Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 479563 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1550 on: August 30, 2017, 02:18:54 PM »
Snorting pre-workout makes no sense at all, total BS.

BTW narcan only brings back opiate ODs, not all drug overdoses.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #1551 on: August 30, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »
Nice video with Rich
My condolences to Rich Pianas family and friends. And his girlfriend Chanel  :(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wckN95cD6Kk

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1552 on: August 30, 2017, 04:52:48 PM »
Maybe his pre workout was cocaina?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1553 on: August 30, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »
Maybe his pre workout was cocaina?

finally somebody gets it

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1554 on: August 30, 2017, 05:22:12 PM »
Nice video with Rich
My condolences to Rich Pianas family and friends. And his girlfriend Chanel  :(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wckN95cD6Kk

Sounds gassed limping in this video and at 3:00 is sniffing a lot.  Talks about getting down to 240lbs.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #1555 on: August 30, 2017, 05:47:31 PM »
Chanel's story (not sure if that's a Lincoln shot)

Gonna be honest here, I'm gonna turn the volume off and wax the dolphin to this later.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1556 on: August 30, 2017, 05:50:02 PM »
I'm going to be honest. As much as I laughed at him, I'm going to miss his goofy videos. He made the bodybuilding scene light and entertaining.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1557 on: August 30, 2017, 05:55:05 PM »
Seems Piana would want his fans to know that it was recreational drugs NOT the bodybuilding lifestyle...he even made videos saying how much MORE serious rec drugs were than bodybuiling drugs.

Irony..but would be really good news if it was him fucking around with coke with an enlarged heart...

It wasn't kidneys or insulin or pmma or all the other shit people are going to dump on bodybuilding

Rich must be screaming up there....IT WASN'T Fuckin bodybuilding!!!!!!(even if it played a part).

Rich would definetly want people to know it was fuckin around with rec drugs NOT bodybuilding.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: August 30, 2017, 06:06:14 PM »
I'm going to be honest. As much as I laughed at him, I'm going to miss his goofy videos. He made the bodybuilding scene light and entertaining.

Instagram over 1m follower, close to a mil on YT and 265,453679 views.  He went from near obscurity at Mutant to having the largest lines at expos.  

He was one of if not the most popular guys in the fitness industry.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1559 on: August 30, 2017, 06:51:27 PM »
Gonna be honest here, I'm gonna turn the volume off and wax the dolphin to this later.
Seriously. She looks cute as hell in that still shot.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: August 30, 2017, 09:09:46 PM »
Chanel telling 911 operator that she thought Rich was suffering from sleep apnea literally made my eyes roll.    ::) ::)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1561 on: August 30, 2017, 09:20:12 PM »
Chanel telling 911 operator that she thought Rich was suffering from sleep apnea literally made my eyes roll.    ::) ::)
^^
That snoring and then completely STOPPING breathing is a classic FENTANYL overdose, these days 40% of all coke out there contains it, and it's a KILLER... https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/7xpvzz/fentanyl-laced-coke-is-killing-new-yorkers-vgtrn

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #1562 on: August 30, 2017, 09:36:37 PM »
Seriously. She looks cute as hell in that still shot.

I edited her voice out of the video and edited in Steven Seagal from his famous "Where's Richie" scene.

Then I flogged the dog to it.

(Small tinge of guilt)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rich Piana - Clearing up Rumors
« Reply #1563 on: August 30, 2017, 09:40:19 PM »

Some the details from the video...  an honest answer from his girlfriend.

Rich has always been open with his fans and really honest.

Please don't get caught up in the hype and rumor mill. A lot of things that get put out there are based on assumption, though I just want to set the record straight.

What happened that morning.

We got up, we had a photoshoot at Powerhouse, we came home, made him food, he was checking his Instagram, and he said I want you to cut my hair.  I always cut his hair, you guys know that.

I was cutting his hair, and he leaned forward against the wall in front of him in the bathroom, and I thought that he was just going to stretgh his neck out, so I could cut the back of his hair better,  and all of a suddent he started to fall back towards me, and I said baby are you ok, and as came back, his eyes were rolled in the back of his head, I was trying to catch him, and he slipped, fell, bumbed his head, fell back.

His eyes were wide open and he was gasping, the way that he does when sleeps sometimes, because we are all pretty sure he has sleep apnea. And I know that when he is gasping, I roll him to his side because it stops.  I rolled him to his side, I thought that he had passed out from maybe locking his knees or hitting his head, so I slapped his face a couple times, screamed his name, shook him, ran and got my phone, called 911, put it on speakerphone.

Never mentioned drugs or overdosed - never said anything about drugs to anyone.  Not to TMV, Police or 911.

She was on hold with 911 for 10 minutes.

She had called Jane because she did not know anyone there.  
Regarding the White Powdery substance, he snorted something like Mutant Mayhem. Not coke.  It was preworkout on the table.  He snorted his preworkout because he hit it that much faster in order to get a good workout.

I don't want all of this bullshit to muddy the waters of his legacy.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Piana - Clearing up Rumors
« Reply #1564 on: August 30, 2017, 10:13:37 PM »

Regarding the White Powdery substance, he snorted something like Mutant Mayhem. Not coke.  It was preworkout on the table. He snorted his preworkout because he hit it that much faster in order to get a good workout.

Who doesn't snort preworkout prior to getting a haircut at home?   Pretty normal stuff, really.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1565 on: August 30, 2017, 11:21:20 PM »
he died for attention, a shrink would've been cheaper but i don't think any therapy could've fixed him or any other freak

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1566 on: August 31, 2017, 12:58:38 AM »
So all those videos he made making his preworkout drink 2-3 scoops in the 5% jug, that was just for shits and giggles? Wouldn't all that powder fuck up his sinuses/nasal passage? Theres tons of fat people who are coke heads, wasn't Chris Farley, John Bellushi, Arte Lange (still alive) heavy into coke, all big dudes, she shouldn't have mentioned anything regarding that powder, and just said he had a heart attack.

She a stupid bimbo what do you expect? With a name like "Chanel" oh brother, thought only Hebrews name their kids material goods as names oh brother

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #1567 on: August 31, 2017, 02:13:09 AM »

Always did come across as an intelligent girl.

Bottom line is Rich took a lot of risks in his 40's with drugs, oil, huge amounts of food, combined with a lot of exercise - He rolled the dice a lot of times and eventually lost. He knew the risks and realised he'd been lucky. Probably why he decided to come down to 240 pounds. A couple of his recent videos were centred on him wanting to live a healthier lifestyle. Typical ...... Shit happens.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1568 on: August 31, 2017, 03:08:29 AM »
I did not watch these shitty vids but:

"he was snorting pre workout"

pre workout = defining time, not a substance.

Hope this helps, fuckfaces.  :D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1569 on: August 31, 2017, 05:30:25 AM »
Wonder how many kids out there have now realised pianos prework powder can be snorted. With all the various stim compounds in there that could easily give you an OD or heart attack.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1570 on: August 31, 2017, 05:35:06 AM »
Wonder how many kids out there have now realised pianos prework powder can be snorted. With all the various stim compounds in there that could easily give you an OD or heart attack.

Lol, its probably cheaper snort the real stuff than to get high of pianas fart powder.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1571 on: August 31, 2017, 05:42:49 AM »
I heard from esfitness and he confirmed the following:

I was on lots of narcotics in the early 2000 and drank a bottle of vodka daily getting 78 DUIs during the time and my license suspended for a week.  I transitioned to opioids when I started dating the daughter of the CEO of CVS.  She gave me Oxy's by the bottle.  I cut my vodka intake in half only having to spend 3 months in jail.  They had to release me early because the other inmates refused to leave their cells in worry that I would attack them.
I doubled up on oxys and realized there needs to be a better way so I went to my basement lab where I invented HGH and Tren A.  I start mixing test tubes vigorously and discovered a new compound that I called narcan.  it would be used to offset overuse of oxys.  One day I was on my third bottle of vodka and 20th oxy pill when I was standing outside my home and a cop stopped me.  He started asking a lot of questions and arrested me.  He then let me go because he was a fan of mine.  I decided that the narcan would be of better use for the rest of the world and licensed it out to Pfizer for a royalty of .10 cents per sale.

Excellent, but needs worse grammar and misspellings

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1572 on: August 31, 2017, 06:33:44 AM »
Checked out what pmma is. Sterile glass solution. Jesus that sounds bad...
MIRAGETROPIN

Little-rich

• Getbig II
« Reply #1573 on: August 31, 2017, 06:42:27 AM »
As of yesterday, they made the decision that Rich's father will take the body back with him for a proper memorial service.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1574 on: August 31, 2017, 06:43:55 AM »
Checked out what pmma is. Sterile glass solution. Jesus that sounds bad...

Imagine when that stuff passes the heart valves :-X