Author Topic: Hey! All you Conspiracy Theorists In Here!!!  (Read 5015 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Hey! All you Conspiracy Theorists In Here!!!
« on: May 07, 2010, 08:10:02 AM »
Why don't you stop wasting your time on this WTC was a coverup crapolla and focus your energy on what happened to cause the housing market crash?? Why not demand to get answers on how the Americans who signed up for mortgages were screwed by our banks, and how the banks were forced to give these mortgaes to mostly minorities by "reputable" firms like ACORN, and Working Parties?? Then, if you are truly skeptical, you can then demand to know how many of the Obama adminstration reeped Billions on this?? How many in Bush's admin reeped billions?
Why not? Why waste our time with the WTC v Pentagon and "Pull it" and the fires and the waa waa waa...
We, as Americans are SCREWED by the politicans who made millions upon millions on our backs. NOT A GOD DAMN PEEP FROM YOU CONSPIRACY FRUITLOOPS. Not a friggin Peep.

12secGT

• Getbig III
Re: Hey! All you Conspiracy Theorists In Here!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 08:37:25 AM »
hhheeeelllooooo??!!!!! Where are you CTer's!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 08:56:09 AM »
My view is that the govt is hopeless inept and is simply not competent enough to have pulled off 9/11 in the fashion the CT'ers claim. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »
Why don't you stop wasting your time on this WTC was a coverup crapolla and focus your energy on what happened to cause the housing market crash?? Why not demand to get answers on how the Americans who signed up for mortgages were screwed by our banks, and how the banks were forced to give these mortgaes to mostly minorities by "reputable" firms like ACORN, and Working Parties?? Then, if you are truly skeptical, you can then demand to know how many of the Obama adminstration reeped Billions on this?? How many in Bush's admin reeped billions?
Why not? Why waste our time with the WTC v Pentagon and "Pull it" and the fires and the waa waa waa...
We, as Americans are SCREWED by the politicans who made millions upon millions on our backs. NOT A GOD DAMN PEEP FROM YOU CONSPIRACY FRUITLOOPS. Not a friggin Peep.

People agreed to loans that they couldn't afford. 

It's actually that simple.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 09:36:21 AM »

there are hardly any threads about 9/11 anymore.  There are a zillion threads around the crash.  How many more do you want to talk about it?  I don't even get into those 9/11 threads anymore.  but i've watched an participated in many threads relating to the crash. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 09:43:18 AM »

not quite that simple.  When they took these crapy loans and repackaged them as AAA investments, it created a market for those loans that wouldn't have exsisted.  So there was fraud on the banking/investment side that enabled it.  And there's more to the story.

On the CT side, many of us have posted shit here and there over the last year that relates

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 09:45:23 AM »
not quite that simple.  When they took these crapy loans and repackaged them as AAA investments, it created a market for those loans that wouldn't have exsisted.  So there was fraud on the banking/investment side that enabled it.  And there's more to the story.

Correct.  There was and is rampant wrongdoing, particularly with subprime lenders. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »
The govt is just as guilty for buying up all the shit mortgages and guess what?  The local and state govts' loved it as well since they got to massively increase their spending.  Also, the massive inflation in re prices were used by the local govts to jack up property taxes massively.  

Now that prices have come down they refuse to lower the taxes since they dont want to curtail the insane spending spree.  

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 09:54:11 AM »
There are no conspiracy theories regarding the housing market.  I don't think that Reptilians caused the meltdown..
There is no single cause..However, multiple things contributed to the bubble bursting.

When you have cardboard boxes that they pass off for a home, that sells for 440 K, with no yard.  You know the bubble will callpase..

It was like the tech bubble..There was a company Ventro that had 10 million in annual revenues...However, this company's market capitalization was about 20 billion..

When prices deviate from long term norms, sell, sell, sell

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 09:57:16 AM »
Thank you Mr. Rubin. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 10:04:06 AM »

On the CT side, many of us have posted shit here and there over the last year that relates

I did over simplify it I guess, I thought 'House of Cards' on CNBC was pretty interesting. 
S

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 10:09:30 AM »
I did over simplify it I guess, I thought 'House of Cards' on CNBC was pretty interesting. 

Great program...

There are some good documentaries on the subject on Front-line PBS...

So you guys can rule out the conspiracy theory that many believe the reptilians benefited from collapsing the housing market.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 10:09:39 AM »

You're wasting you time explaining this to EYE...I have spelled it out to the Nth degree with him and he is fixed on believing that people were the cause of the crash because they bought houses they ..could not afford...... and not that it was the corruption and fraudulent banks/real estate industry trickery...
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »

What are you talking about 12...there was no housing bubble burst...everyone has a home and everything is fine. The real estate companies are doing well, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are prospering like never before... there was and there is no need for bank bailouts... the talk of tent cities are only people involved in a new thing called Urban Camping Out... and the unemployment rate in america is at ZERO percent..Stop trying to stir up Conspiracy Theories
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 10:36:46 AM »
You're wasting you time explaining this to EYE...I have spelled it out to the Nth degree with him and he is fixed on believing that people were the cause of the crash because they bought houses they ..could not afford...... and not that it was the corruption and fraudulent banks/real estate industry trickery...

Ultimately, these people signed for mortgages that they didn't understand and couldn't meet the terms of. 
S

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »

I agree with you that Amercians were screwed by the politicians. What gave you the idea that CTs don't believe that? On the contrary they believe it more that non CTs. CTs on this site have participated a lot in discussions about the economy. IF it is true that 911 was an inside job then no time was wasted exposing it. If it is not true than you really have not lost anything either. There are no fortunes to be made questioning 911. To be honest it is not an enjoyable endeavor but I am puzzled by all that is out there and just don't accept the official story.

If you agree that politicians screwed the public then you agree that they are criminals? If you can accept that can you accept that they are capable of even worse crimes? Politicians throughout history have been responsible for untold misery. Just look at history. I'd take a Thomas Edison or Henry Ford over a politician any day of the week.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 10:51:19 AM »
What some of us want are methods, logistics, and actual ways in which the CT could have been carried out. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 10:56:36 AM »
What some of us want are methods, logistics, and actual ways in which the CT could have been carried out. 
You cannot prove a lie. That is the major problem. All I know is when I look at video footage and also all the lies that have come out of Washington it just does not add up. I am sure you will agree with me that Washington is morally corrupt. Do you trust anything they say? You have made countless threads and posts where you dicredit them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 11:00:46 AM »
What I am saying is that CT'ers need to take the next step and suggest actual ways it plausibly could have been conducted that stand up to scrutiny. 

For example:  if you believe that it was a controlled demo in the WTC - then take the next step - how many explosives, who, how when etc etc.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 11:14:28 AM »
Ultimately, these people signed for mortgages that they didn't understand and couldn't meet the terms of. 

DUH..Ultimately you are still struggling to understand that two plus two is four.

The people took out mortgages that were ADJUSTABLE. At the time of the signing they were told the most the loan would adjust is up or down 2 percent. When their loans went from 5 and 6 percent to 15 to 20 percent literally over night...they found their mortgages going from 1000 per month to 3000 to 4000 per month....NO ONE CAN HANDLE THAT SORT OF DRASTIC INCREASE....

Is it understandable now?
C

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 11:15:58 AM »

Oh. I agree. But what I am saying is people in our gov't made millions. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Chuck Shumer, Obama...

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »
Oh. I agree. But what I am saying is people in our gov't made millions. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Chuck Shumer, Obama...
On that I agree. It's disgusting how they profiteer because of their inside connections. Al Gore is now almost a billionaire because of the Global Warming Agenda.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »
DUH..Ultimately you are still struggling to understand that two plus two is four.

The people took out mortgages that were ADJUSTABLE. At the time of the signing they were told the most the loan would adjust is up or down 2 percent. When their loans went from 5 and 6 percent to 15 to 20 percent literally over night...they found their mortgages going from 1000 per month to 3000 to 4000 per month....NO ONE CAN HANDLE THAT SORT OF DRASTIC INCREASE....

LOL that wouldnt create the wild ass swing that youve painted...it would only raise the intrest a couple hundred not a couple thousand dollars...There is plenty of blame to go around if you think that ppl over extending themselves didnt greatly contribute to the problem youre an idiot...they were loaning ppl who made 45000 a yr 250000 with basically nothing down...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2010, 02:48:36 PM »

All they would have had to do was fifteen minutes worth of research (is it too much for people to take fifteen minutes to research one of the biggest investments they'll ever make) to learn that the market might not change in their favor (like they were assured it would) and that their ARM could adjust to a rate that they couldn't afford?  Maybe you're the kind of guy that would sign for something you didn't fully understand?  Maybe I'm wrong, maybe so called "adults" (who should be more than capable of making basic financial decisions) should legally have to be led through the process by an attorney that can explain things to them in terms they can understand?

S

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »

What about the people that lost their jobs? If they still had their jobs, they could still be paying.

Regardless of what kind of loan they had.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!