Author Topic: All This Blaming Bush Stuff....  (Read 14008 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: All This Blaming Bush Stuff....
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »
why bother?  cause you love america!

Do you think Palin really knows something all the experts do not?

Or, do you think she just wants to be able to say in 2012 "I offered my help barry, you didn't take it!"

Strictly political dude.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 10:51:18 AM »
Oh.  I see.  Nothing but a publicity ploy.  If she really wanted to help, she would call the white house. 

however, she wants to be seen as 'sought after'.  You know, she has the answers, but she's keeping them secret.

Now that she's seen obama isn't going to call her, why not release her ideas publicly - deliver a solution to this mess?  Look past obama's political thickheadedness.  Do it for the good of the nation.

333386, why do you think she is keeping her expertise to herself?  Why not use her platform to do what is best for the US of A - tell us how to fix this mess?

Obama DOESNT WANT TO CLEAN IT!!!He wants as much damage as possible!!This is a path to cap and trade!!This man HATES America and only cares about destroying as much of it as he can before Nov.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 11:11:36 AM »
If some jagoff in Fl named 240 had the solution to the oil mess - and bragged about being able to help - but didn't share his ideas, he'd be a complete prick.

likewise, if miss palin knows how to solve this mess, waiting for a political victory in obama calling her is an asinine and selfish move.  She should be on FB and twitter saying "THIS IS HOW TO SOLVE THE PROB!"

We all know she doesn't konw, so...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 11:24:38 AM »
If some jagoff in Fl named 240 had the solution to the oil mess - and bragged about being able to help - but didn't share his ideas, he'd be a complete prick.

likewise, if miss palin knows how to solve this mess, waiting for a political victory in obama calling her is an asinine and selfish move.  She should be on FB and twitter saying "THIS IS HOW TO SOLVE THE PROB!"

We all know she doesn't konw, so...

Why not 240?  It worked for the pofs in the WH right? 

For 2 years he bashed bush claiming he had all the answers to the economy and ran on "hope & change" and now obviously doesnt know dick. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 11:40:10 AM »
why bother?  cause you love america!

Do you think Palin really knows something all the experts do not?

Or, do you think she just wants to be able to say in 2012 "I offered my help barry, you didn't take it!"

Strictly political dude.
Here's a newsflash for you. Alaska DRILLS for oil. Palin was the gov. Obama was a community organizer. So, yes. Palin knows more about oil drilling. As it looks, Palin knows more about a lot of things..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 12:16:32 PM »
Here's a newsflash for you. Alaska DRILLS for oil. Palin was the gov. Obama was a community organizer. So, yes. Palin knows more about oil drilling. As it looks, Palin knows more about a lot of things..

What does palin know about stopping a huge oil leak that could help Obama?

Why does she tease with this info?  "I'll only tell if you call me personally"?

WTF is that?  Her own political goals and need for approval come first, before putting a solution out there which might stop it?

Is that the case?  She has the answers, but would rather WAIT while millions lost their job, until Obama gives her political props?  What if he never calls?  She'll just keep it a secret forever?

So it's either that, or she doesn't have the answer.  She knows and is hiding it, or she is bluffing to use politically later. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 12:23:26 PM »
240 - read my post.  The very things you are accusing palin of is exactly what Obama did to get in office, yet you still love him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 12:24:55 PM »
240 - read my post.  The very things you are accusing palin of is exactly what Obama did to get in office, yet you still love him. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 12:46:11 PM »

WTF is that?  Her own political goals and need for approval come first, before putting a solution out there which might stop it?

Is that the case?  She has the answers, but would rather WAIT while millions lost their job, until Obama gives her political props?  What if he never calls?  She'll just keep it a secret forever?

So it's either that, or she doesn't have the answer.  She knows and is hiding it, or she is bluffing to use politically later. 

Why does Palin need to have the answer?Obama said "uhhhhhh this is the day uhhhhhhh that the earth uhhhhhhhhh will start to uhhhhhhhh heal itself" .Let the almighty all knowing Obama stop it.Government can do everything you know.From running banks to running car companies to healing the earth.This fool wont even listen to the experts that have offered to help.

HE DOESNT WANT IT TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 12:51:36 PM »

I thought Obama said the day he was elected that this is the day the earth will start to heal itself.Why does he need help.He can do anything.He is an expert on all things.Thats what sitting in a racist church for twenty years and getting taught by the likes of Rev. Wright does.You can run banks,car companies,health care,clean up oil spills...

Obama wont even listen to Jindal because he either knows what to do,or he doesnt want a sollution.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 12:57:27 PM »
 thought Obama said the day he was elected that this is the day the earth will start to heal itself.Why does he need help.He can do anything.He is an expert on all things.Thats what sitting in a racist church for twenty years and getting taught by the likes of Rev. Wright does.You can run banks,car companies,health care,clean up oil spills...

Obama wont even listen to Jindal because he either knows what to do,or he doesn't want a solution.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 01:08:12 PM »
she don't even hold an elected office she can't offer shit, Jesus Christ all she is is a fucking quitter with big tits

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 01:29:49 PM »
Why does Palin need to have the answer?

She's claiming she can help, so she must have some kind of answer.  She's hoarding this answer because she doesn't care about those in the gulf coast.

Or, she just kinda made it up to sound important.  Probably that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 01:31:19 PM »
She's claiming she can help, so she must have some kind of answer.  She's hoarding this answer because she doesn't care about those in the gulf coast.

::)  ::)  ::)

she actually dealt with these companies and similar agencies.  ZERO is just agitating the situation since that is all he knows how to do.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 01:36:47 PM »

And Obama says he is going to kick some ass.Has he?He said the earth will heal itself.Has it?He said he is thinking about stopping this all the time but he has time for parties in the White house every week.Please,you have the balls to knock Palin when the guy in charge hasnt done a god dam thing to stop it,clean it up and has actually hindered Jindall.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2010, 01:41:38 PM »
::)  ::)  ::)

she actually dealt with these companies and similar agencies.  ZERO is just agitating the situation since that is all he knows how to do.   

I used to buy gas from BP, so I also dealt with them.

Please stop making this about obama - I concede he is completely impotent on this issue.

So... tell us what makes palin have an answer that BP and the nations top scientists don't have - and why won't she just share it already?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2010, 01:52:41 PM »
I used to buy gas from BP, so I also dealt with them.

Please stop making this about obama - I concede he is completely impotent on this issue.

So... tell us what makes palin have an answer that BP and the nations top scientists don't have - and why won't she just share it already?

Obama's job is to coordinate the cleanup response.   i know he cant plug the hole, other than Larry Sinclairs, but that is a different story. 

He is a disaster and agiating the situation horribly.  Whether its sending DOJ, barking threats, not calling Hayward, etc, its very clear is not a leader, but an agitator.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2010, 01:53:35 PM »
"All this blaming Bush stuff"

And of course the right didn't blame Clinton years into Bush's admin ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2010, 02:00:36 PM »
Obama's job is to coordinate the cleanup response.   i know he cant plug the hole, other than Larry Sinclairs, but that is a different story. 

He is a disaster and agiating the situation horribly.  Whether its sending DOJ, barking threats, not calling Hayward, etc, its very clear is not a leader, but an agitator.   

I agree here.

My point is not to argue that.

Someone said he rejected palin's help.  My belif is that she can't help, or she would do it already. She's just doing what she always does - try and take credit for everything, and always offer her 2 cents but no solutions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2010, 02:02:09 PM »
I agree here.

My point is not to argue that.

Someone said he rejected palin's help.  My belif is that she can't help, or she would do it already. She's just doing what she always does - try and take credit for everything, and always offer her 2 cents but no solutions.

Why not - thats how Barry got the WH right?   

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2010, 02:04:41 PM »
"All this blaming Bush stuff"

And of course the right didn't blame Clinton years into Bush's admin ::)

ah the proverbial "well they started it!!!" argument.  LOL.

it astounds me how this grotesquely simpleton argument continues to stand the test of time on these boards.  

what astounds me even more are all the voters who voted for "hope and change" simply overlook how everything obama does pretty much mirrors how the past two administrations operated and their defense is "well the bush and clinton administration did that too!!"  what was all that hope and change bullshit then?  

why can't we all just admit that both sides are completely unfair to the other and be done with it?  maybe then we can get this country's shit together.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2010, 02:26:27 PM »
LMAOOO @ 240-- "The experts don't know what to do.

Obama had James Cameron and Kevin Costner pitch solutions at the WH. Do you think they could have found some better people to ask than that?

It's so hysterical it's honestly scary. I thought appointing Kal Penn to a cabniet position was funny. Now we are asking James Cameron and Kevin Costner to stop an oil spill? Were Andy Dick and Rip Torn not availible?  ::)

Did you know that Troy Aikman also made a pitch to the WH for some company he represents to plug the spill? This is sheer madness. Obama is a weak, overmatched bufoon with a cabinet of braindead leftist stooges and DNC flunkies.

This administration is a complete and absolute joke in every single facet of governing. Both at home and abroad Obama is a fucking disaster. It's hard to be worse than GW Bush, but after less than two years, I would say we are within a fingernail of equaling Bush's many acts of stupidity. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2010, 02:41:22 PM »
Time #3 - I admit obama is completely helpless and impotent on this BP issue.

I just think palin is equally impotent.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 02:43:04 PM »
Norway, Saudi Arabia and Russia, all VERY experienced drilling countries, offered their help on this spill. Obama rejected them. WHY?

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2010, 02:53:06 PM »
Its true that there were some conservative talk radio hosts who were blaming Clinton for 9/11. The truth is that both Bush and Clinton share some of the blame for it. However, we are ALL responsible for 9/11. None of us took terrorism seriously enough in the 1990s because we thought we had defeated facism forever after the fall of the Soviet Union. Its quite possible that the things needed to stop 9/11 would not have been politically feasable. Hell, look at what happened to George Bush politically. Not only did he successfully prevent another 9/11, he allowed the US to go the longest it has ever gone without a terrorist attack on American interests in 2 or 3 decades. Yet he had uber sensual utopian hysterics calling him the worst president ever.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!