Author Topic: The Truth isn’t the truth  (Read 13566 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The Truth isn’t the truth
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2022, 01:01:21 AM »
Oh boy is right.   Got your ass beat again Tumbleweed Todd.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2022, 02:39:22 PM »
Oh boy is right.   Got your ass beat again Tumbleweed Todd.

Good knowing when it’s 4am your time and you’re still posting. I own that empty piece of real estate in your head

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2022, 06:26:28 PM »
Good knowing when it’s 4am your time and you’re still posting. I own that empty piece of real estate in your head

I’m in Korea.  There is a 13 hour time difference.

Talk about being stupid.   Tumbleweed Todd. Never right about anything.  The only thing you own is 47 chromosomes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2022, 07:20:33 PM »
I’m in Korea.  There is a 13 hour time difference.

Talk about being stupid.   Tumbleweed Todd. Never right about anything.  The only thing you own is 47 chromosomes.

If I didn't know you were in Korea how in the fuck does that make me stupid. Does your employer know you're this stupid?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2022, 10:44:18 PM »
If I didn't know you were in Korea how in the fuck does that make me stupid. Does your employer know you're this stupid?

I didn’t ask if you knew it. I just gave simple facts as to why you were wrong. That fact is that you are stupid. Whether you knew it or not has no bearing on being stupid.  You are stupid.  Period.  Full stop.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2022, 04:06:42 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA.  So much Claims of “censorship” are flying on Donald Trump’s alternative social media platform, Truth Social.

---
Truth Social Users Are Fuming Over ‘Censorship’ on Trump’s Platform.

The main point of contention among users is that Trump’s site continues to apply “sensitive content” notices obscuring some posts, including a popular anti-Biden meme that mocks the president over increasing inflation rates.
Advertisement

“This content may not be suitable for all audiences,” the notice states.

That content warning has also covered up a popular graphic depicting Jesus Christ and a quote from the Bible with a gray filter, leaving users fuming.

“Truth Social loves censorship,” one user wrote, whose bio on the site included the hashtag “NoMoreRINOs.”

Another pro-Trump user, “Ultra MAGA Peanut,” responded on the platform that Truth Social “should be embarrassed over this censorship.”

“Sadly, I see so many innocent posts that are marked as sensitive,” the user, @sammyrisley, wrote. “It is almost as bad as Twitter,” a further MAGA-loving user declared. for free speech.   
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2022, 05:02:21 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA.  So much Claims of “censorship” are flying on Donald Trump’s alternative social media platform, Truth Social.

---
Truth Social Users Are Fuming Over ‘Censorship’ on Trump’s Platform.

The main point of contention among users is that Trump’s site continues to apply “sensitive content” notices obscuring some posts, including a popular anti-Biden meme that mocks the president over increasing inflation rates.
Advertisement

“This content may not be suitable for all audiences,” the notice states.

That content warning has also covered up a popular graphic depicting Jesus Christ and a quote from the Bible with a gray filter, leaving users fuming.

“Truth Social loves censorship,” one user wrote, whose bio on the site included the hashtag “NoMoreRINOs.”

Another pro-Trump user, “Ultra MAGA Peanut,” responded on the platform that Truth Social “should be embarrassed over this censorship.”

“Sadly, I see so many innocent posts that are marked as sensitive,” the user, @sammyrisley, wrote. “It is almost as bad as Twitter,” a further MAGA-loving user declared. for free speech.   
---

Sure they are 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2022, 05:11:56 PM »
Sure they are 😂

They are.

Has they announced that Trumpy has been removed yet?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2022, 06:35:23 PM »
They are.

Has they announced that Trumpy has been removed yet?

lol..you’re having a rough week, aren’t ya?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2022, 08:10:59 AM »
lol..you’re having a rough week, aren’t ya?

Not as rough as yours and Trumpys.

Still think that state record is fake?  Or that Trumpy is still on the board?   hahahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2022, 04:57:00 PM »
Not as rough as yours and Trumpys.

Still think that state record is fake?  Or that Trumpy is still on the board?   hahahahaha

Yep….wrong again. Since you’re such a sluth I’ll let you figure it out lol

But hypothetically let’s say it was true…who cares, commie boy? lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2022, 06:18:53 PM »

I don’t have to figure it out.  The facts prove it.  Unlike your retarded ass that simply lies about everything you don’t even bother to read before posting. 

Obviously you care or else you would not be responding to it with your typical weak ass lies and denial.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2022, 07:19:49 PM »
I don’t have to figure it out.  The facts prove it.  Unlike your retarded ass that simply lies about everything you don’t even bother to read before posting. 

Obviously you care or else you would not be responding to it with your typical weak ass lies and denial.

Nope, you fucked up again

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2022, 06:42:13 AM »
Nope, you fucked up again

Facts say otherwise.  Just like facts and a state record Trumpy was removed from Truth back in June.  And yet retarded Qoach Todd thinks otherwise because he can't understand anything except lies and CTs. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2022, 02:25:10 PM »

You are posting a lot of "lol" lately Coach. It is like an addendum to everything you say. Just so you know, this constant laughing/giggling gives others the impression that you are an idiot or completely off your rocker. You might want to rethink your posting style if you expect anyone to take what you say seriously.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2022, 03:30:11 PM »
You are posting a lot of "lol" lately Coach. It is like an addendum to everything you say. Just so you know, this constant laughing/giggling gives others the impression that you are an idiot or completely off your rocker. You might want to rethink your posting style if you expect anyone to take what you say seriously.   

We already know he is.  Yet he feels the need to remind us every single day.

Qoach Todd only has 3 responses at any given time he uses to justify his empty postings.

"lol"

"oh boy"

"you didn't read it did you?"

Those are the current three. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2022, 02:54:35 PM »
Breaking News :  Trumpy still removed from TRUTH on June 8.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2022, 06:01:26 AM »
Naming it the Inflation Reduction Act was false advertising
American Thinker ^ | 8 Aug, 2022 | Olivia Murray
Posted on 8/8/2022, 8:15:43 AM by MtnClimber

How anyone believed hundreds of billions in new spending was going to lower inflation is beyond me—but they’re not called ‘useful idiots’ for nothing.

On Sunday, the United States Senate passed what was imprudently named the Inflation Reduction Act—with Kamala Harris breaking the tie, literally snickering as she condemned America to further economic carnage, and working-class citizens to utter financial strangulation.

SNIP

Interesting to note is that the mockingbird media—nothing more than a propaganda machine at the behest of the Democrat-Marxists driving the country into the ground—referred to the bill as the Inflation Reduction Act, but only until it passed. Now the headlines read:

1. Senate passes $739bn healthcare and climate bill after months of wrangling

2. Senate passes Democrats’ sweeping health care and climate bill

3. U.S. Senate approves bill to fight climate change, cut drug costs in win for Biden

4. Senate Democrats passed an election-year economic bill package focused on climate, taxes and health care with a tie-breaking vote from Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2022, 07:07:16 AM »
Sen. Coons: 'We May Not See Huge Impacts on Inflation in the First or Second Year'
CNS News ^ | August 8, 2022 | By Susan Jones
Posted on 8/8/2022, 9:55:55 AM by Oldeconomybuyer

(CNSNews.com) - Senate Democrats passed their so-called Inflation Adjustment Act on Sunday, but as one of those Democrats said, "we may not see huge impacts on inflation in the first or second year."

Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) told ABC's "This Week" that "this important, even landmark piece of legislation...will reduce prescription drug prices, reduce healthcare costs, reduce the deficit and make a big down payment on combatting climate change.

According to Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, "There isn’t a single thing in this bill that helps working people lower the prices of groceries, or the price of gasoline, or the price of housing, or the price of clothing. There isn’t a single thing in this bill that’s going to keep criminals in jail. There isn’t a single thing in this bill that’s going to secure our border. Those happen to be things that working people in this country care about.”

Not a single Republican voted for the Democrat bill, which Democrats pushed through using a process that requires only a simple majority vote.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2022, 07:16:22 AM »
What’s that got to do with Truth Social?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2022, 07:18:21 AM »
What’s that got to do with Truth Social?

The truth isnt the truth.  The democrats are spreading shit that simply isnt truth. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2022, 12:34:02 PM »
The truth isnt the truth.  The democrats are spreading shit that simply isnt truth.

We talking about a social media platform here short cake.