Author Topic: Big Booty, small waist, the realness  (Read 39403 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Big Booty, small waist, the realness
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »

Vivien Leigh was a renowned nymphomaniac, completely off the rails sexual predator.
Vivien Leigh would, today, be diagnosed as bi-polar. Her sexuality would make more 'sense' seen through such modern lenses as DSM 4, but that would only be part of her mental makeup, and not any part of your imbecilic diagnosis. I know you like to work your gimmick, like some enlightened Carlos Castaneda character, but you really need to get you ass into a class.  Oh brother.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2010, 04:24:32 PM »
ROFL!!!

:P

No but seriously are you married/in a relationship  ???
The second part...Holiday love is a good thing,no ;D ;)

epic_alien

« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2010, 05:08:36 PM »
It's the challenge my man, the challenge...of taming that ass. A woman who can throw it, is a woman who can take it...

and that chick is about 150...

Basically, I firmly believe that a ass can be too big...many women with big asses like the original chica, cannot run...and they have a short shelf life...It's like a big breasted woman, in America bigger is better...but the reality is, a well proportionate woman with a nice bubble butt is the ideal (for me)

These women have the "Gawd Damn!" effect

if you think that girl is 150, then it just show how deep your dilution on the subject is

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2010, 05:19:57 PM »
if you think that girl is 150, then it just show how deep your dilution on the subject is
You are looking at the size of the ass, no? A phat ass does have a physical volume, but in weight it doesn't weigh that much, plus, she has a small waist...her bone structure is small...thighs, yes are big...okay, I give her 170 max, which is pushing it...I've been around women like her before...went to college with many girl shaped like that. It's an illusion, much like A 1993 vintage Flex Wheeler...he was 216 at the Arnold Classic and 218 at the Mr. O, yet he looked bigger. Same deal here, her big ass and thighs make her appear bigger than what she is, but her lack of waist and torso weight play a role in that as well.

But,,when we think of weight, we must not use ourselves as men as guides, because a woman's composition is diff, far more fat than muscle, and even then it can be bulk, so their weight is not like ours...I knew one girl who was shaped like that and her ass was as solid as a oak desk, just solid...she was about 5'4, yet weighed 140, tiny waist, but the ass was BOOOM! it's just body composition.
I think there was a discussion on this months ago, and me and mesomorph were using Melyssa Ford as an example...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2010, 05:27:51 PM »
 "The realness" huh?

Black-American lingo is so cheesy.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2010, 05:36:14 PM »
"The realness" huh?

Black-American lingo is so cheesy.
I was referring to the Vanity thread from last week. How I firmly believe her booty is fake...
So therefore the "realness", originally it was gonna be "The Thickness"...

But, can you think of any other "lingo" that has the type of "swag"?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2010, 05:44:12 PM »
I was referring to the Vanity thread from last week. How I firmly believe her booty is fake...
So therefore the "realness", originally it was gonna be "The Thickness"...

But, can you think of any other "lingo" that has the type of "swag"?

I grew up around Oakland and my school was like 35% black and I heard ebonics all the time. And to me it just seemed so normal back then. I thought it sounded kinda cool.

Then I moved along outta there, and now I almost never hear it. But when I do, it just sounds sooooo ridiculous.

Just about everything in ebonics sounds stupid to me. It doesn't sound "cool" to me anymore. It just sounds like dumbed down English.

Almost all ebonics sounds like that to me.

It's just like if you meet a surfer who says "gnarly" and "that's sick" and shit like that all the time. It's just annoying and you wanna slap them usually.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2010, 06:02:15 PM »
It's just annoying and you wanna slap them usually.

Thats how most here feel about you.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2010, 06:03:52 PM »
Thats how most here feel about you.

Oh no. I want everyone here to love me and think i'm cool.  :'(

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2010, 06:14:54 PM »
I grew up around Oakland and my school was like 35% black and I heard ebonics all the time. And to me it just seemed so normal back then. I thought it sounded kinda cool.

Then I moved along outta there, and now I almost never hear it. But when I do, it just sounds sooooo ridiculous.

Just about everything in ebonics sounds stupid to me. It doesn't sound "cool" to me anymore. It just sounds like dumbed down English.

Almost all ebonics sounds like that to me.

It's just like if you meet a surfer who says "gnarly" and "that's sick" and shit like that all the time. It's just annoying and you wanna slap them usually.
No such thing as Ebonics, it's slang...and southern slang is funny...diff areas with diff black folk have diff types of slang, due to many of the black folk in Cali coming from the South, their slang originates from there and has a slight twang to it...but then taking on a local flavor. I'm in the Mid Atlantic, so we have that Southern, yet Northern flavor...when I go down south and talk to old heads, sometimes you can't understand what they are saying because their accent is so thick, plus they use old "slang" termilogy....my mother speaks in proper English, and emphasizes correct grammar when talking...
The hardest thing to do, is to mix of blend correct grammar with urban langauge, creating a hybrid, that seems cool, yet can be used in everyday language, and one can get away with cursing or speaking "incorrectly"...

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2010, 06:21:58 PM »
Oh no. I want everyone here to love me and think i'm cool.  :'(
Cambodian
U

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2010, 06:23:10 PM »
No such thing as Ebonics, it's slang...and southern slang is funny...diff areas with diff black folk have diff types of slang, due to many of the black folk in Cali coming from the South, their slang originates from there and has a slight twang to it...but then taking on a local flavor. I'm in the Mid Atlantic, so we have that Southern, yet Northern flavor...when I go down south and talk to old heads, sometimes you can't understand what they are saying because their accent is so thick, plus they use old "slang" termilogy....my mother speaks in proper English, and emphasizes correct grammar when talking...
The hardest thing to do, is to mix of blend correct grammar with urban langauge, creating a hybrid, that seems cool, yet can be used in everyday language, and one can get away with cursing or speaking "incorrectly"...

When people talk like that because they don't know any better, and it's the only thing they know, that's cool and I can accept that.

But when intelligent and educated people talk like that, and it's like they are forcing it. It just sounds ridiculous.

There are a lot of smart black people who try to force slang into their language, even though they know how to speak perfect Engligh, and it just sounds stupid. You can tell they're trying too hard.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2010, 06:24:13 PM »
Cambodian
Actually i'm not in Cambo. Nice guess though.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2010, 06:39:42 PM »
When people talk like that because they don't know any better, and it's the only thing they know, that's cool and I can accept that.

But when intelligent and educated people talk like that, and it's like they are forcing it. It just sounds ridiculous.

There are a lot of smart black people who try to force slang into their language, even though they know how to speak perfect Engligh, and it just sounds stupid. You can tell they're trying too hard.
Forced slang is one thing, like a HS teacher trying to show he's hip, but using slang in everyday speech, like it's nothing is diff, regardless of race...

For instance, saying, "Look Here, Butta Pecan Rican...."
"Miss Thickness, that print looks good on you...."

and so on, it must be said with sincerity, and not forced, then again, I flirt and don't know it...
But, there is a time and place for everything...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2010, 06:43:05 PM »
Forced slang is one thing, like a HS teacher trying to show he's hip, but using slang in everyday speech, like it's nothing is diff, regardless of race...

For instance, saying, "Look Here, Butta Pecan Rican...."
"Miss Thickness, that print looks good on you...."

and so on, it must be said with sincerity, and not forced, then again, I flirt and don't know it...
But, there is a time and place for everything...

When people use slang like that. It is truely cringe-worthy and sounds hideous. Makes my skin crawl when a grown adult talks like that.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2010, 06:50:22 PM »
When people use slang like that. It is truely cringe-worthy and sounds hideous. Makes my skin crawl when a grown adult talks like that.
You need to get out more, sorry to here that...
Because after I said Butta Pecan Rican we all started laughing and talking about our favorite Wu-Tang song...
And Miss Thickness, got the bizness...there should be that playfulness, thru one's tone, that cannot be conveyed thru a computer screen. It ain't cringeworthy, but it begets a hearty laugh, and opens the pathway for friendly discourse...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2010, 06:59:08 PM »
Because after I said Butta Pecan Rican we all started laughing and talking about our favorite Wu-Tang song...
And Miss Thickness, got the bizness...there should be that playfulness, thru one's tone, that cannot be conveyed thru a computer screen. It ain't cringeworthy, but it begets a hearty laugh, and opens the pathway for friendly discourse...

You go ahead and keep on saying ridiculous shit like that.

Most non-black people, and people who are not plugged into pop culture will just get uncomfortable and say "WTF???" when you say shit like that.

Just telling you the truth man. The way you see things is different than the way a lot of other people see things. You're living in TV land it seems.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2010, 07:17:45 PM »

Most non-black people, and people who are not plugged into pop culture will just get uncomfortable and say "WTF???" when you say shit like that.

Just telling you the truth man. The way you see things is different than the way a lot of other people see things. You're living in TV land it seems.
women like being called names like that. "miss thickness" is a good one so long as the girl is thick. other ways of appraoching a female: "hey sexy", ""hey girl, lookin good in those jeans", "damn, your hot like fire girl" , "hey cutie, lookin sexy", "hey girl, just wanna tell you that ass is killin those jeans"...    anything that is bold and confident and comes from a place of self-worth, not a place insecurity, will go over well if the woman is sane and thinks you look decent enough..  they will usually just smile, giggle, and say "thanks"..  at which point you can get a conversation going, and sometimes shell do more than just say thanks and start a convo with you...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2010, 07:21:18 PM »

No, you live in TV land, most people think you are guy who is running away from something...
Most people 40 and under have heard of Wu-Tang, most people who have listened to hip hop in the last 15 yrs know what Butta Pecan Rican refers to, it's not obscure, it's part of popular culture, part of hip hop culture, and it's a play on words...and skin tone. The fact is, one doesn't say that to non-ethnic people, that is something you disregarded.

It's like talking to someone who is not plugged into the bbing world and talk about juicing, "the sauce", deca, giant sets, super sets, straitions, shredded glutes, and G4P, you retain from talking about that  because they don't know...

You neglected to state that, which either shows that you are awkward around others and either try to force your perception on them ("the weird guy") or it was simply a lapse on your part...it is quite easy to balance talking to teenagers, people in their 20s to people in ther 60s, you find commonality, for instance, talking about phat asses, whether you like 'em or not...

Slang, offers that commonality, and it can defuse a potentially tensed discourse, or it show that you are fake and disengenuious...that's all I'm gonna say on it, because this thread is not about slang, but about asses.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2010, 07:36:03 PM »
Vivien Leigh would, today, be diagnosed as bi-polar. Her sexuality would make more 'sense' seen through such modern lenses as DSM 4, but that would only be part of her mental makeup, and not any part of your imbecilic diagnosis. I know you like to work your gimmick, like some enlightened Carlos Castaneda character, but you really need to get you ass into a class.  Oh brother.  

Calm down there Chimps. I sincerly apologize if Viviens sexuality intimidates you, but she was what she was. As previously stated it is pretty well documented.

As to the specifics of her mental health and the correct terminology for her numerous conditions, i'm really not that interested.

Really a little bewildered at your post, but whatever.

This is the only account on here i have ever had and i don't take it particularly seriously, you need to lighten up a bit.
Trans Milkshake.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »
Realness 4 Sho!

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2012, 07:52:24 AM »
And she can work it, if she threw this down on you, "Pelvis Smash!!!!", is her finshing move.

i find that ass totally gross....pure fat and tuna :o :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2012, 08:17:13 AM »

I'm wondering if Parker still says shit like this  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2012, 08:19:23 AM »
I'm wondering if Parker still says shit like this  ;D

You're just mad cause you "aint wit it" pops. ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2012, 08:22:13 AM »
Groink's not an ass guy at all... he loves his titties.
l