Author Topic: lol after 11 weeks on roids i still look the same pretty much in a t shirt  (Read 15228 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
yeah but what about go on 150mg for 8 weeks?

That might be a good choice, I suggest you discuss this with Galeniko.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Pics?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Odd thread, you lose anything over your genetic limit no matter how much of a "base" you built.

Might as well stay on200-300 a week forever IMO

Ropo

• Getbig IV
sure there is some muscle improvement here and there and a lot of strength gain

but when it comes down to it and stand next to typical guy i dont look significantly bigger

clavicles of peace

Don't know why? Because you are a moron, who don't know how to train, how to eat, and how to recover. It isn't only drugs, protein or excercise, it is right and smart combination of all that. And furthermore, how do you know that the stuff you take is really what it is? They can sell you anything they want, and you don't have any way to be sure that the stuff is what the label say it is. That you find out by trying them, and when you see that it doesn't do anything. Like Goodrum, who has been training for years, never gaining nothing more than fat between his ears.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
entirely off before going on again 2-3 months later is better.

all things considered.

Better for his organs anyway, but how much % of his gains will he lose in 2-3 months, when he's on test only?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
basically i'll do my 12th shot today and then probably go off for at least 2 months

and go back on when i feel like

Griffith

• Getbig V
Odd thread, you lose anything over your genetic limit no matter how much of a "base" you built.

Might as well stay on200-300 a week forever IMO

I think the body still remembers its bigger size, if you know what I mean and will still be a bit bigger than if they had been totally natural.

The main downside is if the cycle or cycles damaged permanent test production.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
wont lose much.

first the water will go away, then the power, but will look good, then after 2months or so, deflation will start.

and yeah, gives the body a break.

yes,but if he stays at it and trains as best he can and hard which on drugs or not is same minus the wicked pumps/fullness and keep from mindset that without drugs why would i even try ,he might suprise himself that he might keep a % of what he didn't have before,all is usless without pics when off the 2 month window u stated,,

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
sure there is some muscle improvement here and there and a lot of strength gain

but when it comes down to it and stand next to typical guy i dont look significantly bigger

clavicles of peace

Know why?

You'd have to add a ton of size to look much different in a t-shirt, broham.

Hope your missus and Anabolichalo Jr. are okay.  As for you, maybe it's time to up the dose a *bit*?  What's your training like?  Diet?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Don't know why? Because you are a moron, who don't know how to train, how to eat, and how to recover. It isn't only drugs, protein or excercise, it is right and smart combination of all that. And furthermore, how do you know that the stuff you take is really what it is? They can sell you anything they want, and you don't have any way to be sure that the stuff is what the label say it is. That you find out by trying them, and when you see that it doesn't do anything. Like Goodrum, who has been training for years, never gaining nothing more than fat between his ears.

shouldn't his stuff be real since his military press got much better?

E

E

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Know why?

You'd have to add a ton of size to look much different in a t-shirt, broham.

Hope your missus and Anabolichalo Jr. are okay.  As for you, maybe it's time to up the dose a *bit*?  What's your training like?  Diet?
yeah i think this is right

if you have big shoulder width it's an advantage tho to look big in a t shirt

i dont think i need to up the dose because it's still working

but it seems like i need way longer

like a 52 week cycle so to speak

dosage seems adequate but time frame too short

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Start EATING more, it seems that you rely too much on the sauce

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Start EATING more, it seems that you rely too much on the sauce
i dunno my weight keeps climbing

92.5kg in the morning after pissing and shitting

it was 83-83.5kg at start of the cycle

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
i dunno my weight keeps climbing

92.5kg in the morning after pissing and shitting

it was 83-83.5kg at start of the cycle

That might be true, but you started this tread by saying that you look pretty much the same in a shirt

ukjeff

poor trolls have shit memories.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
That might be true, but you started this tread by saying that you look pretty much the same in a shirt
yes and i think i would still look the same at 100kg

it's all in the clavicles of peace

look at phil heath

he probably only started looking like he lifted in a shirt at 240 or something

even now at 270 he's just not that impressive in clothes

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
yes and i think i would still look the same at 100kg

it's all in the clavicles of peace

look at phil heath

he probably only started looking like he lifted in a shirt at 240 or something

even now at 270 he's just not that impressive in clothes

I think you're too much focused on wideness. When you make a quarter turn before the mirror, you should notice that your chest, shoulders and arms are fuller/more rounded, call it the 3D look.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I think you're too much focused on wideness. When you make a quarter turn before the mirror, you should notice that your chest, shoulders and arms are fuller/more rounded, call it the 3D look.
getbig always talks about width so it must be the most important

:D

semi serious here not fully serious but semi serious nonetheless

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
getbig always talks about width so it must be the most important

:D

semi serious here not fully serious but semi serious nonetheless

Yeah, that has become a hot topic since we got a new Mr 'O.
Before that era, it was perfectly normal that someone needed decent/good clavicles to win a show.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
shouldn't his stuff be real since his military press got much better?

E

I don't use gear, and my miltary press has improved quite a lot since I start lifting. In fact, I am more than ten times stronger I was then. Miracle? Nothing like that, muscles and power levels grow very fast when you start. If you read this guys comments, you have to realize that he is a noob, he is a child, and he is stupid. They could sell him donkey piss, and he never will know the difference between that and drugs.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I don't use gear, and my miltary press has improved quite a lot since I start lifting. In fact, I am more than ten times stronger I was then. Miracle? Nothing like that, muscles and power levels grow very fast when you start. If you read this guys comments, you have to realize that he is a noob, he is a child, and he is stupid. They could sell him donkey piss, and he never will know the difference between that and drugs.
i've been training for over 10 years

military press hasnt budged for over 5 years pretty much

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
width is relative.

im sure cswolt is quite wide, but whats god about it if the waist is even wider?

width is something permabulking fatso swines come up with as last resort,and theyre often not even wide themselves,haha.

shoulder to waist ratio is all that counts, esp when shirts come off.

permafatsos wear 3 pullovers in the most brutal summer heat and they fully know why.

i always hope theyll die from sudden heart infarct when i see them.i sincerely hope for that to happen.

Hahaaaa.

My favorite permafatass remark is "my arm is bigger than your leg." Yeah, and it also has more fat on it than my entire body.

As if overeating to the point you are 30%   bf is an achievement.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
yeah, i know one(i know many like that, but this one was most recent)guy, he told me his arms now measure more than mine, and said theyre "not as cut",he holds bit more water than me.
haha, the guy carries fat and bloat on inner side of elbow,haha, you know ,between forearm and biceps.

usualy only babies and very fat mothers have fat there, but this guy achieved it too somehow.

;D

i often make a trap for the permafatsos and ask them to show me their abs.they sualy go like "nah,man i have appointment,am in hurry blabla", but then i tell them-lying-nah dont worry, youre not that fat,i can see your biceps vein is 1 week of dieting away from popping through the skin(hahaha),and then they reveal their midesctions, and goddamn,it looks like those female british binge drinking whores fat stomachs, metablic syndrome , visceral fat, subcutane fat all hardened up, you name it,they builft it.
then i tell them, man, you seem to have unfortunate fat distribution, your veins on the arms really shine through ealry.

;D ;D

hahahahahahahaha

Brutal truth by a revitalized  Galeniko

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Lol ^ ;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
You are killing it tonight  ;D