Author Topic: 80% of fights are won by.....  (Read 12151 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
80% of fights are won by.....
« on: January 04, 2014, 03:14:38 PM »
The person who lands the first punch.  I remember seeing this statistic in a movie, I have no idea of it validity but it seems very likely, can anyone remember the movie for some reason I think it may have been a Bruce Willis movie.

V Man

• Getbig IV
Re: 80% of fights are won by.....
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 03:25:56 PM »
80% of fights are won by BigSteve2112. :D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 03:28:08 PM »
Bullshit. Maybe by fucktard's who don't know what they're doing.

Always counter.

Guy who throw the first punch 90% of the time ends up missing, being off balance or hurting their hand in a street fight. It's like you almost just have do no nothing and wait for them to fall over themselves, then boom.
Hello there big fella.   
a

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 03:28:11 PM »

And he gets 90% of the world's pussy.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 03:41:35 PM »

Always counter.

Guy who throw the first punch 90% of the time ends up missing, being off balance or hurting their hand in a street fight. It's like you almost just have do no nothing and wait for them to fall over themselves, then boom.

He said "land" not "throw" Dana White. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 03:43:32 PM »
if rc punches you in the head you are gone

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2014, 03:45:31 PM »
80% of roulette wheels are rigged

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2014, 03:49:23 PM »
if rc punches you in the head you are gone

Ain't nothing but a peanut.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2014, 04:02:14 PM »

easier said than done if your first to throw, if you counter the other guys is almost always in range, if you throw first you got to get in range first, it's harder and you always gonna be leading with a jab which won't do shit unless you quick enough to throw the 1-2 or 1-2-3....promise you 90% of fucktards who never fight end up getting in a clench and mud wrestling match within first 10 seconds.

And all that is still irrelevant. The point is, you both could miss the first ten punches you throw and the first to "LAND" a punch will win the majority of the time.  Now pipe down, Junior.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2014, 04:04:35 PM »
Im one of the tougher guys here.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 04:05:54 PM »

easier said than done if your first to throw, if you counter the other guys is almost always in range, if you throw first you got to get in range first, it's harder and you always gonna be leading with a jab which won't do shit unless you quick enough to throw the 1-2 or 1-2-3....promise you 90% of fucktards who never fight end up getting in a clench and mud wrestling match within first 10 seconds.

I am sure you have clenched and mud wrestled many men. 

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 04:36:20 PM »

Always counter.

judging by your other posts I'm assuming your European so what do you really know about fighting anyway ;D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 04:38:10 PM »
Fighting proves nothing
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 04:55:32 PM »

Always counter.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2014, 05:00:32 PM »

The fact is unless we are in a really closed environment like on a dance floor in a club or something you ain't never getting in range.

Say its outside in a club or a pub, you ain't ever getting close to me and the last thing i'm gonna do is throw punch first, especially if its a big bodybuilding type guy, first thing you gonna need to worry about is the beating you gonna get to you knees, you coming close be prepared to take a whole bunch of low kicks to your knees

My theory is if a guy can't stand he can't fight.

Next once you get sick of getting your knee's smashed you gonna try and take me down (that's probably your best bet) but you gonna have to eat a bunch of knees and elbows to your head when you coming in.

Notice not one punch has been thrown yet.

The other guy can't stand properly (cos I fucked his knees coming in), he ate a bunch of knees and elbows trying to take me down and if he does take me down, he's straight getting triangle chocked or arm barred.

It's really that simple.

Stand up is fine if you wearing mitts in a cage but on the street I ain't fucking up my hand hitting you, I got lots more options.

That simple, eh? How come you're not in the UFC? You sound like you have it all figured out and could take anybody out. D1 wrestlers have no chance against your knees. And even if they're successful in taking you down all you have to do is snap on an arm bar or triangle choke.

I wonder why nobody has ever thought to throw a knee during a take down attempt or simply snapping on a triangle or arm bar when taken down. It's really that simple.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 05:07:23 PM »
uncle junior

just a question if I may

what use is your 'teach yourself marine corps self defence' theory when the first thing you know about the altercation is when you've had a pint pot put through your face

do you work the legs or stand there like a lemon with blood pissing out of your head, then go into shock and collapse?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 05:09:37 PM »
also someone bridges the gap before you know whats going on

they bite half of your nose off

what then?

also- do you wear tap out gear? I think you MAY be tough enough to

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2014, 05:10:42 PM »
you go all the way to acton to train?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2014, 05:16:03 PM »
Just woke up................almost ....spit out............coffee.  ;D

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 05:18:08 PM »
that must take you hours to get to

fair play on your dedication

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2014, 05:19:32 PM »

I train with John Hathaway, Mustafa Al Turk and lots and lots of other pro's.

this is where I train

www.londonshootfighters. com

I am in their league, fuck no, but a lot better than the average fucktard here.

Don't believe me, come down and show your prowess next time you in London.

LOL! Here we go. Challenging someone to travel across the world to show my prowess that I never claimed. It is you, my friend, that has made these claims. The burden of proof is on you. So judging by your claims I assume you can beat John Hathaway and Mustafa Al Turk  as well as everybody else in your gym. I mean, according to you, there's nothing they can do. If they strike you counter. If they shoot they run into your knees. Take you to the ground all you have to do is an arm bar or triangle. You have it all figured out. It's really that simply.

Why don't you post a video where you are in an actual fight where real people react to your counters?
Though Hathaway has a virtually perfect record and really might be going somewhere, Al Turk has lost 6 out of twelve fights losing the last three in a row, two of them by strikes. How come you didn't teach him to "simply" counter those strikes?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2014, 05:21:58 PM »

The fact is unless we are in a really closed environment like on a dance floor in a club or something you ain't never getting in range.

Say its outside in a club or a pub, you ain't ever getting close to me and the last thing i'm gonna do is throw punch first, especially if its a big bodybuilding type guy, first thing you gonna need to worry about is the beating you gonna get to you knees, you coming close be prepared to take a whole bunch of low kicks to your knees

My theory is if a guy can't stand he can't fight.

Next once you get sick of getting your knee's smashed you gonna try and take me down (that's probably your best bet) but you gonna have to eat a bunch of knees and elbows to your head when you coming in.

Notice not one punch has been thrown yet.

The other guy can't stand properly (cos I fucked his knees coming in), he ate a bunch of knees and elbows trying to take me down and if he does take me down, he's straight getting triangle chocked or arm barred.

It's really that simple.

Stand up is fine if you wearing mitts in a cage but on the street I ain't fucking up my hand hitting you, I got lots more options.

hahaha ok "uncle junior",  ::) oh brother... look guys we got a badass over here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 05:23:45 PM »
I`m tougher than nails,but I`m also a pretty nice guy.

For example,I`ll kick the living shit out of you,then in my belevonent kindness,I`ll find the time to stitch up your wounds with some piano wire procured from Cell Block #9.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 05:29:01 PM »

I train with John Hathaway, Mustafa Al Turk and lots and lots of other pro's.

this is where I train

www.londonshootfighters. com

I am in their league, fuck no, but a lot better than the average fucktard here.

Don't believe me, come down and show your prowess next time you in London.

so you are out of the UK , a place known for great teeth and fighters ;D

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2014, 05:31:20 PM »
that depends which gee you are on about.

give us a clue.