Author Topic: An Interesting Thought On The Popularity of Az's Immigration Reform  (Read 1282 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
My thinking is anyone who's old enough to feel the political correctness of not being able to discuss your true feelings about illegal aliens in such places as work, and certain social forums understand how powerful these special interests are. They aim quickly by labeling you as racist or a bigiot, ultimately you are an outcast. The reprocussions could mean losing your employment, and "friends" within your inner circle. Not good.

So here we are. Arizona is fed up with being the kidnap capital of the world and decides to enforce what is already the federal statute. The Mexicans are pissed because they want to pick our comquats. The Tea Party exists because Americans are fed up with the free spending of our money, and big gov't. So the time is now right. some 74% of America agrees with Az. Why is that?? I thought the PC police made sure we did what was RIGHT, or you were fingered as part of the problem??

Ahhh... hope and change really feels good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: An Interesting Thought On The Popularity of Az's Immigration Reform
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 10:36:14 AM »
Working for yourself solves all of this. 

Screw the corporate PC nonsense. 

I'm blasting Dio, in shorts, just came back from getting a client off on two huge speeding tickets with a seat belt violation only, drafting a Summary Judgment motion against a deadbeat contractor.