Author Topic: Proof Christopher Wrey lied and the Proud Boys are innocent  (Read 1948 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Too long to cut and paste the entire article with supporting documents and evidence. As usual, Lurker and Strawman were wrong yet again

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/lied-proof-highly-sensitive-doj-jan-6-documents-leaked-gateway-pundit-fbi-confidential-human-source-infiltrated-proud-boys-ran-fbi-operation-j-6-reported/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Proof Christopher Wrey lied and the Proud Boys are innocent
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 08:23:38 AM »
Huge.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 04:00:10 PM »
Gateway huh?

Uh no Todd.  Just you posting another lame ass CT again.   Posting a fucking click bait article to make your whining ass feel better?  No surprise. But since it seems to be so factual -hahahaha- why don’t you file a lawsuit on their behalf and clear them?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 05:22:51 PM »
Gateway huh?

Uh no Todd.  Just you posting another lame ass CT again.   Posting a fucking click bait article to make your whining ass feel better?  No surprise. But since it seems to be so factual -hahahaha- why don’t you file a lawsuit on their behalf and clear them?

Is this Todd thing an inside joke I missed?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 06:20:50 PM »
Is this Todd thing an inside joke I missed?

Let it go, this asshole gets owned on the daily because he doesn't read shit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 11:07:16 PM »

Says the dumb ass that posts articles that he can’t even read and wonders why they blow up in his face.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 09:34:39 AM »
Says the dumb ass that posts articles that he can’t even read and wonders why they blow up in his face.

Still didn’t read it. Quit embarrassing yourself

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2022, 05:06:46 PM »
Still didn’t read it. Quit embarrassing yourself

Wasn’t that your excuse for supporting that other article that blatantly lies about Trumpy being removed and you fell for it?  That was so easily refuted by an official state record?

Didn’t read it… that excuse just isn’t working Todd.  Keep trying and making excuses though.  It’s all you can do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2022, 07:20:46 PM »
Too long to cut and paste the entire article with supporting documents and evidence. As usual, Lurker and Strawman were wrong yet again

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/lied-proof-highly-sensitive-doj-jan-6-documents-leaked-gateway-pundit-fbi-confidential-human-source-infiltrated-proud-boys-ran-fbi-operation-j-6-reported/

Ah ha the Gatewaypundit once again – the ‘gospel’ according to Joe.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2022, 07:22:06 PM »

But apparently you do... read a shit publication.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2022, 07:31:31 PM »

He doesn’t even read it himself.  Which is why he got his ass busted in the other thread by trying to pass off some lying garbage that he didn’t even understand.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2022, 07:43:45 PM »
He doesn’t even read it himself.  Which is why he got his ass busted in the other thread by trying to pass off some lying garbage that he didn’t even understand.

Which other thread, you mean the one on the main board where you got railed?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2022, 07:45:12 PM »

Is that the best you can do? Did you read it and the links within in it? Of course not

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2022, 09:08:14 PM »
Which other thread, you mean the one on the main board where you got railed?

The one where Trumpy was removed from TRUTH. 

DID YOU EVEN READ IT?   Apparently not, despite mass posting your lies on it and getting busted.  Again.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2022, 12:00:02 AM »
Ah ha the Gatewaypundit once again – the ‘gospel’ according to Joe.

Why do libturdz put down one's websites then pos articles from their own (like CNN) like they are gospel?

Sort of hypocritical...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2022, 08:09:16 AM »
Why do libturdz put down one's websites then pos articles from their own (like CNN) like they are gospel?

Sort of hypocritical...

It’s 100% hypocritical. It’s why everything backfired when they try to argue or debate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2022, 12:25:18 AM »

Sort of hypocritical...

Good point. So, here's the thing, I did follow a couple of the links Coach posted a while back. Like with the Washington Post, you can't read passed the leader without registering which at the Post is free for the first 4 weeks and then they charge you $1.00 a week. I did not register with the Washington Post. Another thing I unfortunately discovered after the fact is that once you register, your email inbox is flooded with their propaganda almost on an hourly daily basis.

BTW, CNN is not gospel nor is FOX News or The Gateway Pundit or The New York Times. They are big business which caters to their target audiences. The greater the viewership or readership, the more money they make from their sponsors/advertisements. "Nothing new to see here."   

Guess where I just read this.

"BREAKING UPDATE: Verdict Reached in Steve Bannon’s Criminal Contempt of Congress Trial: GUILTY ON BOTH COUNTS"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-verdict-reached-steve-bannons-criminal-contempt-case/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2022, 10:47:49 AM »
Good point. So, here's the thing, I did follow a couple of the links Coach posted a while back. Like with the Washington Post, you can't read passed the leader without registering which at the Post is free for the first 4 weeks and then they charge you $1.00 a week. I did not register with the Washington Post. Another thing I unfortunately discovered after the fact is that once you register, your email inbox is flooded with their propaganda almost on an hourly daily basis.

BTW, CNN is not gospel nor is FOX News or The Gateway Pundit or The New York Times. They are big business which caters to their target audiences. The greater the viewership or readership, the more money they make from their sponsors/advertisements. "Nothing new to see here."   

Guess where I just read this.

"BREAKING UPDATE: Verdict Reached in Steve Bannon’s Criminal Contempt of Congress Trial: GUILTY ON BOTH COUNTS"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-verdict-reached-steve-bannons-criminal-contempt-case/

And still no one cares. Bannon left in 2017. There hasn’t been a conviction on this since 1974 and before that in the 1920’s. This is another political hit. How many Dems have refused subpoenas with no repercussions…shit, how many Dems have lied and been caught on the while testifying before Congress with no repercussions? None. This is a Stalinist show trial, hearing or whatever you want to call it. Nothing more nothing less. Fuck em’

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2022, 10:50:30 AM »
Like I said, Prime. You’re an apologist for the left. Quick defend and point out smoking guns that are never there and either slow or never point out the obvious corruption of the literal Marxist left.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2022, 06:09:29 PM »
Like I said, Prime. You’re an apologist for the left. Quick defend and point out smoking guns that are never there and either slow or never point out the obvious corruption of the literal Marxist left.

Let me get this straight. If I don't agree with you and say nothing or choose to ignore what you think is obvious corruption, I am an apologist, possibly a Marxist or even as you've accused me of on occasion, a Communist... is that about right to your way of thinking? I call bullshit. IMO, you are so absolutely one dimensional that it is laughable and extremely sad at the same time. No matter whether it is folks who lean right or those who lean left, some are wrong some of the time and some are sometimes right. No one is 100% right 100% of the time… well except in your view, yourself.

What I will very likely never apologize for is my compete disdain for Donald Trump. It is my right as it is the right of all other folks to choose who to like or dislike. As I've said before, there has never been a time when Trump the person was someone I would have as a friend or even want to know on a casual basis. Last time I checked, as a citizen of the U.S. I still had the constitutional privilege to choose who to like and who not to like.

No matter what you say to me or call me, I will never follow you down your rabbit hole.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2022, 07:20:42 PM »
Let me get this straight. If I don't agree with you and say nothing or choose to ignore what you think is obvious corruption, I am an apologist, possibly a Marxist or even as you've accused me of on occasion, a Communist... is that about right to your way of thinking? I call bullshit. IMO, you are so absolutely one dimensional that it is laughable and extremely sad at the same time. No matter whether it is folks who lean right or those who lean left, some are wrong some of the time and some are sometimes right. No one is 100% right 100% of the time… well except in your view, yourself.

What I will very likely never apologize for is my compete disdain for Donald Trump. It is my right as it is the right of all other folks to choose who to like or dislike. As I've said before, there has never been a time when Trump the person was someone I would have as a friend or even want to know on a casual basis. Last time I checked, as a citizen of the U.S. I still had the constitutional privilege to choose who to like and who not to like.

No matter what you say to me or call me, I will never follow you down your rabbit hole.

Politically, we’ve never agreed on anything

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2022, 09:08:50 AM »
Attorney and former Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz argued that former advisor to former President Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, did not get a fair trial and that his conviction was likely to be negated.

The attorney said that Bannon was never going to get a fair trial in Washington D.C. because of the demographics of the city.

He made the case when he appeared on the Newsmax show “The Record” with host Greta Van Susteren.

What do you think of this verdict, and what do you think of what’s likely to happen to him?” the host said.

“Entirely predictable and entirely in violation of the Constitution. The only provision of the Constitution which appears basically twice is trial by jury, in front of a fair jury. Number one he didn’t have a fair jury. Number two the judge took his defenses away from him. The judge denied him a jury trial. They wouldn’t allow him to put on evidence that he believed there was an executive privilege involved and he wanted a judicial determination bfore he violated the executive privilege. That issue could not be presented to the jury,” he said.

“As I predicted on this show and other shows before this conviction was a foregone conclusion. The only issue is will it be reversed by an appeal. Either by the appellate court in the District of Columbia or by the Supreme Court. I think its very likely that this conviction will be reversed at some point,” he said.

The onetime top counsel to then-GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump responded with fire during an appearance on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” telling the host that he’s more committed than ever to the former president.

As he introduced the segment, Carlson noted that on the same day Bannon was convicted, New York authorities released a man who was arrested a day earlier after he lunged at GOP Rep. Lee Zeldin with a sharp object in an attempt to cause him bodily harm, as Zeldin was campaigning for governor.

“A guy who tried to murder a gubernatorial candidate in New York was released with no bail. What are we to make of these two events occurring the same day?” he asked Bannon.

“As you can tell, the Democrats are completely lawless and look how they’ve run this committee,” Bannon said, before he said, “There is no ranking member. There’s no minority counsel. It’s not like the traditional hearings that have galvanized the nation in the past.”

Bannon was referencing the Jan. 6 Committee, which was hand-selected by Speaker Nancy Pelosi. The California Democrat also, in an unprecedented manner, refused to allow Republicans to seat their own members, which led House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and other members to declare the panel a politicized sham.

“We need a commission or committee on Jan. 6,” Bannon continued. “It’s got to be with the new Congress, with the Republicans in charge. We’ve got to get to the bottom of the intelligence failures, FBI involvement, DHS involvement, the intelligence services.”

“We’ve got to get to the bottom of it,” he added.

Bannon went on to say that the federal court trying him for refusing to respond to a congressional subpoena from the panel to provide testimony refused to allow him and his lawyers “to mount a defense” and address the issue of “executive privilege,” which is why he and his legal team did not call any witnesses.

“They’re coming at us on every aspect. Look, they’re trying to shut you down,” he told Carlson. “[P]eople have to understand, right now, this is an ideological war, and we cannot lose. The fate of the country is [at stake] over the next couple of years.”

https://conservativebrief.com/dersh-64847/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=SG

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2022, 10:19:51 AM »
Bannon promised to deliver "hell" at his trial.

The little bitch pussied out and deliver absolutely nothing.  Nothing. 

While no one was surprised, most everyone was disappointed he didn't give us the full circus act that he is known for.  Instead of waiting until after court for all his bluff and bluster later on, why not deliver that spiel to the court itself?   Because he is a pussy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2022, 02:29:17 PM »
Politically, we’ve never agreed on anything

What is your point? I did not say we have been in agreement politically, because you are correct, we have not.