Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852422 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Kahn is a main poster  :D No way a dude with that talent, would post so infrequently. Unless, he had a main account.  8)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Kahn,

What did you think of last night's Game of Thrones episode?

"1"

Hey, OMR!

I thought it was good in a laying-the-groundwork kind of way. On the one hand, I see how some might have viewed the episode as a fill-in pedestrain effort, but, as you know, on the other hand, the game of thrones is played out in sexy and non-sexy ways. For example, the scene between Lady Olenna Redwyne and Tywin Lannister was purposely understated but no less consequential and dangerous than the wall climb scene. And then there was this little meditation on chaos by Littlefinger:

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Hey, OMR!

I thought it was good in a laying-the-groundwork kind of way. One the one hand, I see how some might have viewed the episode as a fill-in pedestrain effort, but, as you know, on the other hand, the game of thrones is played out in sexy and non-sexy ways. For example, the scene between Lady Olenna Redwyne and Tywin Lannister was purposely understated but no less consequential and dangerous than the wall climb scene. And then there was this little meditation on chaos by Littlefinger:

Those two (littlefinger and Varys) are phenomenal players in this series. Not to mention that the scene between Tywin and Lady Olenna Redwyne was a thing of beauty.

I don't know how I feel about Jon Snow and his new lady..

"1"

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
Gentlemen, please, "am I to be overpraised merely for the accomplishments of being a civilized human?" -- Leopold in Woody Allen's A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy.

Stop it, you're making me blush.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Gentlemen, please, "am I to be overpraised merely for the accomplishments of being a civilzed human?" -- Leopold in Woody Allen's A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy.

so are you saying the rest of us are brutes? You would probably be right :D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Gentlemen, please, "am I to be overpraised merely for the accomplishments of being a civilzed human?" -- Leopold in Woody Allen's A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy.

There is only one true Leopold, a famous rabbit.  ;D

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
Those two (littlefinger and Varys) are phenomenal players in this series. Not to mention that the scene between Tywin and Lady Olenna Redwyne was a thing of beauty.

I don't know how I feel about Jon Snow and his new lady..

"1"

I could watch Littlefinger and Varys going at it all day! Seriously, the show is an intricate, complex, and pleasing (aesthetically and cognitively) tapestry of realpolitik. Sadly, there are only four more episodes left in season 3. So all this laying down of groundwork will soon propel us into chaos!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
K.N.S is the cock of the walk.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
damn today is one year since this epic owning

E
E

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Kahn is a main poster  :D No way a dude with that talent, would post so infrequently. Unless, he had a main account.  8)
lol i see what you did there

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
The Mother's Day Massacre of 2012.

One year ago, lest we forget.

Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Did anyone ever get served?  Were there things?   ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
BUMP - LMFAO

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Did anyone ever get served?  Were there things?   ???

No....suing Adonis is a fruitless venture and he had no grounds to do so anyway. 
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Legendary thread. ;D ;D
a

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Probably the only time in my life ive rushed home from work to jump on here for updates ha ha. Brilliant thread, we all tore him apart bit by bit in various discussions but this thread absolutely destroyed him. I wouldnt be surprised if he'd made a half arsed attempt at bumping himself off and told the Dr's that he was being bullied by an Adonis ha ha.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

No....suing Adonis is a fruitless venture and he had no grounds to do so anyway. 

Suing Adonis?  I thought SMM was going to sue OMR?  Who was suing who?  Where is Adonis lately.  He's been missing from the board.  We need more recipes.   :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Suing Adonis?  I thought SMM was going to sue OMR?  Who was suing who?  Where is Adonis lately.  He's been missing from the board.  We need more recipes.   :D

cuz we don't have a place around here that has recipes  ;)
:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
How come nobody talks about the time I owned Onemorerep into oblivion? He still has not fully recovered. In fact, he barely posts anymore  :-\ 

He could be scared of saying the wrong thing, and stepping onto shizzo island.

You dont get rescued from shizzo island.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
How come nobody talks about the time I owned Onemorerep into oblivion? He still has not fully recovered. In fact, he barely posts anymore  :-\ 

He could be scared of saying the wrong thing, and stepping onto shizzo island.

You dont get rescued from shizzo island.

Link, dummy?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Link, dummy?
It was The Sanjay Gupta weed thread. The thread that Onemorerep claimed that it was perfectly fine for his nephew to smoke weed.

I tore him a new one (which he probably put to good use)

Hell, he was probably ready to take a hit to relieve all the anxiety I caused him.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
It was The Sanjay Gupta weed thread. The thread that Onemorerep claimed that it was perfectly fine for his nephew to smoke weed.

I tore him a new one (which he probably put to good use)

Hell, he was probably ready to take a hit to relieve all the anxiety I caused him.

Did he admit defeat on this particular  field of battle?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
No admission. He did pull a Wiggs though  :-\

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Legendary thread

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
How you could even contemplate that shitsoul actually owned someone shows what a greenhorn you are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!