Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 93171 times)

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: tip of week
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 05:13:10 AM »
ROFL, I guess you all do this for the fans? joke of the century...sooner these guy kill themselves the soon we can get on with building bodies like it was ment to be ........ HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!

OH SORRY, WE HAVE THE IFBB TO LOOK AFTER BODYBUILDERS ROFL.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2007, 06:41:34 AM »
Holy F%$K!!!Talk about turning yourself into a human pin cushion.This is why, when I look at the mags where they have the bb'er stars in them w/pics of when they were younger, the pics displayed do not at all scream of genetic superiority.Guys are walking pharmacies that shrivel up to nothing when they stop all the drugs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2007, 06:45:10 AM »
All those drugs to get a big gut,no speration,no striations,and shitty proportions!!

The guys in the 80`s and 90`s like Gaspari,while still using a lot, looked far better IMO than any fool who would do that to himself.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 06:57:23 AM »
    Just get some Fina pellets and an implant gun and use one cartridge every other day . :P

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2007, 07:09:28 AM »
Al those drugs to get a big gut,no speration,no striations,and shitty proportions!!

The guys in the 80`s and 90`s like Gaspari,while still using a lot looked far better IMO than any fool who would do that to himself.

All the GH, IGF, and Slin dull and blur the seperations and striations.  Gaspari's drug protocol may have been similar regarding androgens, anabolics, and fat loss compounds.  He looked sharper and healthier because he wasn't using HGH even though it was available at the time, ask Mr. Haney.

If this is what a top guy uses lets ask Lee and Bob to see.  I am sure that they won't give up their protocols but will let us know if this is over the top or accurate.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2007, 07:14:45 AM »
I`m sure the dosages,HGH,and insulin are what`s ruining the physiques nowadays.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 07:20:36 AM »
I`m sure the dosages,HGH,and insulin are what`s ruining the physiques nowadays.

I am.

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2007, 07:24:42 AM »
 :o :o :o :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2007, 07:35:24 AM »
Sweet Jesus. I don't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday. I can't imagine trying to keep all that shit straight. I'd be walking around mumbling to myself about what already took/what I needed to take and whether I took it already or should make sure. It'd be like that wolf in a Bugs Bunny cartoon who can't remember a rabbit from a rhinocerous. 

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2007, 07:46:50 AM »
Has GH15 ever posted a pic or said which pro he was.  I have heard of Pro's taking crazy amounts of Gear and I'd like to see what this stack should yield.

If the result = Tamali, then not worth it.
\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2007, 08:07:22 AM »
What a load of fcuking bollocks - there's no way even the pros take that amount of gear pre-contest - along with all the food they have to take in it wouldn't be financially viable. Any prize money from a show would be swallowed up in costs from the drug regimen.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2007, 08:10:08 AM »
holy shit that's a lot of drugs, how can these guys only be 240-260 pounds onstage with that much shit? you'd think these guys would be 350-375 pound ripped on that amount of drugs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2007, 08:11:04 AM »
BTW i fully believe GH15's post, i totally believe there are guys who take that much, pretty crazy.

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2007, 08:12:00 AM »
I have hard the cycle of a pro who is almost 300 (6'2 ) pounds onstage from a very good source and i twas NO WHERE NEAR those amounts

like not even half of that

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2007, 08:14:52 AM »
I have hard the cycle of a pro who is almost 300 (6'2 ) pounds onstage from a very good source and i twas NO WHERE NEAR those amounts

like not even half of that
who Gunther? what i don't understand is why take 1750mg. of test prop a week AND 1750mg. of Enanthate a week, i understand that prop is more short acting and test E is more long acting but since youre injecting every day why would you need both, and man oh man is trhat a lot of insulin and insulin mimmicking products, talk about crazy.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2007, 08:17:41 AM »
The GH use alone would run into thousands of $ a month. It's not possible I tells ya.

Look at how it's made up - you wouldn't run deca and enanthate that close out to a contest anyway - they'll cause too much water-retention. Half the stuff makes no sense.

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2007, 08:18:36 AM »
it's not Gunter it is a new pro ( not from the USA ), don'T know hoe he will look against the other pros but he is one huge guy

I also don't understand why people take 3 kind of test.
test is test, it doesn't matter if it is enanthate or cypionate or prop or whatever  ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2007, 08:19:02 AM »
The GH use alone would run into thousands of $ a month. It's not possible I tells ya.

Look at how it's made up - you wouldn't run deca and enanthate that close out to a contest anyway - they'll cause too much water-retention. Half the stuff makes no sense.
you have to remember these guys have ways of getting shit cheap, most of them sell the shit anyway so it's just a matter of tapping into their own supply, again i just don't understand the insulin products.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2007, 08:19:48 AM »
"180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts"

Ya ok and their hearts don't explode, nevermind all the other shit they are on.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2007, 08:21:08 AM »
"180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts"

Ya ok and their hearts don't explode, nevermind all the other shit they are on.
if they take that much ephedrine why do most of them move around like zombies during their workouts?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2007, 08:21:27 AM »
it's not Gunter it is a new pro ( not from the USA ), don'T know hoe he will look against the other pros but he is one huge ####

I also don't understand why people take 3 kind of test.
test is test, it doesn't matter if it is enanthate or cypionate or prop or whatever  ???
Do you know what sustanon is? It's a blend that works better then taking any single one by itself.  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2007, 08:23:08 AM »
Do you know what sustanon is? It's a blend that works better then taking any single one by itself.  ;)
that's what i don't understand, why take 250mg. of Sustanon per day AND 250mg. of Enanthate a day? if you're taking it every day it seems like one form of test would be sufficient.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2007, 08:23:46 AM »
if they take that much ephedrine why do most of them move around like zombies during their workouts?

That to but I remember when I use to take 50 mg before working out and not on the juice. I can't see someone surviving too long with all those other drugs and taking 180 mg of ephedrine.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2007, 08:25:41 AM »
that's what i don't understand, why take 250mg. of Sustanon per day AND 250mg. of Enanthate a day? if you're taking it every day it seems like one form of test would be sufficient.
Ya but remember these guys are taking this shit for so long and becoming imune to it. My guess is he is making his own version of sustanon, by upping the individual doses of drugs in it, since he probably doesnt respond to it like he used to.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2007, 08:26:26 AM »
That to but I remember when I use to take 50 mg before working out and not on the juice. I can't see someone surviving too long with all those other drugs and taking 180 mg of ephedrine.
i hear ya, that cycle that he posted is just plain scary, like i said i have no doubt at all that some guys take that much, you are nothing but a full fledged drug addict and slave to your addiction on that many drugs plain and simple.