Author Topic: Trump v. Biden 2020  (Read 36401 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Trump v. Biden 2020
« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2020, 08:17:35 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #276 on: September 08, 2020, 06:50:28 AM »
Anita Hill Endorses Joe Biden, Says He Would Listen to Her Now
Newsweek ^ | September 5, 2020 | MATT KEELEY
Posted on 9/8/2020, 9:39:57 AM by lowbridge

In a new interview, Anita Hill said that she plans to vote for former Vice President Joe Biden in November, and hopes to work with him on gender issues if he's elected.

In a clip released Saturday in advance of the CNN documentary Fight for the White House: Joe Biden's Long Journey set to air Monday, Hill told CNN Chief Political Analyst Gloria Berger that she will vote for Biden, despite their clash 29 years ago when Biden chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing when Hill accused now-Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment.

"Notwithstanding all of his limitations in the past, and the mistakes that he made in the past, notwithstanding those—at this point, between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, I think Joe Biden is the person who should be elected in November," Hill said.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

LMFAO

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #277 on: September 08, 2020, 11:16:49 PM »
Anita Hill Endorses Joe Biden, Says He Would Listen to Her Now
Newsweek ^ | September 5, 2020 | MATT KEELEY
Posted on 9/8/2020, 9:39:57 AM by lowbridge

In a new interview, Anita Hill said that she plans to vote for former Vice President Joe Biden in November, and hopes to work with him on gender issues if he's elected.

In a clip released Saturday in advance of the CNN documentary Fight for the White House: Joe Biden's Long Journey set to air Monday, Hill told CNN Chief Political Analyst Gloria Berger that she will vote for Biden, despite their clash 29 years ago when Biden chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing when Hill accused now-Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment.

"Notwithstanding all of his limitations in the past, and the mistakes that he made in the past, notwithstanding those—at this point, between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, I think Joe Biden is the person who should be elected in November," Hill said.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

LMFAO

LOL. Biden, at age 74 has overcome the limitations of his past and now understand. Also, he's not Donald Trump, so yeah, vote for him. That's fucking rich. My personal political positions aside I really do wish that the Democrats had put up someone actually worth voting for on his or her own merits instead of "well, he's not Trump!"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #278 on: September 09, 2020, 06:04:57 AM »
LOL. Biden, at age 74 has overcome the limitations of his past and now understand. Also, he's not Donald Trump, so yeah, vote for him. That's fucking rich. My personal political positions aside I really do wish that the Democrats had put up someone actually worth voting for on his or her own merits instead of "well, he's not Trump!"

That's been my big issue as well.

But they focused all their energy on ousting/hating Trump rather than reflecting on why he got elected in the first place.  Then, when they realized it was either Biden or Bernie, they realized only one of them had a chance of winning.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #279 on: September 09, 2020, 07:49:36 AM »
Biden will be 78 this November.  Born 1942.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #280 on: September 09, 2020, 08:08:57 AM »
Biden "This virus has caused 100's of years, Im Joe Bidens husband"... What a fukkin' mindless libturd.   ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: September 09, 2020, 09:11:28 AM »
President Donald Trump = Nobel Prize winner.

Absolutely the greatest President in the history of the United States.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: September 09, 2020, 10:08:12 AM »

78 and acts 88. Should be in a rocking chair somewhere.

These dinosaur politicians need to retire. If they didn't owe so many favors from 50 years of graft they probably would.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #283 on: September 09, 2020, 10:08:21 AM »
President Donald Trump = Nobel Prize winner.

Absolutely the greatest President in the history of the United States.

8) 8) 8) 8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #284 on: September 09, 2020, 10:40:16 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: September 09, 2020, 11:20:18 AM »

LOL

This will inflame a lot of Libs.

Hairplugs Biden is just camouflage for the real communists who control the Democrat Party

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: September 09, 2020, 07:57:37 PM »

You are a very intelligent human being. I agree that there were better choices. Having said that, a Biden is much better than a Trump. Both choices should tell us America isn't the country we thought it was but after 3.5 years of Trump certainly an educated person such as yourself can see Biden is the better choice? If not so educate me on it

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: September 09, 2020, 08:04:57 PM »
You are a very intelligent human being. I agree that there were better choices. Having said that, a Biden is much better than a Trump. Both choices should tell us America isn't the country we thought it was but after 3.5 years of Trump certainly an educated person such as yourself can see Biden is the better choice? If not so educate me on it

So let me get this straight...Hairplugs Biden has all the answers, but he waited 48 years to share them?

LOL!

Every vote for Hairplugs Biden is proof the media can convince the dumbest of society of anything.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: September 09, 2020, 08:18:41 PM »
So let me get this straight...Hairplugs Biden has all the answers, but he waited 48 years to share them?

LOL!

Every vote for Hairplugs Biden is proof the media can convince the dumbest of society of anything.

Let the adults in the room talk Walter..go out and burn a cross or something

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2020, 08:34:02 PM »

My bad. I confused him with the other septuagenarian “running”.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2020, 09:12:41 PM »
Let the adults in the room talk Walter..go out and burn a cross or something

Biden: “The NAACP has supported me every time I have run for office.”

NAACP: “Hell no we didn’t.”

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #291 on: September 10, 2020, 06:32:38 AM »

Have you ever considered that you might be on the wrong side? In NYC, I personally saw white liberal kids walking down the street carrying signs that said “defund the police.”

As for me, I think you deserve every cent of your pension.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2020, 07:26:18 AM »

It has nothing do with education, personal values are what's driving it.  An "educated" person can see both sides of why one candidate is preferred over the other.

Pro Trump people may value strong military, strong borders, policies that promote business growth, trade reform, standing up to Iran/China, getting out of wars, supporting the police, etc.

If those values outweigh the downsides he brings......they may not view Biden as a better choice.

And that's without even attacking Biden on his shortcomings.

I am concerned a second term will cause even more unrest, even if I deem a lot of it self-induced by people who let themselves get lost in it.  However, Biden's shortcomings and the thought of President Harris (PUKE) could be worse overall.

Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #293 on: September 10, 2020, 09:38:29 AM »
Could you imagine having your hopes and dreams tied to this guy?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2020, 09:39:32 PM »
Have you ever considered that you might be on the wrong side? In NYC, I personally saw white liberal kids walking down the street carrying signs that said “defund the police.”

As for me, I think you deserve every cent of your pension.

Defunding the police for a small percentage of people means disbanding police departments. Those are the radical nutjobs like those from the Peaceful Streets Project. The majority that I hear are talking about reallocating responsibilities that they feel shouldn't be a police function and diverting the resources to civilians. I think there is room for a realistic discussion and review of Departments and how they are set up with an eye on seeing if there are jobs that can be done cheaper better by civilians. We've already done that in some places like forensics. Instead of having an officer who gets 4 hrs  block training on fingerprinting and makes $30 an hour. After the scene is secured by an officer and the information for the report is gathered a civilian processes the scene. Since it is all they do, and they receive more in depth training it makes sense at $10 or $15 an hour to have them do it.
I've watched the Department I was at grow from 600 officers to 2300 officers. But patrol shifts were still short manned many times because over the years the additional officers were funnelled into specialized units like DWI, Mental Health, Code Enforcement, Highway Enforcement, District Representative Units etc etc. At some point I think and this is just my opinion, we lost sight of our function and became the band aid for all of societies ills.
So when we're talking "Defunding the police" I think it really matters what exactly they mean.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2020, 08:19:03 AM »
In New York City, we have a demoralize the police project going on and these are the results:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/02/nyregion/nyc-shootings-murders.html

A Violent August in N.Y.C.: Shootings Double, and Murder Is Up by 50%

The city recorded 242 shootings in August, up from 91 last year, continuing a summer spike in gun violence that has become an issue in the presidential race. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #296 on: September 23, 2020, 01:10:30 PM »
We had a Trump caravan in Hawaii.  I have never seen anything like this for a Republican candidate.  We are the bluest state in the country and Biden is going to carry Hawaii, but I have not seen much enthusiasm for Biden here at all.  I get the feeling this is happening all over the country. 

Also, some lady had "car trouble" in the middle of the road, with her car straddling a two-lane road, which temporarily stopped the caravan.  That's what liberals/progressives do. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #297 on: September 23, 2020, 01:12:50 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: September 23, 2020, 03:21:03 PM »
We had a Trump caravan in Hawaii.  I have never seen anything like this for a Republican candidate.  We are the bluest state in the country and Biden is going to carry Hawaii, but I have not seen much enthusiasm for Biden here at all.  I get the feeling this is happening all over the country. 

Also, some lady had "car trouble" in the middle of the road, with her car straddling a two-lane road, which temporarily stopped the caravan.  That's what liberals/progressives do.

I know what you mean about highly visible Trumpers compared to Biden voters.
In my opinion, that's because we dens care more about the message then the man.

Trump is more a cult of personality with a lot of loyal nut huggers for the actual man.
You see similar reactions to the leaders in places like N Korea and Iran.

FYI< every getbigger, except Coach is jealous that you live in Hawaii.
Coach is jealous that you're taller then him LOL

Hope this helps.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: September 23, 2020, 04:45:57 PM »
I know what you mean about highly visible Trumpers compared to Biden voters.
In my opinion, that's because we dens care more about the message then the man.

Trump is more a cult of personality with a lot of loyal nut huggers for the actual man.
You see similar reactions to the leaders in places like N Korea and Iran.

FYI< every getbigger, except Coach is jealous that you live in Hawaii.
Coach is jealous that you're taller then him LOL

Hope this helps.

Geezzuuss, Howy U really talk,talk,talk,..................................................................... ::)

OBW, Howy impress us with yours location (I want to be mega jelaous) ............  8)