Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 47331 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2021, 01:31:33 PM »
I don't care how successful the trials were....

We have ABSOLUTELY NO LONG TERM DATA on this vaccine which makes it risky for the average healthy individual. I do see value for those in the high risk groups.

I'm sick of people forcing this thing on healthy people. Get it if you want, but try to persecute me for passing on it

The lack of long term data for the COVID vaccines is concerning. There is long term data for vaccines available at the time of the outbreak of the COVID pandemic. Unfortunately, these vaccines proved ineffective. Thus new vaccines were developed.

There is nothing new about mandated vaccines in the U.S. and elsewhere around the world. For decades, all 50 states have required that parents vaccinate their children against various diseases, including polio and measles, as a prerequisite to enrolling them in public schools. 

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2021, 01:39:38 PM »
If the government wants to throw in a lifetime supply of test, I’ll consider it.

Lol.... Fair enough.  If you have health insurance in the U.S., I think you’re covered if a blood test indicates low T.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2021, 01:43:18 PM »
Lol.... Fair enough.  If you have health insurance in the U.S., I think you’re covered if a blood test indicates low T.

My TRT is covered 100%.

But i'll take a few extra vials a month for free. ;D

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2021, 02:19:36 PM »
My TRT is covered 100%.

But i'll take a few extra vials a month for free. ;D

Lol.... Good for you.  I’m apprehensive about it due to prostate issues. Had a scare a few years ago and just don’t want to take the risk.  I’m probably overthinking it.

I got the impression they will just cover the bare minimum amount to get “normal” levels anyhow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2021, 02:36:55 PM »
Lol.... Good for you.  I’m apprehensive about it due to prostate issues. Had a scare a few years ago and just don’t want to take the risk.  I’m probably overthinking it.

I got the impression they will just cover the bare minimum amount to get “normal” levels anyhow.

Prostrate issues? What would those be? Cancer? Recent studies say otherwise.

There is no clear evidence that elevations in endogenous testosterone levels promote the development of prostate cancer in humans. There are a growing number of studies demonstrating no increase in prostate cancer incidence among men on TRT. There has been no discernable increase in disease progression in prostate cancer patients on TRT.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4647137/

I had prostate cancer. It was discovered early on because I was on TRT and testing PSA levels on a regular basis. My doctor presented several options. I chose to have a prostatectomy. This was more than 6 years ago. My PSA levels today are so low they are considered undetectable. I am still on TRT to treat hypogonadism, (low testosterone levels). 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2021, 02:39:59 PM »

Depends on how your doctor charges it through insurance. There are ways to get it covered 100% if they deem it necessary for a "medical" condition. My TRT is 200mg a week and completely covered. Blood work every 3 months is also covered.

To get my Test levels in the middle of normal range, it takes 100mg of Test every 7 days. My doctor is an Endocrinologist and knows how to get me approved for more. It's not illegal or unethical. My Test levels at 200mg are still in the appropriate "range", they are just at the very top of it. ;D

Prostate issues are common in all men. But if you monitor everything and only use a small amount of Test, the risk is very very low.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2021, 02:44:47 PM »
Prostrate issues? What would those be? Cancer? Recent studies say otherwise.

There is no clear evidence that elevations in endogenous testosterone levels promote the development of prostate cancer in humans. There are a growing number of studies demonstrating no increase in prostate cancer incidence among men on TRT. There has been no discernable increase in disease progression in prostate cancer patients on TRT.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4647137/

I had prostate cancer. It was discovered early on because I was on TRT and testing PSA levels on a regular basis. My doctor presented several options. I chose to have a prostatectomy. This was more than 6 years ago. My PSA levels today are so low they are considered undetectable. I am still on TRT to treat hypogonadism, (low testosterone levels).

The issues were increased risk of prostate cancer. I chose to heed those warnings after a scare a while back.

How do you know the TRT didn't cause or contribute to your illness?

And your PSA numbers should be low if you had a portion or all of your prostate removed. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2021, 02:55:16 PM »
I got the Moderna last week. The joint and muscle pain was brutal. Weird tingling and chill in my arms.
RIP
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2021, 04:53:57 PM »
RIP

Still here  ;D

Most of the side effects went away after a week

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2021, 04:56:16 PM »
Weird. My old man got it and reported hardly any ill effects. His wife got a different one and suffered terribly.

I'd like to see data on the side effects by brand, age, etc. Or maybe it's all random.

I have Chronic Hepatitis B. I don't know if that played into it or not.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2021, 05:31:39 PM »
I have Chronic Hepatitis B.

RIP

yes, this one will likely die sooner, rather than later.

this goes beyond arrogantly ignorant stupidity... these lost souls have a death wish on some level.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2021, 05:52:27 PM »
Pics?

Hahaha - you're supposed to then add, "asking for a friend"  ;D

Maybe i'll get it after all. ;D

And the last thing you need young man is anything that gets you up to any more shenanigans!
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2021, 06:05:24 PM »
I'm just not getting it.

If they try to make it mandatory, Florida or Texas here we come.

"1"

I don't believe in any conspiracies regarding the vaccine or think it's especially risky. To me it's just not worth it. You get sick and then you get better. I know several people who go it and they just holed up for a week or two and then it's over. They have developed an immunity. My nephew got it just a couple of weeks ago and he will be visiting with his family next week.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2021, 06:39:25 PM »
I don't believe in any conspiracies regarding the vaccine or think it's especially risky. To me it's just not worth it. You get sick and then you get better. I know several people who go it and they just holed up for a week or two and then it's over. They have developed an immunity. My nephew got it just a couple of weeks ago and he will be visiting with his family next week.

I’ve heard this as well. Do we know how long the immunity lasts?

Compared to the 6 month life of the vaccine for many it’s probably better to get the actual virus.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2021, 06:48:55 PM »
Depends on how your doctor charges it through insurance. There are ways to get it covered 100% if they deem it necessary for a "medical" condition. My TRT is 200mg a week and completely covered. Blood work every 3 months is also covered.

To get my Test levels in the middle of normal range, it takes 100mg of Test every 7 days. My doctor is an Endocrinologist and knows how to get me approved for more. It's not illegal or unethical. My Test levels at 200mg are still in the appropriate "range", they are just at the very top of it. ;D

Prostate issues are common in all men. But if you monitor everything and only use a small amount of Test, the risk is very very low.

150mg/wk puts me at about 650 ng/ml. I wanted to get more so I can have some stocked away or if my pharmacy is late filling it, which they often are. I currently take 200mg/wk which puts me at the top of the reference range but I am given a script for 300mg/wk. I would just stop taking or drop my dose considerably just before getting tested.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2021, 06:49:29 PM »
People get the vaccine and gubmint wins as they get their lab rats.

People don’t get the vaccine then they make it as BS reason to limit gathering sizes.

Everything is a rigged lie and the sheep cheer their demise.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2021, 06:57:34 PM »
The issues were increased risk of prostate cancer. I chose to heed those warnings after a scare a while back.

How do you know the TRT didn't cause or contribute to your illness?

And your PSA numbers should be low if you had a portion or all of your prostate removed.

Most current thinking is that TRT does not increase the risk of prostate cancer.

Although there is no way to know whether TRT contributed or caused my prostate cancer.  I had only been on TRT for a short while before the cancer was discovered. I have a long history of prostate issues including fluctuating PSA test results. I also had several biopsies over the years, which never showed cancer until the one that did. The cancer was stage 1-2 (don't recall the Gleason score) and the cancer was completely contained within the margins.

My options were, "watchful waiting, hormone therapy, radiation, or the da vinci robotic prostatectomy." Before choosing a course of action, I joined a prostate cancer group (in person....not online). Nobody in the group had been on TRT. The group leader was a married man in his 40's who had a radical prostatectomy. Nobody else had chosen that option. Almost everyone in the group found out they had prostate cancer after it had metastasized. The majority of them had radiation, which effectively kills the prostate. Sadly, some of them were on death watch and during the years I attended the monthly meetings, many died from it.

Here's how I made my final decision. Watchful waiting seemed like waiting to die. Hormone therapy = androgen suppression. Radiation therapy may or may not get all the cancer and has the same downsides as a prostatectomy, such as erectile dysfunction and urinary issues. My conclusion was if the prostate is removed and the cancer was contained within it, chances are I'd be home free....no worries.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not advocating for one choice or another including going on TRT. This is my life and my right to chose how to live it. Others should feel the same way. Having said this, it is a good idea to make informed decisions when it comes to our health and our choices. I care more about my quality of life than I do about how long I live. I feel great on TRT. So far, it has been a good decision.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2021, 06:59:57 PM »
the sheep cheer their demise.

boom

thanks to the initial enthusiastic guinea pigs.. in time there will indeed be a horrific body count – and it will drive more dumb dumbs to insist on further 'vaccination'.. which will cause more death and fear.

peeps will demand their own demise, lol.

people r willingly allowing a bio weapon to b injected inside of their body.

think about that.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2021, 07:04:43 PM »
Most current thinking is that TRT does not increase the risk of prostate cancer.

Although there is no way to know whether TRT contributed or caused my prostate cancer.  I had only been on TRT for a short while before the cancer was discovered. I have a long history of prostate issues including fluctuating PSA test results. I also had several biopsies over the years, which never showed cancer until the one that did. The cancer was stage 1-2 (don't recall the Gleason score) and the cancer was completely contained within the margins.

My options were, "watchful waiting, hormone therapy, radiation, or the da vinci robotic prostatectomy." Before choosing a course of action, I joined a prostate cancer group (in person....not online). Nobody in the group had been on TRT. The group leader was a married man in his 40's who had a radical prostatectomy. Nobody else had chosen that option. Almost everyone in the group found out they had prostate cancer after it had metastasized. The majority of them had radiation, which effectively kills the prostate. Sadly, some of them were on death watch and during the years I attended the monthly meetings, many died from it.

Here's how I made my final decision. Watchful waiting seemed like waiting to die. Hormone therapy = androgen suppression. Radiation therapy may or may not get all the cancer and has the same downsides as a prostatectomy, such as erectile dysfunction and urinary issues. My conclusion was if the prostate is removed and the cancer was contained within it, chances are I'd be home free....no worries.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not advocating for one choice or another including going on TRT. This is my life and my right to chose how to live it. Others should feel the same way. Having said this, it is a good idea to make informed decisions when it comes to our health and our choices. I care more about my quality of life than I do about how long I live. I feel great on TRT. So far, it has been a good decision.

Everybody is different and to each his own, I suppose.  I'd be too worried each time the PSA time rolls around each year if I used it. I'll definitely look into the latest findings on TRT and prostate cancer for sure.

Congrats on the decision that worked for you, and continued good health......

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2021, 07:28:42 PM »
Everybody is different and to each his own, I suppose.  I'd be too worried each time the PSA time rolls around each year if I used it. I'll definitely look into the latest findings on TRT and prostate cancer for sure.

Congrats on the decision that worked for you, and continued good health......

Try several times a year for a PSA check up. That was me for many years prior to having no prostate and for several years afterwards. There is comfort in knowing you're on top of a situation, but it also heighten's one's anxiety level. I think it is great that now I only have to do the PSA once a year. Csn't remember when that was the case last.

We do the best we can with the limited and ever changing information available whether it is in regards to our PSA numbers, our diet, our exercise routine and pretty much everything in our lives.

Sharing our experiences is a good thing. Weighing how they relate to each of us is also good. Ultimately, I believe too much information is better than too little.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2021, 07:36:38 PM »
why don t u phaggots find a trt thread.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2021, 07:39:29 PM »
I know several people who go it and they just holed up for a week or two and then it's over. They have developed an immunity.

no, they have not.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2021, 07:52:31 PM »
boom

people r willingly allowing a bio weapon to b injected inside of their body.

think about that.

When should we expect to start seeing people die from the vaccine? If the test subjects were months ago and they haven’t reported any side effects as of yet, when should we see the “canaries” belly up?

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2021, 09:44:16 PM »
Getting vaccinated is very similar to becoming an IFBB pro.

You go somewhere and have people you don't know or trust shoot untested drugs into your body. If you survive, you get a card with your name on it.

The only difference is that a vaccination card actually means something......lol.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2021, 10:21:10 PM »
When should we expect to start seeing people die from the vaccine? If the test subjects were months ago and they haven’t reported any side effects as of yet, when should we see the “canaries” belly up?

Good luck with getting the answer to that one
T