Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 93169 times)

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
Re: tip of week
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2007, 09:32:38 AM »
all the shit he used and he only had what 19 inch arms? i don't get it, how can you take that much shit and only be 240-270 pounds? these guys should be fuccking 400 pound giants on that much shit.

You just answered your own question. There is NO NEED to take that much when 1/3 of that amount will get you the SAME results. Anyone that feels like they need that much shit needs to just fucking quit bodybuilding.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2007, 09:37:18 AM »
ok what the hell would that cost somebody? goin thru 100iu kits in a few days . Whew... I bet thats worth somewhere around $10,000 if HG.
-

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2007, 09:39:08 AM »
btw why use the nubain?......i dont get it

where does this terrible pain come from?

the 2day oil deposit-aches? the headaches? the screwed-up joint-aches perhaps?

dont tell me its to ease the workout pains....

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2007, 09:39:11 AM »
If I was on all that I would be paranoid all the time that I could just have a heart attack or stroke any second.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2007, 09:44:45 AM »

Yeah no shit! Why the hell does everyone use nubain. What is so fucking painful???

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2007, 09:57:55 AM »
Wasn't nubain used to make a training less painfull? i recall Grundy told something like that.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2007, 10:33:45 AM »
I have hard the cycle of a pro who is almost 300 (6'2 ) pounds onstage from a very good source and i twas NO WHERE NEAR those amounts

like not even half of that
gunter

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2007, 10:38:16 AM »
seems like a titus cycle.
-

Master Blaster

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2007, 10:46:10 AM »
GH x 6 per/day?

::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2007, 11:02:32 AM »
Yeah no shit! Why the hell does everyone use nubain. What is so fucking painful???
Rec drugs make the monotonous routine and strict dieting more tolerable... and "fun".

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2007, 11:04:52 AM »

I think it's safe to say to cover the injection pain after all those injects LOL

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2007, 11:05:58 AM »

Cuz it gets you...

High...High

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »
all as in ALL top pro bodybuilders are very aware of this routine with litle changes here and there,, and its not only the new guys,,ken used to do it back in the 90s to this extreme,,so did thomas prince,,,so did many others that made a mark on the industry

Flex and Prince.

That in a nutshell probably sums up the net results of such a cycle, shuld one follow through.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »
I've said it many times on here.  When I competed I only took one thing. It was Test cyp 200 mg.  I took a cc a day for 6 months.  I literally quit the day after the Worlds and never took or competed professionally again.  Almost ten years later I got as strong as I was when I was on.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »
not really, considering all the money bber's make.

They don't make any "real" money (legally) from bodybuilding except for the top 1-3 in the world.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2007, 11:22:22 AM »
gh15,
 You didnt mention ancilleries at all. What is the top pro using along the lines of AI,AE, and pct? And if a pro wins $10,000 at a show does that cover the prep cycle?
-

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2007, 11:51:47 AM »
Ok i gotta jump in here..........

I saw somebody on my home board (promuscle) post a question about this bs... so i have to reply.  Cmon do you REALLY think somebody would take this much stuff?  This is totally fabricated and made up.  There might be a FEW pro's that even approach this.  I dont even take 1/8 of this shit and there are pro's with 100x better genetics than me that grow off much less....

stop swallowing this guys bs

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2007, 12:05:38 PM »
gh15,
 You didnt mention ancilleries at all. What is the top pro using along the lines of AI,AE, and pct? And if a pro wins $10,000 at a show does that cover the prep cycle?

ancilarries ai ae etc  are considered 'legal' for us,,we dont even count them as anything because everyone uses them and they are purchased legaly by anyone from women to men to trans,,they go like candies and is a must in prep wether you are pro,,local amatuer or a lifter that want to look ripped and dry on the beach

you dont need pct when you dont get off so there is no pct,,you bridge and lower the number of products and doses,,,you play with it since you know your body very well,,any top pro knows his body very well and knows his hormones

favorite ai is letro arimidex and aromasin,,i use letro at 2-4 mg a day when prep
favortie ae is still nolvadex,,myself i use it at 30-40mg a day when prep

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2007, 12:11:18 PM »

I saw somebody on my home board (promuscle) post a question about this bs... so i have to reply.  Cmon do you REALLY think somebody would take this much stuff?  This is totally fabricated and made up.  There might be a FEW pro's that even approach this.  I dont even take 1/8 of this shit and there are pro's with 100x better genetics than me that grow off much less....

stop talking out of yoru ass because if you are a professional bodybuilder and anyone to write home about which i doubt it but if you are.. you know exactly that inorder to walk around 250+lbat 4% at 5'9 this is the protocol

do you see many people around you walking around at constant 6% bodyfat weighing 260lb? all at the very tall height of 5'8 and a half,,??

stop bulshiting those kids,,you can get a nice ripped physiqe on less but it will be 200-220lb 6%,,you know it and i know it,,so stop this crap
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2007, 12:13:58 PM »

Does sound like a boatload of stuff. Cant imagine keeping track and having time for this between training, eatinig and other contest prep, never mind the rest of day-to-day life...

TP4U, share what you deem to be the cycles of the pros on average from your perspective ???

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2007, 12:14:10 PM »
GH15, please explain the need to take different kind of test at the same time

if the dude take sustanon that already contains prop enanthate and cypionate esters, why would he take sustanon AND test enanthate ?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2007, 12:15:37 PM »
Wasnt Flex around 5'9", 220lbs on stage?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2007, 12:15:54 PM »
I'm starting to think gh15 is none other than our very own Adam Ables.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2007, 12:21:33 PM »

If GH15 truly was a pro, he would have the blue stars. He could still remain anonymous.

Stavios

« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2007, 12:21:50 PM »

It's not Abeles type of bullshitting around