Author Topic: To Those Who are Pissed Over Obamacare-  (Read 7940 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
To Those Who are Pissed Over Obamacare-
« on: March 22, 2010, 06:28:14 AM »
Anyone with the time to search by state who voted yes for this piece of crap. Please post it so we can all see what trash voted for this bill.

Then, those of you who've had enough of backroom deals, make sure you write their names down because when Nov. rolls around you can whip this list out and vote their a$$es out of office.

::) :o :( >:( :-\ >:( >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: To Those Who are Pissed Over Obamacare-
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 06:30:57 AM »
Anyone with the time to search by state who voted yes for this piece of crap. Please post it so we can all see what trash voted for this bill.

Then, those of you who've had enough of backroom deals, make sure you write their names down because when Nov. rolls around you can whip this list out and vote their a$$es out of office.

::) :o :( >:( :-\ >:( >:(

When people see their state taxes skyrocket as millions get shifted to Medicade, maybe then the marxist assholes cheering this treason will understand how fiscally reckless this is. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 06:31:52 AM »
When people see their state taxes skyrocket as millions get shifted to Medicade, maybe then the marxist assholes cheering this treason will understand how fiscally reckless this is. 

I guess your little protest trip to your senators office with your Facebook crew didn't materialize?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 06:41:06 AM »
I guess your little protest trip to your senators office with your Facebook crew didn't materialize?

Ha,ha lets see,a super majority in the house,a fillabuster proof senate and it took them a year to pass it.Think the republicans would have had trouble getting their agenda passed like that?Before answering,remember the surge in Iraq?Democrats are innept and will be run out of office in Nov. and much of the bill willl be overturned in 3 years when Hussein is shown the door.Back to your hood boy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 06:42:54 AM »

I'll tell you what, provide me your address and I will send you my tax bill since you supported this shit, and I didnt. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 06:46:37 AM »
I'll tell you what, provide me your address and I will send you my tax bill since you supported this shit, and I didnt. 

Where did I ever post I supported it?  Getting your assumptions would be a first start to a decent post.

You really need to STFU with your whining and rhetoric hyperbole.  Feminine dramatics are the EXACT reason no one ever takes you serious on here with any kind of discussion or debate.  You are like a 14 year going on the rag for the first time.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 06:56:11 AM »
no one ever takes you serious on here

This is the biggest Pot meet Kettle statement in internet history.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 07:00:23 AM »
This is the biggest Pot meet Kettle statement in internet history.

Coming from someone that hasn't posted a single thing of substance once, we can see how much credibility you are already oozing here.

::)

Keep trying though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 07:04:15 AM »
Where did I ever post I supported it?  Getting your assumptions would be a first start to a decent post.

You really need to STFU with your whining and rhetoric hyperbole.  Feminine dramatics are the EXACT reason no one ever takes you serious on here with any kind of discussion or debate.  You are like a 14 year going on the rag for the first time.

Go take some pics of Straw and Chad buddy.   Maybe you three could have your own CJ thinking of ObamaCare and Barney Frank.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »
Go take some pics of Straw and Chad buddy.   Maybe you three could have your own CJ thinking of ObamaCare and Barney Frank.   

Maybe I would rather take them of you and your Facebook crew.  Sitting around crying into mommy's bosom.

What happened to the protest road trip?  Canceled?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 07:15:16 AM »
Maybe I would rather take them of you and your Facebook crew.  Sitting around crying into mommy's bosom.

What happened to the protest road trip?  Canceled?

I celebrated my own way.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 07:17:36 AM »
So did these people.

Both of you which accomplished nothing.   After all that talk about a road trip with your Facebook crew, it turned out to be nothing but hyperbole and hot air.

NEXT!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 07:20:01 AM »
I called Nita Lowey's office, and I got 20 others to do so, I sent letters, faxes, etc.  I did the same for Schumer, Gilibrand, etc. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 07:29:05 AM »
Whatever.

All that talk about a road trip and organized protest was just the Friday Frustrations talking huh?  When it came down to the wire for some real action, instead of joining that couple-hundred racist homophobe anti-semites limping around Capitol Hill on Saturday with their "Kill Da Bill" hollerfest which consisted of yelling about how Obama is Hitler or Stalin or Mao, etc..  you meekly rolled over and went to shoot up some Negro targets instead.  Good job.  That really influenced everyone to rally behind and defeat the bill.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 07:31:55 AM »
Whatever.

All that talk about a road trip and organized protest was just the Friday Frustrations talking huh?  When it came down to the wire for some real action, instead of joining that couple-hundred racist homophobe anti-semites limping around Capitol Hill on Saturday with their "Kill Da Bill" hollerfest which consisted of yelling about how Obama is Hitler or Stalin or Mao, etc..  you meekly rolled over and went to shoot up some Negro targets instead.  Good job.  That really influenced everyone to rally behind and defeat the bill.

Once I saw some of the corrupt dirty deals going down at the last minute it became obvious that this was a rigged game from the get go. 

There could have been 10 million people there and it would not have matters to these assholes. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 07:38:52 AM »

You are a bigger quitter than Palin.

Though being full of hot air is a toss up at this point between you two.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 07:40:47 AM »

You are a bigger quitter than Palin.

Though being full of hot air is a toss up at this point between you two.

::)  ::)

Like my prescense and that of millions of others could have possibly prevented these corrupt criminals from doing whatever they wanted.   ::)  ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010, 07:43:19 AM »
I called Nita Lowey's office, and I got 20 others to do so, I sent letters, faxes, etc.  I did the same for Schumer, Gilibrand, etc. 

I did the same..However, i was on the winning end....I did what's best for YOU 33367..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 07:43:41 AM »
Don't worry.  There is still a chance that the "left half muslin Hitler" won't sign on the dotted line.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 07:47:05 AM »
I celebrated my own way.     

Monster 40 inch waist line...that perma-bulker should check his blood pressure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 07:48:57 AM »

Monster 40 inch waist line...that perma-bulker should check his blood pressure.

::)  ::)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2010, 11:56:07 AM »

You obviously arent unhappy about it you moron, that's why he is assuming you supported it. And in regards to his "feminie dramatics" - he destroys every liberal's arguments that posts on here. You guys just dont like it because you cant come back with any counter argruments.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2010, 11:58:41 AM »
You obviously arent unhappy about it you moron, that's why he is assuming you supported it. And in regards to his "feminie dramatics" - he destroys every liberal's arguments that posts on here. You guys just dont like it because you cant come back with any counter argruments.

Facts kind of eliminate the need for "counter arguments".

He has known for over a year that I didn't support it.  He just conveniently chose to ignore it in his generic sound bite.

Come back, try again.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2010, 01:11:26 PM »
What negro targets?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010, 02:34:34 PM »
What negro targets?

I was shooting 12 guage slugs about of my 870.