Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65693 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #300 on: December 27, 2010, 05:56:52 PM »
umm no, you didn't ::)

fact of the matter is this- you are overcompensating for the lack of sex in your life by trying to be a internet smart guy.

just remember, you can talk "calorie is a calorie" this and "lab report" that.  But in the end, you are just a lonely man who hasn't had sex in a while/ever

Fatpanda is still a virgin...

I'm not counting the experiences with his uncles, pastors, priest, daddy, etc.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #301 on: December 27, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »
umm no, you didn't ::)

fact of the matter is this- you are overcompensating for the lack of sex in your life by trying to be a internet smart guy.

just remember, you can talk "calorie is a calorie" this and "lab report" that.  But in the end, you are just a lonely man who hasn't had sex in a while/ever
;D if it wasn't me the bitch must have been with someone else after i left.

i noticed there was a long line of guys and 2 donkeys at her door. i thought it was just a christmas nativity play or something  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: December 27, 2010, 05:57:50 PM »

His boyfriend disagree.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #303 on: December 27, 2010, 06:00:34 PM »
Ouch fagpanda still getting fucked more than the White  American public.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #304 on: December 27, 2010, 06:01:03 PM »
post a topless front relaxed pic ( no homo)

followed by a pic of you at 300lbs.

thats all i ask.
There is a reason I dont post pics on this site.
I am way to easily identifiable, and I have pointed people I work with/higher ups to this site for nutrition/training advice.
There is a reason Im not showing my whole tat, so NO I will not post a front relaxed pic, as Im way to identifiable.
This is all youre getting.
The one I included I was about 280lbs. You can clearly see the double chins and gut.
So no, I dont lie.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: December 27, 2010, 06:01:06 PM »
His boyfriend disagree.

He never had sex with a women...Come on the dude is fat, and hasn't seen his pecker since he was 14...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #306 on: December 27, 2010, 06:01:29 PM »

i don't know and I don't think he is but I can tell you that this isn't a man who is getting laid on a regular basis.

It's all Freudian in the sense that he isn't having sex (which is the ultimate type of release for a man) so he has to find another outlet to "release" on.  That outlet being this forum.

Seriously, you think lead singer of Incubus is on a internet forum endlessly posting about how you can get ripped eating Pizza and ice crean? No- he's having sex with a woman

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #307 on: December 27, 2010, 06:02:16 PM »
So can I ask what exactly is yo diet philo, che? Also, what was the leanest you ever got?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: December 27, 2010, 06:02:27 PM »
I am way to easily identifiable, and I have pointed people I work with/higher ups to this site for nutrition/training advice.
There is a reason Im not showing my whole tat, so NO I will not post a front relaxed pic, as Im way to identifiable.
This is all youre getting.
The one I included I was about 280lbs. You can clearly see the double chins and gut.
So no, I dont lie.

post a pic of your abs now. whats the problem ?
175lbs by 31st July

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #309 on: December 27, 2010, 06:04:16 PM »
Ouch fagpanda still getting fucked more than the White  American public.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #310 on: December 27, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »
post a pic of your abs now. whats the problem ?
I dont have abs dumbass, Im 18-19% BF. No where did I claim to have abs.
You called me a liar and I proved that youre full of shit, so stop side stepping.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #311 on: December 27, 2010, 06:05:19 PM »
So can I ask what exactly is yo diet philo, che? Also, what was the leanest you ever got?

I got so lean...I thought that i was going to melt the vital fat around my heart and die.True story.. ;)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: December 27, 2010, 06:06:19 PM »

4%bf

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: December 27, 2010, 06:08:14 PM »
I am way to easily identifiable, and  I have pointed people I work with/higher ups to this site for nutrition/training advice.
There is a reason Im not showing my whole tat,

they are lucky you did.

if they are smart they will read everyone of my posts intimately.

broscience is solely responsible for the decimation of bodybuilding as we know it - and getbig is full of idiots promoting it.

if not for me and a very select few others this place would be the mari celeste of bodybuilding advice.
175lbs by 31st July

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: December 27, 2010, 06:08:48 PM »

Oh brother! Trust me bro, 224 5-8" with big bone structure like me is nothing to write home about.

damn, bro

awesome build

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: December 27, 2010, 06:11:15 PM »
they are lucky you did.

if they are smart they will read everyone of my posts intimately.

broscience is solely responsible for the decimation of bodybuilding as we know it - and getbig is full of idiots promoting it.

if not for me and a very select few others this place would be the mari celeste of bodybuilding advice.

Don't put your name and sound bodybuilding advice in the same post...You're a fatarse :'(

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: December 27, 2010, 06:13:14 PM »
I dont have abs dumbass, Im 18-19% BF. No where did I claim to have abs.
You called me a liar and I proved that youre full of shit, so stop side stepping.

no offense but you look like shit - zero muscle, boney shoulders and yet no abs  ???

and you are actually debating me about proper diet to maintain muscle  ::)

you were in the marines ? what did you do ? blow the bugle ?

this place never fails to amaze me.

congrats on losing the fat - but really you ate bland junk food for that physique!

will you kill yourself when i am ripped with more muscle and got there eating chunky kitkats ?

do you even workout with weights ?

or are you like no one and johnnynoshame and only come here to masterbate to men in thong pics ?
175lbs by 31st July

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #317 on: December 27, 2010, 06:14:40 PM »

If that FatPanda??? Ok, I take back everything I said about dieting bro!

When you are that fat, you can lose weight on 10,000 cals, you will still be at about a 500 cal. deficit.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: December 27, 2010, 06:17:57 PM »

When you are that fat, you can lose weight on 10,000 cals, you will still be at about a 500 cal. deficit.

lol thats funny coming from a guy who thinks posting a dirty grainy reflection pic of  himself with his arms pushing against a preacher station to make them look bigger yet still not impressing  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: December 27, 2010, 06:18:15 PM »

That's the panda himself...

When your his size, you can have a canister of shortening each day and still lose weight.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #320 on: December 27, 2010, 06:18:51 PM »
no offense but you look like shit - zero muscle, boney shoulders and yet no abs  ???

and you are actually debating me about proper diet to maintain muscle  ::)

you were in the marines ? what did you do ? blow the bugle ?

this place never fails to amaze me.

congrats on losing the fat - but really you ate bland junk food for that physique!

will you kill yourself when i am ripped with more muscle and got there eating chunky kitkats ?

do you even workout with weights ?

or are you like no one and johnnynoshame and only come here to masterbate to men in thong pics ?
haha,.just like I said, youd wait until you had no options left and then talk shit about the pics after your been proven to be full of shit.
I didnt have HALF the gut you have, and I still have loose skin on my stomach.
Ill wait patiently until youve lost your weight, then come and talk to me, right now you have NO IDEA how small youre going to be when you lose all that fat. Like Adonis constantly tells obese people, they have NO IDEA how little muscle is under all that flab.
Even if you lose the weight, you better plan on investing in some plastic surgery cause youre going to go from one nasty physique to a completely different (nasty) one.
Hahaha. The fact that you have the audacity to critisize anyone is beyond me, but whatever, its only a matter of time until reality hits you. If you even get that far.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: December 27, 2010, 06:25:26 PM »
haha,.just like I said, youd wait until you had no options left and then talk shit about the pics after your been proven to be full of shit.
I didnt have HALF the gut you have, and I still have loose skin on my stomach.
Ill wait patiently until youve lost your weight, then come and talk to me, right now you have NO IDEA how small youre going to be when you lose all that fat. Like Adonis constantly tells obese people, they have NO IDEA how little muscle is under all that flab.
Even if you lose the weight, you better plan on investing in some plastic surgery cause youre going to go from one nasty physique to a completely different (nasty) one.
Hahaha. The fact that you have the audacity to critisize anyone is beyond me, but whatever, its only a matter of time until reality hits you. If you even get that far.

i'm not hating on you, you did really well to lose that fat by eating such a bland boring diet for 2 years. it couldn't have been easy. you must have tremendous will power. which probably helped you in the marines i would imagine.

but lets be serious here.

you have 14" arms if that, zero shoulder mass or pec mass and no doubt twigs for legs.

you and i completely different.

you are claiming your way of dieting maintains mass better ( clearly it doesn't, or you had none to begin with) and the way i eat doesn't. i will personally prove it does, but i do not expect you to believe me as i have still to prove it. Thats why i post studies to back up what i'm saying.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: December 27, 2010, 06:27:16 PM »
shockwave are you really bones a.k.a. love monkey?

175lbs by 31st July

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #323 on: December 27, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »
i'm not hating on you, you did really well to lose that fat by eating such a bland boring diet for 2 years. it couldn't have been easy. you must have tremendous will power. which probably helped you in the marines i would imagine.

but lets be serious here.

you have 14" arms if that, zero shoulder mass or pec mass and no doubt twigs for legs.

you and i completely different.

you are claiming your way of dieting maintains mass better ( clearly it doesn't, or you had none to begin with) and the way i eat doesn't. i will personally prove it does, but i do not expect you to believe me as i have still to prove it. Thats why i post studies to back up what i'm saying.
Hahahahahaha.
Im Between 6'1.5 and 6'3 depending on whos measuring there son, and I dont train for size, I train for functunal strength and agility, like most anyone in the military who is/was in a combat MOS.
So youre insults carry no weight.
Like I said, youre in for a rude awakening if you ever do lose all the weight. I hope you do, it will give you a lot of perspective and humility.
Tell yourself whatever you want man, whatever helps you sleep at night and keeps you going, cause youre delusion is STRONG.

Alex23

« Reply #324 on: December 27, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »

Oh brother! Trust me bro, 224 5-8" with big bone structure like me is nothing to write home about.

Solid shape chief. Nice to see some of us are still lifting on here and keeping above the 220 mark...