Author Topic: thinkers and feelers (men and women), telepathy, and false readings  (Read 682 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
There are thinkers and there are feelers.  The feelers are basically telepathic. And they dont ever try to educate the thinkers about it. But heres the thing: Thinkers dont pay any mind to their feelings. And because of that, when feelers feel they know what thinkers are feeling, they are a lot of times completely off. And even when they are on, they are almost always off about what those feelings mean. I will tell you that as thinker i give my attention to anyone who wants it. If you walk up and want me to check.you out. Il check you out. But that in no way means that I like what im looking at!!!!  My attention is free to me, and thus I give it away freely. If your a feeler (most likely a woman), you need you understand this about thinkers. If your a thinker (male), you need to start paying attention to your attention, and to other peoples, so that you can learn about this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: thinkers and feelers (men and women), telepathy, and false readings
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 01:53:39 PM »
I think I feel where your thinking`s coming from.

Ya` feel me?  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 02:03:36 PM »
There are people who are thinkers AND feelers.
You are falling too much into dogma, bro...beware of dogmas.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 04:32:07 PM »
does this explain the chemical reactions that happen in my brain when I see a set of nice round bubble ass cheeks?
"