Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 479627 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1625 on: September 04, 2017, 09:40:28 PM »
Damn.

I guess the best way to get off opiates would be to just use a bit less each day, day after day, until you get down to a couple of Percocets daily.  Most people don't have the willpower to follow such a program though.

Has nothing to with willpower. If all that was required was willpower you'd have tons of guys every year coming off opiates with willpower alone. But that just doesn't happen... ever.  the thing be opiate painkillers is that they are are physically addictive not just psychologically addictive like is the case with drugs like cocaine and meth.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1626 on: September 04, 2017, 10:22:30 PM »
Has nothing to with willpower. If all that was required was willpower you'd have tons of guys every year coming off opiates with willpower alone. But that just doesn't happen... ever.  the thing be opiate painkillers is that they are are physically addictive not just psychologically addictive like is the case with drugs like cocaine and meth.

do you think there are more people in rehab coming off opiates than those that do it with willpower alone?

just because you can't do it doesn't mean there are not thousands who can.

Your lack of willpower is sickening

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1627 on: September 05, 2017, 02:44:41 AM »
So has anyone polished the dolphin to that video yet?

And can someone with photoshopping skills please place a dick in her mouth?

roman

« Reply #1628 on: September 05, 2017, 02:46:32 AM »

how Ironic

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1629 on: September 05, 2017, 04:11:55 AM »

Why the fuck are they hiring an annoying bagpipe player? It wasn't Flex Lewis who past

Simple Simon

« Reply #1630 on: September 05, 2017, 04:12:57 AM »
Why the fuck are they hiring an annoying bagpipe player? It wasn't Flex Lewis who past

Flex is Welsh...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1631 on: September 05, 2017, 04:17:09 AM »
Flex is Welsh...

Do they only play that instrument in Scotland? thought they use/abuse it in multiple parts of the UK

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #1632 on: September 05, 2017, 04:30:11 AM »
She claims that the white powdery substance was a pre-workout that he snorted.......hmmmm.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1633 on: September 05, 2017, 04:32:19 AM »
Do they only play that instrument in Scotland? thought they use/abuse it in multiple parts of the UK
traditionally Scottish.....but unfortunately they do play them elsewhere.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1634 on: September 05, 2017, 04:34:09 AM »
traditionally Scottish.....but unfortunately they do play them elsewhere.

I feel the pain :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1635 on: September 05, 2017, 04:50:07 AM »

Nice

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #1636 on: September 05, 2017, 05:28:55 AM »
do you think there are more people in rehab coming off opiates than those that do it with willpower alone?

How dare you say that ES lacks willpower.

The guy just gave himself an extra asshole just to get some opiates in hospital.

Now THAT is willpower!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1637 on: September 05, 2017, 07:54:10 AM »

Please display more of your ignorance when it comes to addiction medicine. Too bad you don't have the willpower to fucking brush your teeth and over the years they've grown to look like pieces of multicolored corn glued onto a piece of paper by six year old child

Simple Simon

« Reply #1638 on: September 05, 2017, 07:59:49 AM »
Please display more of your ignorance when it comes to addiction medicine. Too bad you don't have the willpower to fucking brush your teeth and over the years they've grown to look like pieces of multicolored corn glued onto a piece of paper by six year old child
at least they are my original teeth and not dentures.

Are you suggesting that more people go to rehab to beat addiction that don't?

Lots of people have to beat addiction alone on willpower alone, they don't have the benefit of getting free rehab on the back of the tax payer like you.

You freeloading bag of shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1639 on: September 05, 2017, 08:35:54 AM »
He was snorting powdered Adderall.

Believable if you watch how he acts/talks in his videos, but hard to believe when you see how much food he eats. I would think that shit would kill his appetite. Somebody did mention he had said he was an Adderall fiend in the past, but do a Mack truck was talking it sounded like he was using opiates

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: September 05, 2017, 08:52:35 AM »
Saw a Dennis James video where he claims Rich died of an heart attack.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1641 on: September 05, 2017, 09:22:38 AM »
Believable if you watch how he acts/talks in his videos, but hard to believe when you see how much food he eats. I would think that shit would kill his appetite. Somebody did mention he had said he was an Adderall fiend in the past, but do a Mack truck was talking it sounded like he was using opiates

Sounds more accurate than pre workout crap. He was not that stupid. Maybe he fooled chanel to believe that shit. Adderal is quite weak though so you can eat on it.
MIRAGETROPIN

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1642 on: September 05, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »
Saw a Dennis James video where he claims Rich died of an heart attack.

Dave P said the same thing in a video.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1643 on: September 05, 2017, 09:54:29 AM »
Sounds more accurate than pre workout crap. He was not that stupid. Maybe he fooled chanel to believe that shit. Adderal is quite weak though so you can eat on it.

I didn't believe the pre workout thing for a second.

It's possible you told Chanel it was pre-workout and she believed it you'd be amazed what girls believe if they want to.

To give you an example for the first two years roughly I was with my ex (my sons mom), are used to nubain that was stored in insulin bottles. So I would say I was doing a shot of insulin each time I was doing a shot of Nubian, iv. Which was about 12x a day.... This was an educated girl, mind you, with a BA from UCLA and attending nursing school. Most people, much less somebody attending nursing school white think injecting insulin IV 12 times a day and going through withdrawal when they ran out of "insulin"... Not to mention having to go to Mexico nearly daily all the way from Los Angeles each morning to get more "insulin", yet she'd picked up actual insulin for me from Rite-Aide before lol. She believed what I have been injecting for the first year-and-a-half to two years of our relationship (including the first night she spent with me, she watched me sit up on the side of the bed, reach to my nightstand pull out of syringe and inject something in my arm in the dark) was insulin. LoL..... so I could see Chanel actually believing it was pre-workout if you told it was pre-workout.

" snort it because you need a lot less that way and it's more efficient, right babe?"

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1644 on: September 05, 2017, 10:00:32 AM »
Bro. 12 times aday! Heard mark kerr shot it 10 times aday. What a nasty habbit. I shot morphine 4 times aday before. But i got help from subutex maintence program. It works very well. Check it out if you still need help.

Sorry to go offtopic. Just want to help a bro if i can.
MIRAGETROPIN

macgyver

• Getbig II
« Reply #1645 on: September 05, 2017, 10:15:59 AM »
Anyone who tries Heroin or hard core drugs get what is coming to them. Only way I feel sympathy is when you here of someone who was molested as a child etc, and they just go off and live a crap life due to their situation they had to deal with when they were young. Just a quick example since I always try to put myself in others shoes before I speak on a subject.

1. Who the hell wants to shoot drugs into their arms? Lets get addicted they said, it will be fun to suck Mandingo for a quick hit. Its fun to steal from my family and not give a shit about my kids, etc.

2. In order to stop I have to go through withdrawals! Sign me up! I always thought weed was so boring.

3. I can overdose possibly! I guess that is a good thing if you don't care if you live or not?

Does any one watch Intervention on TV? Jesus people

Simple Simon

« Reply #1646 on: September 05, 2017, 10:41:37 AM »
I didn't believe the pre workout thing for a second.

It's possible you told Chanel it was pre-workout and she believed it you'd be amazed what girls believe if they want to.

To give you an example for the first two years roughly I was with my ex (my sons mom), are used to nubain that was stored in insulin bottles. So I would say I was doing a shot of insulin each time I was doing a shot of Nubian, iv. Which was about 12x a day.... This was an educated girl, mind you, with a BA from UCLA and attending nursing school. Most people, much less somebody attending nursing school white think injecting insulin IV 12 times a day and going through withdrawal when they ran out of "insulin"... Not to mention having to go to Mexico nearly daily all the way from Los Angeles each morning to get more "insulin", yet she'd picked up actual insulin for me from Rite-Aide before lol. She believed what I have been injecting for the first year-and-a-half to two years of our relationship (including the first night she spent with me, she watched me sit up on the side of the bed, reach to my nightstand pull out of syringe and inject something in my arm in the dark) was insulin. LoL..... so I could see Chanel actually believing it was pre-workout if you told it was pre-workout.

" snort it because you need a lot less that way and it's more efficient, right babe?"

the threads about Rich, its not about you and what you pretend you did,

burnout666

« Reply #1647 on: September 05, 2017, 10:55:47 AM »
the threads about a pile of ashes, its not about you and what you pretend you did,

burnout666

« Reply #1648 on: September 05, 2017, 10:58:22 AM »
you'd be amazed what girls believe if they want to when you manipulate them into believing what you want them to believe through a precision-honed combination of blandishments & threats.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1649 on: September 05, 2017, 12:35:11 PM »
Is rich piano still in the ER?