Author Topic: Earnings&quality of life AUSTRALIA vs SWITZERLAND  (Read 5610 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Earnings&quality of life AUSTRALIA vs SWITZERLAND
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2013, 02:01:11 PM »
Can you recommend me some young beautiful lovely sweet Aussie chicks?
Sure, why not

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2013, 02:34:32 PM »
austrailia is a beta test and dog and pony show for the NWO

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2013, 02:52:35 PM »
Aussie girls are  not easy going...

In the capital cities of Australia they have a rich sense of self entitlement, unquenchable thirst for hedonism, emotionally unavailable and unfriendly.

Basically this is the standard policy for any female in any large city in the US, Canada, Uk, South Africa or Oz.

In Switzerland you have much more chance of a good looking, fit, very intelligent, if somewhat boring but reliable women.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2013, 04:01:47 PM »
 You either pay the guv for health insurance or you pay an insurance company, hmo, ppo etc. With the latter you get choices
You dont understand cause youre from USA which is a shit of country from a HEALH CARE standpoint-i pay 100$ monthly for my healthcare (actually i see a deduction from my salary of 100$ it`s not that i got my 100& and go to the bank to pay that) and for that i have covered ALL EXPENSES in the future in i have to do some surgery,to take some medicine,go to doctor,dentist all is FREE!!!
of course menagers or other people who have a big big salary they pay 5x more for their insurance but this is fair cause they have 10x beter salalry than the average guy!
and am not even in switzerland,but from what i heard from people living there its fabolous how precizly it works!
i watched a docmentary SICKO from 2007 and i laughed a lot what a fucked country USA is hahahaha
few sotries:
in 9/11 attack many people volontered to help in the destructed bulidings...they helped saving other peoples life and they got sick from inhalating that air which damaged their lungs!and USA didnt recognized them,so now they are almost dead and cant get any benefit!
one guy cutted his 3 fingers doing some work in the house,went to the hospital and they said to him "sorry your insurance cover only 2 fingers and one finger left anputated"
last fragment if i remember correct,a guy pick up many sick people from this documentary and they went to guantanamo base but they didnt eneter,but they sayw the US army built the most sofisticated medical center for terrorist,i mean if some terrorist got sick he have better health care then the guy living in the USA who doesnt have an insurance...
so the guy picked them in CUBA and there the doctors only asked them for their name and surname and gave them a medication for few bucks...they wondered "how this medication here costs 2 bucks if in the USA it costs 150 bucks" hahaha VIVA AMERICA