Author Topic: Flashback clip shows Clinton saying illegal immigrant children ‘should be sent b  (Read 4623 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
actually Mexico and Canada would be treated exactly the same...if the parents came over to the US illegally and brought their kids and had been living here for a long time

seriously man, I know you understand the difference between these kids and the ones that Hillary was specifically referring to in that clip

no you can't treat some different than others.  What if one parent from mexico and the other from Belize?  Or one from DR and the other Ecuador? 

See this is why the left wing idiocy has no resonance here.  Blame the a-hole parents and if they care about their kids - they will take them back home with them and make do. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
gotta love how Bum pretends not to understand the difference (one has to assume he's pretending - he can't possibly be that stupid.....can he?)

I wonder why he doesn't just provide an argument in favor of returning both groups (assuming he is in favor of that) rather than pretend not to understand the difference

You can explain it to them, you cant understand it for them

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You can explain it to them, you cant understand it for them

I suspect Bum understands it just fine (a third grader could understand it)

The problem Bum is having is he can't defend his position so he chooses to pretend he doesn't understand the argument

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The problem Bum is having is he can't defend his position so he chooses to pretend he doesn't understand the argument

So what if a kid has parents from Mexico and Guatamala vs a lil taco with parents both from Mexico? 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

I'm not sure who Bum is but Dos Equis does this all the time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So what if a kid has parents from Mexico and Guatamala vs a lil taco with parents both from Mexico? 

you're playing dumb too?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you're playing dumb too?

No - its a legit question if you want to treat kids from mexico different than guatamala. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
No - its a legit question if you want to treat kids from mexico different than guatamala. 

Group A comes to America as children WITH their family and have been here for years
Group B comes to America as children without their family and just arrived.

Tell me you can't figure out the difference?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Group A comes to America as children WITH their family and have been here for years

How are you going to figure that out when most of these people lie and have all fake docs?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
How are you going to figure that out when most of these people lie and have all fake docs?

your response is at best irrelevant to the discussion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
your response is at best irrelevant to the discussion

No its not - how are you possibly a cop with such faulty reasoning ability?

How do you determine who came here and when if they are using fake docs?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
No its not - how are you possibly a cop with such faulty reasoning ability?

How do you determine who came here and when if they are using fake docs?

Am I supposed to make the assumption they have fake documents because that doesn't seem to be the norm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

A distinction without a difference.  Both are illegal, but only one set gets sent home.  You either keep them all or send them all home.  If you're being consistent. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Yeah, I think maybe the problem is that it gives such strong incentive to lie, freely, that the whole thing might as well be written off with a wink and a nod.  Then, the fact it's pushed forward just the same by someone who can (and will) stay removed from us pathetic little nobodies and our everyday society, it begins to look like a serious insult.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
A distinction without a difference.  Both are illegal, but only one set gets sent home.  You either keep them all or send them all home.  If you're being consistent. 

there is a HUGE difference but of course you're choosing to ignore it

a skill you've honed over the years as a fundie conservative

both viewpoints require a selective and à la carte approach to reality

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
there is a HUGE difference but of course you're choosing to ignore it

a skill you've honed over the years as a fundie conservative

both viewpoints require a selective and à la carte approach to reality

Straw, you must admit that when it comes to being illegal, there's no real difference.  That's the whole point.  If there are to be ANY laws, at all, then any "difference" claimed in this case is nothing but a plea to break them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw, you must admit that when it comes to being illegal, there's no real difference.  That's the whole point.  If there are to be ANY laws, at all, then any "difference" claimed in this case is nothing but a plea to break them.

here's the difference (honestly can't believe it needs to be explained again)

you have a child brought over here by a parent (the child had no choice) and has lived in this country their entire life.
They know no other country. They've lived here their entire life with their mother and father and often with other sibling who are citizens by virtue of being born here. The child (now young adult) has followed all the rules and is an upstanding person (not getting in trouble, going to school or even IN THE MILITARY)

on the other hand

you have a child or more often a teenager who just showed up a few weeks or months ago
They came here on their own (their choice) and they have no family here, no means of support, haven't done any of the things mentioned above

In your mind those two examples are basically identical

I disagree

So do many other people including Trump

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
here's the difference (honestly can't believe it needs to be explained again)

you have a child brought over here by a parent (the child had no choice) and has lived in this country their entire life.
They know no other country. They've lived here their entire life with their mother and father and often with other sibling who are citizens by virtue of being born here. The child (now young adult) has followed all the rules and is an upstanding person (not getting in trouble, going to school or even IN THE MILITARY)

on the other hand

you have a child or more often a teenager who just showed up a few weeks or months ago
They came here on their own (their choice) and they have no family here, no means of support, haven't done any of the things mentioned above

In your mind those two examples are basically identical

I disagree

So do many other people including Trump

Fuck off you commie bastard
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

why do you keep repeating the same thing ?

can't make any more effort than that?

why do you believe I'm a commie and/or bastard?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Gotta tell ya, I missed that chuckle I always got seeing your blue stars. That's some funny shit!