Author Topic: Andy Haman - RIP  (Read 22413 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Andy Haman - RIP
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2023, 01:46:32 AM »
That may eventually be borne out by proof but it’s pure conjecture to make that statement at this point. The real question is when the tipping point occurs. Will it take a major celebrity or athlete to die? What level of escalation must occur to defeat the cognitive dissonance exhibited by people who put their life and limb trust in the govt?

No it isn't.

There have been more immediate deaths from these vaccines reported in VAERS than every other vaccine going back 30+ years, combined.

The VAERS database, if anything, is notoriously underreported. It takes up to 45-90 minutes to file a report, and requires vaccine batch numbers, lot numbers, address of the pharmacy delivering the shot, names of healthcare professionals present, and on and on. No one's going to sit around and fake 34,000 global sudden deaths as part of some right-wing troll.

Those numbers speak for themselves.

And those are just the fast kills. The slow kills are yet to be seen. My friend's wife was vaccinated, then suddenly had Stage IV cancer. The sister of the owner of my local Aaron's store [also a friend] - boom, Stage IV cancer immediately after being vaccinated.

That had never happened to anyone I know in my life - yet it happened to two people I know in the span of a few months. I'd say that's suspect.

So yes, we absolutely have evidence that these vaccines are far more dangerous than most pharmaceuticals, and the fact that the press refuses to report that honestly doesn't refute that.

It blows my mind that you can sit back and know full well that it's all been one major lie after another up until this point, and yet not think more lies are currently being told.

But it will all come out in time whether you want it to or not. Much like the NFL, which did not have a concussion problem until it suddenly did. The pharmaceutical companies will eventually need to account for this. Fines and criminal charges will eventually be laid, although the perpetrators will largely get away with it.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2023, 01:55:18 AM »
Its so obvious something afoul is going on.
And with each and every death, a new "fact checkers" article comes out saying "Its not from the vaccine"?
How do they know this? Then they harass and censor those who say "it is from the vaccine" yet they are doing the same exact thing.

The new way of gov't is now like Nazi Germany. And by the same Party who calls everyone else "Nazi's".
Are these people the most insane people to have ever existed?? I would say that they are.

Tons of proof daily as well, from pregnant men, to fake 'ass-babies', to LMNOP's, to sexualizing kids, to forcing  trannyism on kids, forced racism, etc.
Really retarded cult of kvnts...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2023, 03:27:56 AM »
Andy Haman was on 20 different hazardous substances, but doctors know for sure that the less harmfull of them, ibogaine, was the culprit of his demise.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Andy Haman Died.
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2023, 03:57:40 AM »
Wow that’s sad, RIP

if John meadows isn’t careful he’s next

:'(

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2023, 04:38:25 AM »
Andy Haman was on 20 different hazardous substances, but doctors know for sure that the less harmfull of them, ibogaine, was the culprit of his demise.

I can’t even imagine what insurance companies think when professional bodybuilders apply for health insurance

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Andy Haman Died.
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2023, 09:30:39 AM »
Wow that’s sad, RIP

if John meadows isn’t careful he’s next

Nasser better be careful as well

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2023, 11:01:00 AM »
I can’t even imagine what insurance companies think when professional bodybuilders apply for health insurance
I remember Guy Cisternino saying he pays $900 a month for health insurance and I think Jose Raymond was saying he pays $600.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2023, 01:16:48 PM »
I remember Guy Cisternino saying he pays $900 a month for health insurance and I think Jose Raymond was saying he pays $600.

900 bucks, does that include peeling too??

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2023, 01:21:07 PM »
So Ameen Ali killed him.

Over dose on Ibogain.

7:45 in
Who was the bigger dummy Andy or Ameen, I'd say Andy for putting his life in the hands of that sandni**er!
T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: January 18, 2023, 03:15:11 PM »
900 bucks, does that include peeling too??
I guess it's the very best package Blue Cross offers🤷‍♂️