Author Topic: Unbelievable sight in the gym!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15739 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Unbelievable sight in the gym!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2006, 07:51:28 PM »
As a personal trainer....I have seen the majority of the bangin hot chicks in the gym married or involved with a dorky guy.....I still haven't figured it out other than money and they feel that is security....In other words the politically correct term is security...But I call it long term prostitution..... :o

That's the reason 99.9 of really hot chicks are with anybody,good-looking or not. MONEY is king, especially with adults. Kids (18-24yrs.old) is a different story because girls at that age still want the "hot" guy. once reality sets in the dweeb with the big house on the water gets a LOT better looking. And then what they do is fvck guys like me (when I was single and a lot younger) behind their back. I actually feel for the dude with the cash because he's being played, and often the bitch will take him to the cleaners in the end.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
That's the reason 99.9 of really hot chicks are with anybody,good-looking or not. MONEY is king, especially with adults. Kids (18-24yrs.old) is a different story because girls at that age still want the "hot" guy. once reality sets in the dweeb with the big house on the water gets a LOT better looking. And then what they do is fvck guys like me (when I was single and a lot younger) behind their back. I actually feel for the dude with the cash because he's being played, and often the bitch will take him to the cleaners in the end.

Very true....I have been the end results of "adultery" that was committed by a few "trophy wives" in divorce cases....It sucks to tell a court room that you had sex with a said woman.....
Watching The Haters

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2006, 07:56:14 PM »
36 DDD and she is the hottest piece of ass you ever seen....C'on dude if she really has a chest like that then 10 to 1 she is a stripper plain and simple....And if you want to pick her up, go to an afterhours party where she is at and bring some tina...Within a 1/2 hour of meeting her, you will be in the bathroom and she will be doing bumps of the head of your cock no problem...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2006, 07:59:39 PM »
lol sarcasm has no game.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2006, 08:02:21 PM »
lol sarcasm has no game.

Where I live if you give a bitch like that the right "fix" she will be you bitch till either of you get arrested LoL.....
Watching The Haters

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2006, 08:02:44 PM »
Monster use of exlamation marks in thread title.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »
Monster use of exlamation marks in thread title.

AMAZING TRUTH>>>>hahahaha
Watching The Haters

bigfisk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2006, 09:06:43 PM »
It depends on what you mean by "with muscles". It's been my experience that women don't like big meatheads with 20% bf and holding water. Women like LEAN. If you are 170 and lean or 230 and lean you will get a ton of ass. When I am at my absolute BEST,which is about 230 and SUB-10% I have to beat women off with a stick, it's truly ridiculous. But when it's the dead of winter and I'm well over 250 full into a bulking phase, not even close.

I have been finding I get the most attention about a month before and a month after a show. Being too big isn't as good and being too cut down isn't as good. somewhere in between is best by my observations.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2006, 09:09:04 PM »
If most women think your are totally hot in the gym than you need to train harder....
Watching The Haters

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2006, 09:39:05 PM »

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2006, 10:32:14 PM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=90013.0 there it is... a solid 130lb

Ok, so how do we know that it's "Sarcasm"?

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2006, 10:33:07 PM »
It depends on what you mean by "with muscles". It's been my experience that women don't like big meatheads with 20% bf and holding water. Women like LEAN. If you are 170 and lean or 230 and lean you will get a ton of ass. When I am at my absolute BEST,which is about 230 and SUB-10% I have to beat women off with a stick, it's truly ridiculous. But when it's the dead of winter and I'm well over 250 full into a bulking phase, not even close.

Where do you live?

Lisa

thisiskeith12

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2006, 10:35:51 PM »
Seems like most girls here like chubby guys that work out.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2006, 10:36:33 PM »
36 DDD and she is the hottest piece of ass you ever seen....C'on dude if she really has a chest like that then 10 to 1 she is a stripper plain and simple....And if you want to pick her up, go to an afterhours party where she is at and bring some tina...Within a 1/2 hour of meeting her, you will be in the bathroom and she will be doing bumps of the head of your cock no problem...

Now i'm not one to start a thread, but do you think "Sarcasm" is the type of guy that may sit behind a computer screen and just type up fantasies???

Lisa

Steve314

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2006, 10:43:00 PM »
quit being haters. everytime i go somewhere with my girl people look at me like "who the fuck is this guy". it's called pimpin! i take my girl to the gym with me and put her by herself on the cardio machine, daring anyone to try to talk to her so she can tell them to fuck off and i can have a good laugh. get some game and quit hating on the players!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2006, 10:46:43 PM »
quit being haters. everytime i go somewhere with my girl people look at me like "who the f**k is this guy". it's called pimpin! i take my girl to the gym with me and put her by herself on the cardio machine, daring anyone to try to talk to her so she can tell them to f**k off and i can have a good laugh. get some game and quit hating on the players!

Or......That she may think you are joke for puttin her on display for a "True Player" to take advantage of......And show you what a real man can do that respects her in the mirror and not himself....Things that make you say hhhmmmm......
Watching The Haters

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2006, 10:46:56 PM »
quit being haters. everytime i go somewhere with my girl people look at me like "who the f**k is this guy". it's called pimpin! i take my girl to the gym with me and put her by herself on the cardio machine, daring anyone to try to talk to her so she can tell them to f**k off and i can have a good laugh. get some game and quit hating on the players!

Oh Steve314, you are making me laugh ;D ;D ;D

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2006, 10:47:45 PM »
Or......That she may think you are joke for puttin her on display for a "True Player" to take advantage of......And show you what a real man can do that respects her in the mirror and not himself....Things that make you say hhhmmmm......

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lisa

Steve314

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2006, 10:57:32 PM »

i don't put her on display, i'm just confident to do my own thing at the gym while she does hers, i don't make her tag along with me or try to stare down guys for trying to look at her. go ahead and look, she's still leaving with me. i'm not worried about the juiced-up, low self esteem having jokers at my gym trying to holler at my lady. and if by some chance she did leave me for someone else, i'll go get a better one. :P peace!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2006, 11:04:35 PM »
i'm in the middle of training back and in walks in the most unbelievable piece of ass i've ever seen 36DDD-24-38 long, dark hair awesome face and French and about ten minutes later she starts "working out" with some geek who i assume was her boyfriend, 6'0" 170lbs. doing quarter reps on the Flex hack squat with a monstrous 3 plates on each side, how do nerds like this get bitches like this, is it all money?

I want some thing like that when i TRAIN in NY next week  ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2006, 11:05:34 PM »

I am sorry if this called you out, but I have seen too many of "your types" in the gym......Trophy wives have already dedicated their time to me.....Trust me I have the build to back it up.....
Watching The Haters

Steve314

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2006, 11:09:33 PM »
I am sorry if this called you out, but I have seen too many of "your types" in the gym......Trophy wives have already dedicated their time to me.....Trust me I have the build to back it up.....

whats my type?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2006, 11:12:39 PM »
whats my type?

ummmmm??? I say you're some hot guy with muscles with a hot girlfriend. Am i right? Am i right????

Lisa

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2006, 11:16:14 PM »
ummmmm??? I say you're some hot guy with muscles with a hot girlfriend. A'm i right? Am i right????

Lisa
With the small dick....You forgot that part....sorry if I pointed it out.....
Watching The Haters

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2006, 11:18:38 PM »
With the small dick....You forgot that part....sorry if I pointed it out.....

8)

Lisa