Author Topic: Is 50 years old too old for a 27 year old?  (Read 17814 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Is 50 years old too old for a 27 year old?
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »
To be truly free - at least in mind, even if not of living/work situation - one cannot be held captive by societal mores. 

If the masses perceive the women in this photo to be 'masculine' and consider that masculinity to be a negative thing which somehow detracts from their femininity, I'm totally ok with those same individuals considering me abnormal for labeling them as 'hot', my way of saying that they are sexually attractive.  In that we are all adults over the age of majority, I will not allow society to determine what is or is not attractive to me. 

Far enough, but when chicas start taking male hormones (like the girl pictured and girls you like), and their jawline gets squarer, voice is deeper, their figures loose their curves, and they develop penoris', the more attractive they become to you...it seems the masculine traits attract you far more than a curvy feminine woman...that there is the question Tre, what is the attraction of masculine women? Where did it begin, how did it begin...and why is is the more a woman is devoid of feminine traits the more turned on you are?

Some dudes like really really fat women, even when they know it's unhealthy, buy in their skewed minds, they are seeing curves, when all the woman is, is a ball of fat. These men often have very extreme self esteem issues, but get giddy at seeing a ball of lard with lipstick eating a ice cream cake...
And they say the same thing, society shouldn't dictate what I shouldn't like...but these women are health risks, abd possibly the women you like as well...can they have kids, what are the long term effects of being on aas steriods for women? And who outside of schmoes want a squared jawed flat chested, hard ass, non-curved woman, who could pass for a tranny?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »
If the 27 year old is my daughter, then 50 is waaaaay too old.

Now - me being 40 & my girlfriend being 28 is a different matter entirely...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2010, 06:14:13 PM »
Far enough, but when chicas start taking male hormones (like the girl pictured and girls you like), and their jawline gets squarer, voice is deeper, their figures loose their curves, and they develop penoris', the more attractive they become to you...it seems the masculine traits attract you far more than a curvy feminine woman...that there is the question Tre, what is the attraction of masculine women? Where did it begin, how did it begin...and why is is the more a woman is devoid of feminine traits the more turned on you are?

Some dudes like really really fat women, even when they know it's unhealthy, buy in their skewed minds, they are seeing curves, when all the woman is, is a ball of fat. These men often have very extreme self esteem issues, but get giddy at seeing a ball of lard with lipstick eating a ice cream cake...
And they say the same thing, society shouldn't dictate what I shouldn't like...but these women are health risks, abd possibly the women you like as well...can they have kids, what are the long term effects of being on aas steriods for women? And who outside of schmoes want a squared jawed flat chested, hard ass, non-curved woman, who could pass for a tranny?

Parker you don't get it.....I like the masculine chicks as well...its about taming a tough chick with your dick....showing her whose REALLY boss by banging the shit out of her...I like fat chicks as well....because its about taming them as well (sort of like captain Ahab taming Moby Dick)..also fat chicks are often vulnerable....a definite turn-on because lets face it..we love having a sense of power over others..especially over women......sex is all about domination and power!!!!...the actual pleasure is secondary

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2010, 11:05:42 PM »
John Romano is 50, very average build, and very average looking. I think for someone who has been training for as long as he has, and juiced he would half way decent. But I seen 19 yo, kids train a year and look bigger and better.
His fiance, is 27 yo, with thick legs , nice face and a round butt. Her legs are bigger then his. She wasnt wearing a ring at the 2011 MR Olympia, she didnt give out her number, but she did take other guys buissness cards?????

I think John is a cool guy, but he is 50, he is a felon and, he now pissed off the Weiders and NPC, as well as Steve Blechamn. If his gf wants to compete, she is screwed. Besides he is 50 she is 27, that a 23 years diffrence.
So when he is 60 she will, be 37, when she is 47 he will  be 70.

I give this relationship until the Mr Olympia 2011. By then they will be done.  I could see if John looked and was built like Gary Strydom or Francis Benfatto, but he isnt. He has big bugg eyes, a hufe butt cleff on his chin and his body looks really roungh. What do you guyds think? If you where a hot 27yo, would you want a 50 yo, trying to tie you down? not meeeeee!11
average build for being 50? dont see many 50 year old guys looking like that- god you are a assclown

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2010, 11:08:02 PM »
Isn't funny any other getbigger could have made this post and there would be a huge following, and tons of laughs! GetItOnNy is like the Rodney Dangerfield of Getbig.... He gets no respect  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2010, 11:25:56 PM »
Parker you don't get it.....I like the masculine chicks as well...its about taming a tough chick with your dick....showing her whose REALLY boss by banging the shit out of her...I like fat chicks as well....because its about taming them as well (sort of like captain Ahab taming Moby Dick)..also fat chicks are often vulnerable....a definite turn-on because lets face it..we love having a sense of power over others..especially over women......sex is all about domination and power!!!!...the actual pleasure is secondary
So you are another black man who likes chicks who look like dudes, and fat chicks...that's an extreme...maybe it's because you maybe coming from a position of lack of power, that's why crave to dominate...and this is way to throw off the emasculinzation of society of your mommy, who knows...
i'll come and say it, i think mofos are torn with their sexuality, because when you start liking women who look like dudes and have square jaws...you might as well be hitting off a dude... the only exception is Lenda Murray..

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2010, 12:21:51 AM »
In reality, I think John Romano is a great writer, probably the best in the bodybuilding industry.I honestly stopped subscribing to MD after John and Dave got fired.I had 1-2 months left on my subscription and I never renewed.10 to many adds, a 400 page magazine with 350 pages of advertisements.2) The way he fired Dave and John, wasnt cool.John helped make MD and Dave gace it the hardcore edge.
The only time I really didnt care for John is when he was dating Bethany Howlett, about 7-9 years ago.I had my son who was 11 and my Plant manager at my booth.John stops by with Betyhany who was wearing a t-shirt that said "Fuck bodybuilders, I am dating John Romano"
Her mouth was the most vulger I have heard in my entire life.AEvery word out of her mouth was fu$# Shi%$% Bitc$%^ and Cun$#.
Her mouth was worse then any trucker or anyone I have ever heard before.She was drunk and it was around noon at the Mr Olympia Expo.
Her mouth was so bad people were walking away from John and the booth he was at.
In all honesty I hope John and his girl are happy, and last for a long time.
I just having fun with the factt he is old enough to be her dad.Good for him.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2010, 01:43:43 AM »

Um...kind of like rape? ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2010, 01:56:13 AM »
I wish I had a 27 year old chick !!    :'(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2010, 08:02:53 AM »
Um...kind of like rape? ;)

don't be a dick..you know exactly what I mean.....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2010, 08:26:33 AM »
don't be a dick..you know exactly what I mean.....

Apparently, lots of women (more than we might think) have rape fantasies, even if they don't talk about it openly.  

Not gonna lie...it's hot.

Parker - will address your response in a new thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2010, 08:34:43 AM »
Apparently, lots of women (more than we might think) have rape fantasies, even if they don't talk about it openly.  

So should I just rape a bunch of chicks till I find one that wanted it? :D

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2010, 10:30:49 AM »

I've noticed similar things through out the years. However, I don't find that attractive at all. The women I've known had had these fantasies seemed to all have daddy issues or sexuality issues. Neither of which are worth my energy.