Author Topic: Green Bay fans= Congratulations  (Read 1150 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Green Bay fans= Congratulations
« on: January 05, 2014, 07:56:18 PM »
Your team played a hard-fought game and almost beat my 49ers. You guys even made it to the playoffs without Rodgers for half the season. Props. That Eddy Lacey is a blessed monster of a running back and with him on the roster you guys have a bright future ahead.     :)

Now, since the 49ers were the ones to knock you out of the playoffs, its in your bragging rights interest for the 49ers also to be the team which wins the super bowl. That way you can say "the only team that beat us was the team that beat everyone else". And with that in mind I welcome you to join in the championing of a 49er capture of the Lombardi. If not only because we beat your fune team.of professionals, but our team is loaded with old-school, hard nosed, put-your-dick-in- the-dirt football players that you know you love to watch play.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Green Bay fans= Congratulations
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 07:58:33 PM »
A condom is simply a helmut for your cock. 

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 08:06:05 PM »
A condom is simply a helmut for your cock. 

if only
your parents knew

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 08:28:50 PM »
if only
your parents knew
What about your parents?  Surely they don`t really think much of their "little accident".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 08:39:13 PM »
Green Bay fans played a great game and they were brimming with  vibes.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 08:45:27 PM »
on the first two series, the 49ers were robbed by non-calls on holding in the end zone.

it should have been 20-6, let's be honest.  Game would have been 2 touchdown win without those shoddy calls.

NFL wanted to keep it close.

I am def not a 49ers fan, I find them whiny and attention whores... and I really hate packers even more... but yeah, they were getting gifts.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 11:02:04 PM »
on the first two series, the 49ers were robbed by non-calls on holding in the end zone.

it should have been 20-6, let's be honest.  Game would have been 2 touchdown win without those shoddy calls.

NFL wanted to keep it close.

I am def not a 49ers fan, I find them whiny and attention whores... and I really hate packers even more... but yeah, they were getting gifts.
the way I saw it. all things being equal .. there would only be one missed pass interference call..cuz the refs were being ing consistent.. except the one hold on Crabtree's jersey that was just blatant that didnt get called. 

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 09:09:57 AM »
Colin kapernick sounds as if he suffers from some mild form of mental retardation when he speaks

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 09:31:41 AM »
SF has a real chance to bet Carolina next week.
Y

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 09:40:30 AM »
Carolina's defense is better.. 49ers were exposed...

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 10:34:41 AM »
Loved John Kuhn's failed attempt at a Lambeau Leap.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 10:47:10 AM »
 We lost 10-9 against Carolina in a game in which we failed to capitalize on 3out of 3 red zone appearances and had our lowest total yards for any game in the past 7 years. Carolina played what was in my opinion their best game of the season.  Their team is fresh and has home field advantage, but I think we have a better roster and a good chance of winnning. As Kap said yesterday, "We owe them"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »
We lost 10-9 against Carolina in a game in which we failed to capitalize on 3out of 3 red zone appearances and had our lowest total yards for any game in the past 7 years. Carolina played what was in my opinion their best game of the season.  Their team is fresh and has home field advantage, but I think we have a better roster and a good chance of winnning. As Kap said yesterday, "We owe them"

I agree SF has a good shot, but the prior games means absolutely nothing.
Y