Author Topic: 50 Years after MLK "I have a dream speech" - is there hope?  (Read 5842 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 50 Years after MLK "I have a dream speech" - is there hope?
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 10:28:42 AM »
 :D

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 10:29:34 AM »
Bgpapi, I've only done that with one or two over the last 13 or so years and it was because for years he would stalk me as multiple gimmicks and/or attack my wife and son. C'mon, give me a little credit.

Coach I actually respect the fact that you're a self made man have strong family values  and believe it or not we got some things in common:

* Believe in Self Responsibity
* Protectors of 1st and 2nd Amendmant Rights
* We both enjoy Big White Tiddays

Beside the Lib.vs Conservitive Rhetoric you stay on constantly you're the kinda fella I'd like to have a Brewski with and perhaps flip tires together afterwards behind a building in a alley ;)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »
anyone who doesnt believe in constitution especially first and second and fourth amendments should not be allowed in america

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »
But if you listen to the news and guys like Al Sharpton say.."There is SO much left to do"....my question to the African-AMericans here...?

I actually heard a old female negro on the today show say "the war is not over". WTF.
Well, she s telling the not sugarcoated version, and the sharpton version is the sugarcoated one. But they re both looking for the same ultimate goal. Basically what they re saying is the "fight" will continue until all whiteys disapear/ are reduced into esclavage. These people dont want to live with whiteys, beaners, lemon faces etc, they want to dominate, erase them. I have no problems with all these colored people wanting to get rid of their genetics and whiten themselves, i have as a white man a problem with those who want to eradicate us.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 12:54:53 PM »
black people are humans just like everyone else, who can educate themselves and strive in society thru work, i dont see what is the problem. Same could be said of anyone of any skin color on earth, if you contribute your skin color wont be a problem.

Contribute to society more.  Stop the violence and gangster mentality.  And be quieter in movie theaters.   That's all I'm asking of black people. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 02:13:23 PM »
Rush is the only person out there willing to put his ass on the line and tell the truth. 

That's why he's #1 in radio.

just sayin.........

Rush doesn't give a damn about anything except himself and his ratings. The only time he would put his ass on the line would be for a Dominican woman with a strap-on.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2013, 06:13:05 AM »
we have a black president.  So I think there is no higher pinnacle of overcoming the bullshit of centuries past.

now, if CNN and MSNBC and RUSH will stop making every show about "huge race riots in america are coming!", the issue woudl probably go away completely.  Most people just care about getting laid, building muscle, seeing some good tv and making more money.  Standing around crying that so-and-so has different pigment was fine 100 years ago when they had nothing to do but sit around the campfire farting all night.  Today's people are just too busy, ain't nobody got time for that.

As a latino man that behaves like a white dude, dress like a black one... I don't think it will ever end ......

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2013, 11:56:48 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2013, 12:23:10 PM »
I just watched it again.  Interesting how this "Christian" was surrounded by so many Nation of Islam members during his speech