Author Topic: Gun Control  (Read 59481 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Gun Control
« Reply #350 on: July 11, 2023, 09:37:25 PM »
Thanks for making my point. A word salad post with no meaning
Unlike your time licking boots for democrats, that post has plenty of meaning. I would call you a disgrace to the uniform, but you already know that. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: July 11, 2023, 09:45:43 PM »
Unlike your time licking boots for democrats, that post has plenty of meaning. I would call you a disgrace to the uniform, but you already know that. ;)

If only your opinion meant something... You've evolved into Soul Crusher and the Scott all in one.. might ask yourself.. when did you jump the shark... 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #352 on: July 12, 2023, 02:12:45 PM »
Hypocrite.

St. Louis mayor's gun control stance questioned after private texts made public
The St. Louis mayor's office is reportedly in 'damage control mode' after personal texts were publicly released
By Emma Colton | Fox News
Published July 12, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/st-louis-mayors-gun-control-stance-questioned-after-private-texts-made-public?dicbo=v2-kLJjbgM

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: July 13, 2023, 03:57:35 PM »
If only your opinion meant something... You've evolved into Soul Crusher and the Scott all in one.. might ask yourself.. when did you jump the shark...
When that fat cunt Killary ran for President. It really started exposing the media bias and lies. It also showed me the morons that eat that bullshit up blindly and repeat it verbatim. Before that, I couldn't possibly care less about politics because they're all corrupt assholes and anyone that believes different should get their head checked.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: July 13, 2023, 08:08:28 PM »
When that fat cunt Killary ran for President. It really started exposing the media bias and lies. It also showed me the morons that eat that bullshit up blindly and repeat it verbatim. Before that, I couldn't possibly care less about politics because they're all corrupt assholes and anyone that believes different should get their head checked.

First, body shaming is so 90's

So it was around 2016 you realized the media couldn't be trusted?

What's your take on Coach still believing the election was stolen?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #355 on: July 13, 2023, 09:25:18 PM »

What’s your take on being a former cop and not knowing anything about the Second Amendment?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: July 13, 2023, 09:31:49 PM »
What’s your take on being a former cop and not knowing anything about the Second Amendment?

The question is invalid. I know quite a bit about it. I also know you believe the 2020 election was stolen which really brings your sanity into question

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: July 14, 2023, 03:41:09 PM »

Body shaming never goes out of style, it's timeless.

I've always known the media and the government can't be trusted.

I absolutely think the election was rigged and manipulated. If you believe Russia interfered in 2016 but our own government stood by idly in 2020, you might want to explain your reasoning for that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: July 14, 2023, 09:11:53 PM »
Body shaming never goes out of style, it's timeless.

I've always known the media and the government can't be trusted.

I absolutely think the election was rigged and manipulated. If you believe Russia interfered in 2016 but our own government stood by idly in 2020, you might want to explain your reasoning for that.

I'm pretty good at being a realist. I believe Russia attempted to interfere in the election. Putin obviouslly would prefer Donald over Hillary. Thats not debatable given the history of Trump praising Putin.
But as a realist, certain responsibilities befall me. For example, While I and many of my fellow countrymen could see through Russia's attempt to use the emails as propaganda. enough trump supporters {not the diehard republicans as they would have voted Trump regardless.}   fell for it to change the outcome.
What befuddles me and likely always will, is the tenacity Trump supporters have for him with he has shown he is like the anti chist when it comes to humility and honesty

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: July 15, 2023, 07:20:02 AM »
I'm pretty good at being a realist. I believe Russia attempted to interfere in the election. Putin obviouslly would prefer Donald over Hillary. Thats not debatable given the history of Trump praising Putin.
But as a realist, certain responsibilities befall me. For example, While I and many of my fellow countrymen could see through Russia's attempt to use the emails as propaganda. enough trump supporters {not the diehard republicans as they would have voted Trump regardless.}   fell for it to change the outcome.
What befuddles me and likely always will, is the tenacity Trump supporters have for him with he has shown he is like the anti chist when it comes to humility and honesty
This is the typings of what used to be a man regurgitating the media propaganda he's been spoon-fed. No russia propaganda made anyone vote for Trump, no facebook ads, no billboard on the side of the road, that cunt killary and the idea of change, real change, not like that same old bullshit Obama brought, made people vote for Trump. Weird to me that you eat up the whole russia thing, but have no questions at all about machine manipulation or vote count abnormalities in 2020. Just blindly believing what the media tells you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: July 15, 2023, 02:13:37 PM »
This is the typings of what used to be a man regurgitating the media propaganda he's been spoon-fed. No russia propaganda made anyone vote for Trump, no facebook ads, no billboard on the side of the road, that cunt killary and the idea of change, real change, not like that same old bullshit Obama brought, made people vote for Trump. Weird to me that you eat up the whole russia thing, but have no questions at all about machine manipulation or vote count abnormalities in 2020. Just blindly believing what the media tells you.

"In 2016, Russian operatives used a series of "active measures" to hack campaigns, spread disinformation and sow discord in an effort to sway the election in favor of President Donald Trump. That’s according to a bipartisan Senate report and former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation."

Now the media didn't write that report. The fact they posted the report, doesn't mean I'm believing what the media tells me. But you and I tend to get information from the media. I doubt someone mailed you a copy of the report.

You ignore science when you say people aren't swayed by those things. There is a billion dollar industry that thrives exactly because of that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: July 15, 2023, 05:19:35 PM »
"In 2016, Russian operatives used a series of "active measures" to hack campaigns, spread disinformation and sow discord in an effort to sway the election in favor of President Donald Trump. That’s according to a bipartisan Senate report and former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation."

Now the media didn't write that report. The fact they posted the report, doesn't mean I'm believing what the media tells me. But you and I tend to get information from the media. I doubt someone mailed you a copy of the report.

You ignore science when you say people aren't swayed by those things. There is a billion dollar industry that thrives exactly because of that.
Are you saying our politicians don't spread disinformation, lie, manipulate, etc in their campaign ads, rallies, interviews? The idea that Russia supposedly did this is amusing to me. Both sides of our government are waving their dicks at Russia while China is making moves. Russia is a distraction to keep attention away from China and their investment in our government hacks.
How often are you swayed to vote differently by an ad or a billboard or a blurb on facebook? Are you saying that 100% of Bidens funding for his campaign is from American sources?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: July 16, 2023, 07:13:58 PM »
Are you saying our politicians don't spread disinformation, lie, manipulate, etc in their campaign ads, rallies, interviews? The idea that Russia supposedly did this is amusing to me. Both sides of our government are waving their dicks at Russia while China is making moves. Russia is a distraction to keep attention away from China and their investment in our government hacks.
How often are you swayed to vote differently by an ad or a billboard or a blurb on facebook? Are you saying that 100% of Bidens funding for his campaign is from American sources?

Cool non answer. I will ask directly. Are the 285 billion US dollars spent annually in the US for advertising wasted money? If so, you are challenging years of statistics and analysis. If you agree, you are in the awkward position of admitting the disinformation spread by Russia didn't have an impact.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #363 on: July 17, 2023, 08:17:38 AM »
Cool non answer. I will ask directly. Are the 285 billion US dollars spent annually in the US for advertising wasted money? If so, you are challenging years of statistics and analysis. If you agree, you are in the awkward position of admitting the disinformation spread by Russia didn't have an impact.

Do you know this clown?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-mayor-blocks-state-police-help-for-understaffed-pd-in-move-that-caves-to-defund-activists-critics

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2023, 03:54:44 PM »

Facebook: Russian-linked accounts bought $150,000 in ads during 2016 race
A quarter of the Russian-linked ads were also geographically targeted at specific Facebook audiences in the U.S. | Justin Tallis/AFP/Getty Images
By DARREN SAMUELSOHN
09/06/2017
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/06/facebook-ads-russia-linked-accounts-242401#:~:text=Facebook%3A%20Russian%2Dlinked%20accounts%20bought%20%24150%2C000%20in%20ads%20during%202016%20race,-A%20quarter%20of&text=Facebook%20accounts%20with%20apparent%20Russian,by%20the%20social%20networking%20company

Aside from the fact this is a meaningless amount of money, there is ZERO evidence Russia spending $150k on ads in 2016 affected the outcome of any election in any state in the country.  This is one of the dumbest talking points of the 2016 election. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2023, 05:04:21 PM »
I've already been mocking you for this. Whatever ads Russia supposedly bought had zero impact on the election results in 2016. Meanwhile in 2020 there were undoubtedly some oddities in the voting tabulations. Is it enough to claim the election was stolen? I don't know, but I don't trust politicians, especially democrats or the alphabet agencies either for that matter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: July 17, 2023, 05:33:19 PM »
Federal judge upholds Oregon gun control law described as 'nation's most extreme'
Gun rights activist are appealing the decision to the 9th circuit
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News
Published July 17, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-upholds-oregon-gun-control-law-described-nations-most-extreme

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #367 on: July 17, 2023, 05:39:03 PM »
Federal judge upholds Oregon gun control law described as 'nation's most extreme'
Published July 17, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-upholds-oregon-gun-control-law-described-nations-most-extreme

I was literally just about to post this. This is dangerous

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: July 17, 2023, 05:55:32 PM »
I was literally just about to post this. This is dangerous

Should be short-lived.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #369 on: July 17, 2023, 05:58:33 PM »
Published July 17, 2023

The judge was a registered Democraft up until 1998, and a Republican from 2003 to present. She was appointed by Trump and previously she was appointed as US Attorney by GW Bush. So much for some prominent Republicans "supporting" the 2nd Amendment.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #370 on: July 17, 2023, 06:02:49 PM »
Should be short-lived.

No doubt. All of these blue state gun control laws flys in the face of Bruen

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: July 17, 2023, 06:03:32 PM »
The judge was a registered Democraft up until 1998, and a Republican from 2003 to present. She was appointed by Trump and previously she was appointed as US Attorney by GW Bush. So much for some prominent Republicans "supporting" the 2nd Amendment.

I don't trust any of them, regardless of party. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: July 17, 2023, 06:04:25 PM »
No doubt. All of these blue state gun control laws flys in the face of Bruen

And they do nothing to stop criminals from killing people.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: August 02, 2023, 05:44:24 PM »
Second Amendment: 48 Consecutive Months of One Million+ Gun Sales
AWR HAWKINS  2 Aug 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/08/02/second-amendment-48-consecutive-months-of-one-million-gun-sales/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: August 07, 2023, 10:56:31 AM »
So you can be forced to fight and die for your country, using a firearm, but cannot own one if you are a civilian?   ::)

Colorado raises age to buy firearms to 21
The new law goes into effect Monday.
Darian Douraghy
https://thepostmillennial.com/colorado-raises-age-to-buy-firearms-21?utm_campaign=64487#google_vignette