Author Topic: Big guys spoiling my show when I am the star working out  (Read 1427 times)

the trainer

Big guys spoiling my show when I am the star working out
« on: September 04, 2014, 10:15:42 AM »
Normally when I am doing hardcore training with heavy poundage I am the star of the gym people pause their workouts to watch me go and it makes me feel like a star, but today these two fuckfaces came into the gym and started to throw around some serious weights on the deadlifts slapping each other in the backs and nobody was looking at me doing shoulders anymore,

I hope they dont come back cause if they do I going to have a serious talk and tell them to quiet down while working out.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Spoiling my show
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 10:19:49 AM »
Normally when I am doing hardcore training with heavy poundage I am the star of the gym people pause their workouts to watch me go and it makes me feel like a star, but today these two fuckfaces came into the gym and started to throw around some serious weights on the deadlifts slapping each other in the backs and nobody was looking at me doing shoulders anymore,
 I hope they dont come back cause if they do I going to have a serious talk and tell them to quiet down while working out.

::)
~

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 10:24:10 AM »
OUT OF HAND,,,GIBBERISH..

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 10:30:08 AM »
Pics of your cannonball delts ::)

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 10:38:09 AM »
Pics of your cannonball delts ::)

Travel arrangements already made for the olympia so there is no backing out.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Re: Big guys spoiling my show when I am the star working out
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 10:40:01 AM »

Ahhh, you must work out at Curves.
S

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 10:40:13 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 10:41:11 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 10:44:17 AM »
Please STFU with your tired shit.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 11:03:32 AM »

So, you're like the small busted babe with a nice ass who wears skimy shorts to the gym.
You enjoy the men gawking at you while you stretch and do stiff legged deadlifts.

Then,  Miss Hooters  and her cute gal friends start working out at the same time.

Oh well sucks to be you , huh?

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 11:12:48 AM »
Please STFU with your tired shit.

Sounds like somebody is jealous cause nobody looks at you when you are working out.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 11:14:11 AM »
Sounds like somebody is jealous cause nobody looks at you when you are working out.

That is actually very true, dipshit. Because I work out in my own gym at home. Gold star.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 12:07:10 PM »

Most people don't realize it, but this actually *is* "the trainer". It was taken from his photobucket account that he left open. Take a look at his ripped 250 pound, 8% BF body. What a god.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 12:13:33 PM »
Most people don't realize it, but this actually *is* "the trainer". It was taken from his photobucket account that he left open. Take a look at his ripped 250 pound, 8% BF body. What a god.

Fail everybody knows I am 254 pounds  and I will be at the olympia expo walking around for all to see.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 12:14:04 PM »
Fail everybody knows I am 254 pounds  and I will be at the olympia expo walking around for all to see.

::)

"Everybody knows"

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 12:14:29 PM »

if that skinnyfat twink build registers 250, then he must be about 11 feet tall

~

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 12:19:29 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 12:19:58 PM »

There are more pics of Sasquatch than of trainer.