over 16 percent Monday morning.

The timing of the latest shellacking is particularly interesting: it comes after Trump made the first moves to cash out, likely leaving investors — who have already seen their holdings crumble — out to dry.

As Bloomberg reports, Truth Social owner Trump Media & Technology (TMTG) filed to register shares, including ones that are linked to warrants — a sign that Trump and other executives are looking to cash out far sooner than September, at which point the obligatory six-month hold on sales would be over.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2024, 06:09:46 AM »
Hahahahaha.   You don't say?

Like longtime Republican strategist Rick Wilson once said:  "Everything Trump touches dies."

---
Trump Supporters Horrified as the Value of Their "Truth Social" Stock Evaporates
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Supporters+Horrified+as+the+Value+of+Their+%22Truth+Social%22+Stock+Evaporates

Investors who poured their hard-earned cash into former president Donald Trump's Truth Social meme stock — while ignoring an astronomical number of red flags — are experiencing a rude awakening.

As the Washington Post reports, Trump supporters are seething as the value of the social media platform's parent company Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) continues to plummet (it's fallen an astonishing 16 percent just since markets opened this morning.)

"Sick of MY investment money being stolen!!" one user wrote in a Truth Social post, as quoted by WaPo, accusing Wall Street of unfairly shorting the stock. "They’re stealing peoples [sic] money and you’re allowing it!!"
Scamtown

Ever since the company merged with a blank check acquisition company, effectively allowing the far-right social media platform to be publicly traded, shares have been in freefall, wiping out any initial gains.

The latest plunge comes after TMTG announced it was planning to issue millions of additional shares.

As of this morning, shares have fallen well below $30, significantly less than what they were worth at the time of TMTG's merger and well under half what it was worth just two weeks ago.

Analysts have been shouting from the rooftops that Trump's cash grab was nothing more than a "scam" and that investors should stay far away. Yet plenty of the former president's most diehard fans have yet to be dissuaded.

"I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans," 71-year-old Oklahoma City native Jerry McClain, who invested in the stock, told WaPo. "I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime."
MAGA Forever

In reality, TMTG's executives are already locking down millions of dollars in payouts, leaving investors out to dry.

Bafflingly, some investors have made their peace with that, highlighting the fervor and fanaticism of Trump's most ardent supporters. To them, it's not about the money — it's about showing that they care by making a disastrous investment.

"If I lose it, fine. If I make a profit, wonderful," prominent conservative commentator Carol Swain, who put in $1,000, told WaPo. "But at the end of the day, I wanted to show my support."

"There’s such an effort to destroy him and strip his wealth away, and so much glee about it," she added. "I would like to see him be a winner."
---

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2024, 06:20:35 AM »
I heard Trump has to hold the stock for at least 6 months before for he can sell any shares.

Do you think the stock will be with anything in 6 months?

I think it will be less than what it is trading at now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2024, 05:27:25 PM »
I think it will be less than what it is trading at now.

A lot less.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2024, 05:12:13 AM »
Let's see what happens today.  hee hee hee

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2024, 01:18:45 PM »
It was up 10% again today after being up 25% yesterday after they complained about naked shorts. The stock looks manipulated like GameStop it is not trading based on any kind of fundamentals I would not touch it.