Author Topic: Demand to ban e-kul from religion section  (Read 10767 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Demand to ban e-kul from religion section
« on: April 19, 2013, 11:13:06 PM »
This guy doesn't care about religion, hates all religions, plays sides when he attacks one faith vs the other.

He totally trolls the section, absolutely brings no discussion, no debate, no nothing, just trolls the section.

He has crossed the line. I can tolerate his ignorance and hate to an extent of religion, but his rage, hate and anger has gone a little bit too far where he has praised genocide of people. He has jested about killing and mass murder of Muslims before, he has called the rape of women, and killing of women, men, children and elderly in burma as 'courageous acts' by budhists. All his posts have been repeatedly deleted and deleted and deleted and deleted and DELETED AND DELETED in the section but he continues to troll the section.

He has absolutely crossed the line this time.

For those totally unaware, in Burma since last year there is an all out genocide. Children are literally being hanged, burned alive, men are being captured in concentrations and shot by shooting squads. Women are raped in front of their families. There were mass killings per day, 1000 men all at once executed in a single day. It has been going on and there is a COMPLETE MEDIA BLACK OUT.

People are being literally chopped up and human body piles like mountains are being piled up.

Disgusting things that no human could endure or witness.

This guy has fucking crossed the line and needs to be fucking banned from the religion section. I don't lose it so easily, I'm a down to earth guy, I'm calm, I can tolerate other's ignorance, but this guy has fucking crossed the line. A fucking sub human degenerate that has no respect for human life.

There are thousands of refugees, people on the run, there are far more grueosome photos I cannot post them... where they are chopping up body pieces and collecting them in piles. Sick bastards, sick people, it outrages me... and I don't want to speak further on this right now... He has actually ridiculed this and mocked this. It's SICKENING.

Ban the sick pile of shit, someone needs to call the local authorities and have him in a mental institution.

He has admitted he is jobless, he was abused as a child, he is lonely, family-less, doesn't workout, what the hell is this 40 year old fart doing on this site?

Ban him from the religion section as he is nothing but a troll in that section.

This fucker has crossed the line, I am logging off as I'm really angry at hearing or even knowing a degenerate like this can even exist. I swear to God I would fucking break his jaw and drag him straight to a mental institute. A sick old bastard who has no respect at all, but to the extent tonight I am so up-hauled and disgusted.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Demand to ban e-kul from religion section
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 01:41:23 AM »
^^^ The usual vile Muslim propaganda.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Muslim children in the photos were tortured, raped and killed by their own families.  Such is the history of Muslims abusing their own children.  And true to form, they pass it off as someone else doing the deed.

And, according to Myanmar Ambassador Zin Yaw,  it is not the one-sided killing of Muslims by another group with the support of the state. According to Yaw, only 79 persons comprising members of both communities have been killed in the riots that started on 30th May 2012. He termed the photos of mass killings of Muslims as fake and described the reports as baseless accusations. He further said that the violent clashes began after the rape and murder of a Buddhist woman by three Muslims in Rakhine State on 28th May.

Fake photos or false information have been spread with an ill intention to agitate Muslims around the world by attempting to create the impression that Muslims are being discriminated or killed in Myanmar and that such acts are state sponsored. Such are unsubstantiated accusations.

Alafist Sheikh Bilal al-Masri called on Muslims to attack Buddhists and their interests.

“I decree that every person who can get to a Buddhist should kill him."

More than a dozen Buddhist temples and 45 houses were set ablaze after hundreds of Muslim protesters ran riot in Cox’s Bazar on Sept. 29 last year.

And in neighbouring Bangladesh, the crazy Muslims are doing the same thing rioting, murdering and burning down houses and temples, and why because they saw a photo of a burned Koran on facebook.  Talk about fucking lunatics.

And what about this Burmese Buddhist Monk burned with acid, slashed with knives, had genitals cut off, all by Muslims
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 02:46:41 AM »
This guy doesn't care about religion, hates all religions, plays sides when he attacks one faith vs the other.

He totally trolls the section, absolutely brings no discussion, no debate, no nothing, just trolls the section.

He has crossed the line. I can tolerate his ignorance and hate to an extent of religion, but his rage, hate and anger has gone a little bit too far where he has praised genocide of people. He has jested about killing and mass murder of Muslims before, he has called the rape of women, and killing of women, men, children and elderly in burma as 'courageous acts' by budhists. All his posts have been repeatedly deleted and deleted and deleted and deleted and DELETED AND DELETED in the section but he continues to troll the section.

For those totally unaware, in Burma since last year there is an all out genocide. Children are literally being hanged, burned alive, men are being captured in concentrations and shot by shooting squads. Women are raped in front of their families. There were mass killings per day, 1000 men all at once executed in a single day. It has been going on and there is a COMPLETE MEDIA BLACK OUT.

People are being literally chopped up and human body piles like mountains are being piled up.

This guy has fucking crossed the line and needs to be fucking banned from the religion section. I don't lose it so easily, I'm a down to earth guy, I'm calm, I can tolerate other's ignorance, but this guy has fucking crossed the line. A fucking sub human degenerate that has no respect for human life.

There are thousands of refugees, people on the run, there are far more grueosome photos I cannot post them... where they are chopping up body pieces and collecting them in piles. Sick bastards, sick people, it outrages me... and I don't want to speak further on this right now... He has actually ridiculed this and mocked this. It's SICKENING.

Ban the sick pile of shit, someone needs to call the local authorities and have him in a mental institution.

He has admitted he is jobless, he was abused as a child, he is lonely, family-less, doesn't workout, what the hell is this 40 year old fart doing on this site?

This fucker has crossed the line, I am logging off as I'm really angry at hearing or even knowing a degenerate like this can even exist. I swear to God I would fucking break his jaw and drag him straight to a mental institute. A sick old bastard who has no respect at all, but to the extent tonight I am so up-hauled and disgusted.

Unfortunately the guy is embedded with the mods here, so not much we can do about the parasite.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 06:25:10 AM »

Too bad not more Muslims in those pics. Best part is most of that was done by other Muslims. I'm about to flush my toilet... I feel worse for the turds going down then these sub humans. Well Done Assmed.

E-kul is an anti- American fucking asshole douche bag. But he's right about the devil cult. Your both worthless... But he's less worthless then you.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 06:26:30 AM »
And btw... Where were you in the threads about Boston Assmed? I missed your defense of those nice Muslim boys who purposely put a bomb at the feet of an 8 year old boy.

If I could push a button and bring that 1 American boy back... But it would wipe the earth clean of all 6 million of you devil worshipping pigs... I would push it before they even finished the sentence. I'd prolly have to get in line though.
$

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 06:42:02 AM »
against.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 07:39:43 AM »
E-kul is an anti- American fucking asshole douche bag. But he's right about the devil cult. Your both worthless... But he's less worthless then you.
That's the nicest thing you have ever said about me, I am genuinely touched.   ???
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 12:24:27 PM »
Unfortunately the guy is embedded with the mods here, so not much we can do about the parasite.

Simply put, that notion is only in your mind stingray. 

I’ve attempted to get to know others on this board and other boards in a more private setting without the distraction of debate and discussions.  In doing so I’ve had the privilege to learn about a few folks that were willing to share with me (E-Kul included) and I’ve come to find some genuinely nice people that have been through a number of different and challenging circumstances in their lives. 

My suggestion is this, try to get to know your fellow board members a bit more and understand their backgrounds and experiences.  You may find a human being behind the Getbig account.   Further, the methods currently employed to convert others……well……they ain’t workin.  If you want others to experience the mercy, submission and peace of Islam then you must demonstrate that everyday in every post.  You must be willing to be insulted and respond with kindness.  Faith can be fully defended with kindness and harsh insults can be responded to with grace.  The onus is on the believer to represent their faith and their God….not the other way around.  Tempers are gonna flare from time to time, but you have to be willing to stop, regroup and return with humility and even admit “hey, I was out of line before.”  If you truly believe that God is in control then let him be in control.  Others will reap whatever they choose to sow…..sow kindess and you’ll reap it, sow anger and you’ll reap it. 

And stingray, if you’d like to speak to me privately you’re more than welcome to….just send me a PM.  I’d be happy to speak with you too.  I don’t have a bunch of wisdom to impart LOL, but I’m happy to discuss privately if you’d like to.

The prophet Mohamed advised us that the strong person is not the one with the biggest muscles or best strength, but the strongest person is the one who controls his anger.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 12:46:23 PM »
MoS... I can honestly say you are the right man to be the moderator of this board. For all the childish shit we sling at each other... Me included... You remain classy. Well done. Really. I'm not saying that as a joke or anything I'm 100% serious. Sometimes it's hard to tell tone in posts so just wanted you to know I notice what a good job you do here even when assholes like me make it hard.
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 01:01:14 PM »
MoS... I can honestly say you are the right man to be the moderator of this board. For all the childish shit we sling at each other... Me included... You remain classy. Well done. Really. I'm not saying that as a joke or anything I'm 100% serious. Sometimes it's hard to tell tone in posts so just wanted you to know I notice what a good job you do here even when assholes like me make it hard.
I appreciate that.  Believe me, it's not easy to keep my cool and I'm not 100% successful, but I do know that the Lord have done a tremendous work in my life and any grace I'm able to exhibit is because of Jesus Christ....I take no credit.

God bless!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 02:54:45 PM »
Sorry guys, Ron doesn't want dead body pics on here.
You can post links to them though with a warning/description as to what they are.

If there are any posted elsewhere please let us know and we'll delete.  Thanks.
R

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 03:28:31 PM »
Simply put, that notion is only in your mind stingray.  

I’ve attempted to get to know others on this board and other boards in a more private setting without the distraction of debate and discussions.  In doing so I’ve had the privilege to learn about a few folks that were willing to share with me (E-Kul included) and I’ve come to find some genuinely nice people that have been through a number of different and challenging circumstances in their lives.  

My suggestion is this, try to get to know your fellow board members a bit more and understand their backgrounds and experiences.  You may find a human being behind the Getbig account.   Further, the methods currently employed to convert others……well……they ain’t workin.  If you want others to experience the mercy, submission and peace of Islam then you must demonstrate that everyday in every post.  You must be willing to be insulted and respond with kindness.  Faith can be fully defended with kindness and harsh insults can be responded to with grace.  The onus is on the believer to represent their faith and their God….not the other way around.  Tempers are gonna flare from time to time, but you have to be willing to stop, regroup and return with humility and even admit “hey, I was out of line before.”  If you truly believe that God is in control then let him be in control.  Others will reap whatever they choose to sow…..sow kindess and you’ll reap it, sow anger and you’ll reap it.  

And stingray, if you’d like to speak to me privately you’re more than welcome to….just send me a PM.  I’d be happy to speak with you too.  I don’t have a bunch of wisdom to impart LOL, but I’m happy to discuss privately if you’d like to.

So you want the muslims to be angels on this board and say nice things but non muslims can say its ok to slaughter muslims, say what they want and post what they want but nothing happens to them?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 05:11:25 PM »
So you want the muslims to be angels on this board and say nice things but non muslims can say its ok to slaughter muslims, say what they want and post what they want but nothing happens to them?

I suggested you defend your Islamic faith with the very qualities of mercy and peace you profess it represents.  

I've deleted dozens and dozens and dozens of anti-Islamic posts and threads on this board....many of which you never knew existed.  Earlier today I cleared out a highly offensive exchange between E-Kul and ahmed.  

I've been asked to have posters banned for posting far less than "the slaugher of Muslims".  I've been asked to have posters banned simply for disagreeing with Islam.

Me, I've learned it's far more productive to show love and grace to those that hate and oppose you than it is to respond with anger and disdain regardless of what they said to me.  And I've had folks tell me they'd like to see every Christian on earth dropped in boiling oil, but first they'd make me watch the rape of my wife and baby daughter.  The last impression I left with those folks was that of Christ's love not to mention the attention their comments drew brought numerous others to the thread that also had the possibility of learning about's Christ's love.  

Their anger and hate provided an opportunity for countless others to experience the contrast of Christ's love and grace and peace and mercy.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 06:04:53 PM »
MOS, this is not about tolerating his ignorance or hate, it's crossed the limit where he is ridiculing human life and ridiculing mass deaths of people. His two faced, cynical, play one side to bash islam one at a time tactics are see through. He will talk about 'boston bombing' but then in other threads dissed americans and boston victims. He is not mentally okay. Likewise he'll pussy foot with you but then behind ur back hate christians or praise christians while bashing islam but then bash and hate christians. The worst kind of mental person.

The fact that he has advocated and ridiculed deaths of muslim more than once this has CROSSED THE LINE.

Thick Nick as well "not enough dead muslims"

This is unacceptable and they should be banned from this section, but e-kul has ACTIVELY done this over and over again, this time he has crossed the line.

Actual advocation of slaughter of muslims, he crossed the line. You very well know I have not burst  out and been this pissed off except this one time now when he has REALLY crossed the line, in fact i encouraged other muslims on the board from refraining of bursting out either and being patient, but when you ridicule deaths and advocate massacre of Muslims... no.. thats a little to ofar and there is absolutely no room for tolerance not an ounce not a dot of tolerance for that. Stingray can affirm that I've told him to not burst out at his hate at him before either... but this... its really too far.

Furthermore he really brings NOTHING to this section as he has admitted numerous times that he has never nor ever will read the quran, has no interest in religion, hates all religions and god and is just trolling while having his usual fits of rage and hate of muslims where he'll barrage the muslim threads with his hate messages when something flips inside him in his life.

The thing is he talks sometimes as if he is spreading facts but in fact he is spreading lies and demeanour. But his latest stunts has been over the top and beyond disrespectful. Disrespecting human life and dignity at an all time low. I am sorry but a person who can go this low... seriously?

I am tolerant of others ignorance and even their hate to an extent but this is seriously crossing the line and you tolerating is indeed a double standard.

As stingray mentioned, you want us to be quiet and unmoved even if someone is advocating slaughter and ridiculing our dead? I don't think so.

If some moron came on here and started advocating murder of Jews and praising hitler's 'work' it wouldn't go down as tolerant now would it. It's indifferent. What this sub human creature is advocating is what hitler advocated. His work and geert wilders work are indifferent to the hate preaching of Hitler against Jews, except that this time around its about Muslims.

And why is it you removed the pictures of MUSLIMS SUFFERING and being killed from this thread but leave his non-sense buddhist pictures which hide the full story You are defending his position as such and not letting people witness it for themselves.

It's like if someone posted pictures of the genocide in some x african country and then some idiot comes about and starts slandering the suffering of those people and posts the aggressors pictures how 'they are suffering from the victims' but makes it seem like they are the victims. Then a mod comes in and erases the content of the african country suffering genocide and instead the aggressors are left to seem like the victims and no one knows about the genocide.

There is an all out media black out and total international silence of genocide of Muslims in burma.

Some picture of a monk holding a sign and a monk praying and some building tumbled down. Versus pictures of mutilated muslim bodies of children, women, piles of muslim men shot 1000 in a single day mass genocide. TOTAL CONTRAST It's unacceptable.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 08:22:33 PM »
And btw... Where were you in the threads about Boston Assmed? I missed your defense of those nice Muslim boys who purposely put a bomb at the feet of an 8 year old boy.

If I could push a button and bring that 1 American boy back... But it would wipe the earth clean of all 6 million of you devil worshipping pigs... I would push it before they even finished the sentence. I'd prolly have to get in line though.

Why dont you ask the FBi who looked after the young kid, guided him, councelled him and provided him with the bomb. They try to blame the attack on the chechen war which has been going on for years and years, whats a attack at boston going to help the chechen cause?

New York Times: FBI Hatches Terror Plots

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/new-york-times-fbi-hatches-terror-plots.html

American Terror: Manufactured by the FBI

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/american-terror-manufactured-by-the-fbi/41668/

The Authorities monitored every single muslim and business in new york, and this was the result,

NYPD: Muslim spying led to no leads or terror cases

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-muslim-spying-led-leads-terror-cases-article-1.1141050#ixzz2R43uFzBl

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 08:55:29 PM »
MOS, this is not about tolerating his ignorance or hate, it's crossed the limit where he is ridiculing human life and ridiculing mass deaths of people. His two faced, cynical, play one side to bash islam one at a time tactics are see through. He will talk about 'boston bombing' but then in other threads dissed americans and boston victims. He is not mentally okay. Likewise he'll pussy foot with you but then behind ur back hate christians or praise christians while bashing islam but then bash and hate christians. The worst kind of mental person.

The fact that he has advocated and ridiculed deaths of muslim more than once this has CROSSED THE LINE.

Thick Nick as well "not enough dead muslims"

This is unacceptable and they should be banned from this section, but e-kul has ACTIVELY done this over and over again, this time he has crossed the line.

Actual advocation of slaughter of muslims, he crossed the line. You very well know I have not burst  out and been this pissed off except this one time now when he has REALLY crossed the line, in fact i encouraged other muslims on the board from refraining of bursting out either and being patient, but when you ridicule deaths and advocate massacre of Muslims... no.. thats a little to ofar and there is absolutely no room for tolerance not an ounce not a dot of tolerance for that. Stingray can affirm that I've told him to not burst out at his hate at him before either... but this... its really too far.

Furthermore he really brings NOTHING to this section as he has admitted numerous times that he has never nor ever will read the quran, has no interest in religion, hates all religions and god and is just trolling while having his usual fits of rage and hate of muslims where he'll barrage the muslim threads with his hate messages when something flips inside him in his life.

The thing is he talks sometimes as if he is spreading facts but in fact he is spreading lies and demeanour. But his latest stunts has been over the top and beyond disrespectful. Disrespecting human life and dignity at an all time low. I am sorry but a person who can go this low... seriously?

I am tolerant of others ignorance and even their hate to an extent but this is seriously crossing the line and you tolerating is indeed a double standard.

As stingray mentioned, you want us to be quiet and unmoved even if someone is advocating slaughter and ridiculing our dead? I don't think so.

If some moron came on here and started advocating murder of Jews and praising hitler's 'work' it wouldn't go down as tolerant now would it. It's indifferent. What this sub human creature is advocating is what hitler advocated. His work and geert wilders work are indifferent to the hate preaching of Hitler against Jews, except that this time around its about Muslims.

And why is it you removed the pictures of MUSLIMS SUFFERING and being killed from this thread but leave his non-sense buddhist pictures which hide the full story You are defending his position as such and not letting people witness it for themselves.

It's like if someone posted pictures of the genocide in some x african country and then some idiot comes about and starts slandering the suffering of those people and posts the aggressors pictures how 'they are suffering from the victims' but makes it seem like they are the victims. Then a mod comes in and erases the content of the african country suffering genocide and instead the aggressors are left to seem like the victims and no one knows about the genocide.

There is an all out media black out and total international silence of genocide of Muslims in burma.

Some picture of a monk holding a sign and a monk praying and some building tumbled down. Versus pictures of mutilated muslim bodies of children, women, piles of muslim men shot 1000 in a single day mass genocide. TOTAL CONTRAST It's unacceptable.
You truly are a perverse individual and a shocking representative of ISLAM.  It was in fact you a-ahmed who woke me up to the insidious nature of ISLAM.  You constantly LIE, YES BLATANTLY LIE about situations to paint yourself in a positive light and attempt to slander others.  I know ISLAM encourages this, and this is one of the many reasons ISLAM isn't tolerated.  And as for the accusation of  ridiculing the mass deaths of people, you are the last one to talk, you follow a religion that not only worships the mass deaths of people, they initiate such actions and provoke others to have no other option but to fight back,  

When Muslims gangrape Buddhist women in Burma and they fight back, yes i applaud that, I think it as about time the Muslims get a taste of their own jihad.  When you consider the crap buddhists have been through in Tibet and to now see them constantly attacked in places like Burma and Bangladesh, it is good to see them change their passive stance that ultimately got them removed from their home land.  Your support of these regular atrocities is disgusting and shameful, and just one more reason ISLAM will always be considered an EVIL ideology.

And as for your accusation of offering nothing and having no interest in religion, this is absurd.  I quire possibly have far more interest in it than you and have broader understanding of the subject due to having no affiliation with any religion.  I regularly accept Jehovahs Witnesses to my home when they visit and have in depth conversations with them about life and the Universe.  I have an interest in the potential for a creator, it just isn't the juvenile concept that you hold.  Their is quite possibly a creator, but I can safely assume it will not be the one you worship in the Koran.  I simply post to counter your propaganda, to offer a balance so that others get a full picture of Islam and what people think of it.  ISLAM is a master of propaganda, and as propagandists, their goal is to dominate and make sure only THEIR information gets out there and to suppress other points of view.  It is obvious that is what you are trying to do here.  If ISLAM truly is great, those drawn to it will see through the negative slants others portray it as.  But if ISLAM isn't as great as you say it is, then other peoples point of view will be invaluable.  But people need all sides of the story to make up their minds, not just ridiculous ISLAMIC love in whereby you constantly paint ISLAM in a one sided positive light that couldn't possibly be reflected by reality.

And as for the situation in Burma, it has been proven those pictures you have posted are fake, and more likely the end result of muslim on Muslim violence than they are from the Monks.  This is a big problem with the Muslims, they almost always start the fight, but when others retaliate, and the Muslims lose, they cry and jump up and down and have a massive temper tantrum.  Muslims truly are child like, it is like they are stuck in some juvenile stage of development, always wanting to get there own way and threatening violence when they don't.  Did you really think Monks in Burma were going to constantly put up with the terrorist acts of Muslims,  Seriously.  Muslims need to stop playing the victim and realise they are Victimisers, they are the aggressors, they bring suffering onto themselves and other people.  This is the truth.  Your religion is antagonistic by it's very nature, it encourages you to attack others and to provoke.  Islam's needs to let go of it's insistence that it is superior and dominant when it is obvious to even a casual observer that it is primitive and barbaric
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 10:28:50 PM »
As I was typing the above Post, the local Jehovahs Witnesses knocked on the door.  They are two lovely ladies, one of them is extremely open minded and quite educated and able to argue quite well when I bring up obvious discrepancies in the bible.  They run rings around the likes of a_ahmed, she was a fantastic ambassador for her religion, and because of it I hold the Jehohavas in high regard for the way they carry themselves and take to the streets carrying their message.  They respond with kindness when I am critical of their beliefs, they don't rely on fear and intimidation, they don't hate me because I am an infidel and don't believe what they believe.  And last time I checked they don't resort to terrorism to get their point across.  Just to be sure I googled Jehovas witness terrorism and lo and behold, nothing.  Can't say the same when you google Islam terrorism, it just throws up endless page after page of stories about Islam and terrorism, so much so that you could easily think that terrorism was a synonym of ISLAM.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 01:25:29 AM »
As I was typing the above Post, the local Jehovahs Witnesses knocked on the door.  They are two lovely ladies, one of them is extremely open minded and quite educated and able to argue quite well when I bring up obvious discrepancies in the bible.  They run rings around the likes of a_ahmed, she was a fantastic ambassador for her religion, and because of it I hold the Jehohavas in high regard for the way they carry themselves and take to the streets carrying their message.  They respond with kindness when I am critical of their beliefs, they don't rely on fear and intimidation, they don't hate me because I am an infidel and don't believe what they believe.  And last time I checked they don't resort to terrorism to get their point across.  Just to be sure I googled Jehovas witness terrorism and lo and behold, nothing.  Can't say the same when you google Islam terrorism, it just throws up endless page after page of stories about Islam and terrorism, so much so that you could easily think that terrorism was a synonym of ISLAM.

Of course they come across nice because nobody follows them thus they have to get people to there religion someway. Do you see youth joining the jehovahs, when they come knock on my door there all in there 60's.

And you say there nice people?  Even the christians dont like them and there are many internet sites which refute them.

Some of there beliefs are

-They do not observe Christmas, Easter, birthdays, or other holidays and customs they consider to have pagan origins incompatible with Christianity

-They consider secular society to be morally corrupt and under the influence of Satan, and most limit their social interaction with non-Witnesses

-Baptized individuals who formally leave are considered disassociated and are also shunned.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 01:34:59 AM »

From a ex JW.

When I first woke up I used to feel uncomfortable when people would call the WT a cult. I thought it was a lil extreme. After more research and study i came to the conclussion that it is not only a cult but a mind controlling cult.

Today after thinking on the definition of what terrorism is and according to wiki:

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion. In the international community, however, terrorism has no universally agreed, legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians)

I think that the WT is a terrorist mind controlling cult.

I grew up in terror of Jehovah, of the Armageddon, of Jehovahs terrorist acts that he used to attack people of different religion. The opening of the earth, the fire, the turning people into salt. the killing of people with water.. you named it.. during my time as a Jw i was always in fear.. in fear of making mistakes, in fear of the elders, of bethel, of dissapointing my parents.. fear, terror...  and lets not mention the murderous act of not accepting life saving blood transfussions and not letting your children have one....

I am a survivor of a terrorist group.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 01:41:07 AM »

From a ex JW.

When I first woke up I used to feel uncomfortable when people would call the WT a cult. I thought it was a lil extreme. After more research and study i came to the conclussion that it is not only a cult but a mind controlling cult.

Today after thinking on the definition of what terrorism is and according to wiki:

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion. In the international community, however, terrorism has no universally agreed, legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians)

I think that the WT is a terrorist mind controlling cult.

I grew up in terror of Jehovah, of the Armageddon, of Jehovahs terrorist acts that he used to attack people of different religion. The opening of the earth, the fire, the turning people into salt. the killing of people with water.. you named it.. during my time as a Jw i was always in fear.. in fear of making mistakes, in fear of the elders, of bethel, of dissapointing my parents.. fear, terror...  and lets not mention the murderous act of not accepting life saving blood transfussions and not letting your children have one....

I am a survivor of a terrorist group.

LOL @ Jehovahs witness is a terrorist group.  Don't even get me started on confessions from ex-muslims,there wouldn't be enough pages to accommodate them all.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 02:05:51 AM »
LOL @ Jehovahs witness is a terrorist group.  Don't even get me started on confessions from ex-muslims,there wouldn't be enough pages to accommodate them all.

post what you want, its no big deal.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 02:26:49 AM »
Me and ahmed every week post about people who have converted.
Oh, I hadn't noticed  ::)
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2013, 03:31:00 AM »
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2013, 06:12:22 AM »
Why dont you ask the FBi who looked after the young kid, guided him, councelled him and provided him with the bomb. They try to blame the attack on the chechen war which has been going on for years and years, whats a attack at boston going to help the chechen cause?

New York Times: FBI Hatches Terror Plots

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/new-york-times-fbi-hatches-terror-plots.html

American Terror: Manufactured by the FBI

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/american-terror-manufactured-by-the-fbi/41668/

The Authorities monitored every single muslim and business in new york, and this was the result,

NYPD: Muslim spying led to no leads or terror cases

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-muslim-spying-led-leads-terror-cases-article-1.1141050#ixzz2R43uFzBl

This is why you belong to a cult not a religion. Even now you can't just condemn the monsters who did it... It's always someone's else's fault. At least Assmed was smart enough to keep his terrorist drivel to himself. If anything is grounds for being banned its your post right here.

It's also grounds for someone to remove you from humanity because you are subhuman dirtbag. Go away.
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2013, 10:06:30 AM »
Hate speech is not freedom of speech. Otherwise psychopaths admiring nazis and advocating genocide of Jews would be also considered freedom of speech.

Replace nazis with geert wilders and people such as yourself, and replace Jews with muslims. we have the same thing.