Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65534 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #400 on: December 28, 2010, 08:13:42 AM »
Hey Fatpanda, I'm curious bro, how much protein do you think that you "need"? And speaking of "protein needs" what's you take on my 275 powerlifting friend with a 700 pound bp who kept ALL of his size and strength eating roughly 80 grams of protein daily for over 2 months straight? And yes, you read that write 80 grams daily for months with NO size and strength loss.

there has been studies done that show its possible to grow muscle on very little protein, so i can believe it.

overall calories have a massive effect on how much protein is needed, as does steroids - which i'm sure you friend is on.

however i will say that i doubt he only ate 80g a day, perhaps he thought that, but he would literally have to be a vegetarian or vegan to get that little protein. unless he is a vegetarian or vegan ?
175lbs by 31st July

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #401 on: December 28, 2010, 08:26:57 AM »
ahahahahahaha yeah your doing great!

The weird thing from the back he doesnt look half as fat as from the front, the love handles are bad yeah, but the rest isnt totally horrible. Looks like youre holding most of your weight in your stomach (which isnt necessarily a good thing, means youre gonna have to have some surgery on the skin on your stomach)
Panda youre way overestimating how big youre gonna be once its all gone though, your delts and arms are going to shrink a lot as the fat continues to come off you. I know you dont believe me, but trust me, its going to happen unless you use gear to diet.
Looks very much what I looked like around 280. (remember im about 3 1/2"-4" taller than you.)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #402 on: December 28, 2010, 08:38:47 AM »
looks like another 20+ page bandwidth waster thanks to FatPiehole

haha it looks like we are getting there again...

seriously Fatpanda, Al Gore should send you a bill for how much of space your bullshit is cluttering on the internet.  Even with all the bandwidth that is dedicated to rubbish like Anime discussion, "Cosplay" and Dr. Who Role playing games, your crap is the bottom of the barrell.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #403 on: December 28, 2010, 08:42:36 AM »
No man, he ain't no vegan, but he was "dieting" at roughly 2000 cals per day. And yes, he had lots of "chemical assistance" Also, at that time he also trained twice a week: Sunday=bench day Weds=tri day, and he held on to his 30 inch wheels training them here and there (maybe once a month). FYI, carbs have a protein sparing effect, so maybe the rest of his 2000 cals, mostly from carbs, allowed him to keep his size and strength on 80 pro grams daily

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #404 on: December 28, 2010, 08:45:33 AM »
Anyways, you didn't answer my other question: How much protein do you think that you "need"? I'm guessing that you are gonna say 1.4 to 2.0 grams per kilogram of bodyweight ;D

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #405 on: December 28, 2010, 08:55:26 AM »
haha it looks like we are getting there again...

seriously Fatpanda, Al Gore should send you a bill for how much of space your bullshit is cluttering on the internet.  Even with all the bandwidth that is dedicated to rubbish like Anime discussion, "Cosplay" and Dr. Who Role playing games, your crap is the bottom of the barrell.

oh shit ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: December 28, 2010, 11:00:33 AM »
fuck your studies

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #407 on: December 28, 2010, 12:20:21 PM »
bump

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #408 on: December 28, 2010, 12:50:02 PM »
Anyways, you didn't answer my other question: How much protein do you think that you "need"? I'm guessing that you are gonna say 1.4 to 2.0 grams per kilogram of bodyweight ;D

christ sake why the fuck are you asking stupid shit all day?  Everyone on here knows your too scared to juice yet you talk drugs all day and about gh this and that. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

anyone else want this clown ass banned? ::)
l

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: December 28, 2010, 01:01:41 PM »
The weird thing from the back he doesnt look half as fat as from the front, the love handles are bad yeah, but the rest isnt totally horrible. Looks like youre holding most of your weight in your stomach (which isnt necessarily a good thing, means youre gonna have to have some surgery on the skin on your stomach)
Panda youre way overestimating how big youre gonna be once its all gone though, your delts and arms are going to shrink a lot as the fat continues to come off you. I know you dont believe me, but trust me, its going to happen unless you use gear to diet.
Looks very much what I looked like around 280. (remember im about 3 1/2"-4" taller than you.)
you are right about my stomach i hold most of my weight there. i always have, and its always the last to come off there.

my arms are small just now never mind when i lose more weight. however i do not work them directly, and haven't for over 2 years.

i have been experimenting with my workouts and the theory that the arms will get worked during compound movements like rows and presses - clearly they don't - or of they do - not enough. they look great with a pump though  :)

they used to be 19" a few years ago.

i am thinking about working them directly again.

dj - studies show around 1g of protein per pound of lean body mass is what you need. you could perhaps use a little more or less depending on other factors too. but not much more. i certainly would never again eat more than 1 g per pound of total body weight.

right now i fluctuate from 160-180g per day. i think this is slightly less than i really need as i'm hoping to be around 180 ripped to the bone. while my worst fears are i'll only be around 160 or less  :(

my other macros average around 33/33/33 is you are wondering.
175lbs by 31st July

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #410 on: December 28, 2010, 01:05:12 PM »
Wouldn't it be easier to make a Q@A thread for our celebrity member FatPanda?

RXMuscle has Chris Aceto, Skip Hill, and Dave Palumbo

MD has Jay Cutler, Abbas Khatami, Even Centropanni

Getbig - We get FatPanda  8)

Better Recognize Bitches!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #411 on: December 28, 2010, 01:12:57 PM »
Hey fred, when did I EVER talk about my knowledge of gh or juice? And Panda, yeah man, you've got a point about the arms (especially the biceps) needing direct stimulation.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: December 28, 2010, 01:16:46 PM »
Wouldn't it be easier to make a Q@A thread for our celebrity member FatPanda?

RXMuscle has Chris Aceto, Skip Hill, and Dave Palumbo

MD has Jay Cutler, Abbas Khatami, Even Centropanni

Getbig - We get FatPanda  8)

Better Recognize Bitches!!!

i agree.

speak to ron about setting it up.
175lbs by 31st July

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #413 on: December 28, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »
ron should give fatpanda a credential to give out nutritional advice

also, ron should give a credential to Tre on how to appreciate African American women and a credential to Onlyme on how to become a successful anorexic

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #414 on: January 02, 2011, 08:35:08 AM »
Can he teach me how to get a really cool abscess in my try like that?

just my opinion, I would listen to him rather than just about any other guy on this forum

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #415 on: January 02, 2011, 01:44:44 PM »
just my opinion, I would listen to him rather than just about any other guy on this forum
Damn dude, thanks. I appreciate that, especially from you.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: January 04, 2011, 05:49:24 AM »
Damn dude, thanks. I appreciate that, especially from you.

candy have you used synthol in your arms ?

is that an abcess?

or is it just haters jealous of your big arms ?
175lbs by 31st July

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #417 on: January 04, 2011, 08:11:18 AM »
ahahahahahaha yeah your doing great!

it boggles my mind how people still are arguing with FPanda about how you need clean foods to get lean  ::)  the reason he dont look amazing is cause he is drug free and not a young guy. hes still right about calories
l

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: January 04, 2011, 08:13:25 AM »
it boggles my mind how people still are arguing with FPanda about how you need clean foods to get lean  ::)  the reason he dont look amazing is cause he is drug free and not a young guy. hes still right about calories
careful fred - that sort of rational logic will get you many enemies here  :D
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #419 on: January 04, 2011, 11:03:16 AM »
candy have you used synthol in your arms ?

is that an abcess?

or is it just haters jealous of your big arms ?
never used "synthol" before, and i dont have an abcess either.  i have used the outer heads of my triceps for test injections in the past.

Stavios

« Reply #420 on: January 04, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »
I'd listen to both !!!

GH15 is like a father to me who doesn't bullshit and encourage me to juice until I die

Tdizzle is like a big brother to me who doesn't bullshit about anything  8)