Author Topic: Palin says she’s ‘seriously interested’ in 2016 campaign  (Read 4549 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Palin says she’s ‘seriously interested’ in 2016 campaign
« on: January 24, 2015, 10:23:46 AM »
DES MOINES — Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin told The Washington Post in an interview Friday that she is “seriously interested” in running for the White House in 2016.

“You can absolutely say that I am seriously interested,” Palin said, when asked to clarify her thinking about a possible presidential bid.

Palin, the GOP’s 2008 vice-presidential nominee, said she stood by comments she made Thursday in Las Vegas to ABC News, where she first expressed enthusiasm about potentially competing for the Republican presidential nomination.

“I am. As I said yesterday, I’m really interested in the opportunity to serve at some point,” Palin said Friday, as former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum, a potential 2016 rival, looked on.

Palin’s comments, made in an interview in the lobby of the Marriott hotel here, came hours before she is scheduled to address a group of conservative activists at the Iowa Freedom Summit, a gathering hosted by Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), an immigration hard-liner.

Palin said, “It is a significant step, of course, for anyone to publicly announce that they’re interested. Who wouldn’t be interested? Who wouldn’t be interested when they have been blessed with opportunities to speak about what is important to this country and for this country?”

:)

Still, Palin said that she is not yet ramping up a national political operation. Instead, Palin said, she is contemplating her political future and does not feel rushed to make a final decision.

Palin arrived in Iowa Friday alongside Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah), one of her closest political allies, and Jason Recher, one of Palin’s longtime political advisers. In the lobby, she signed autographs for some hotel guests and mingled with the dozens of GOP figures congregated near the lobby bar, including former House speaker Newt Gingrich.

Palin previously mulled a presidential run ahead of the 2012 election cycle, but declined to enter the contest. During the run-up to the GOP primaries, her supporters built an expansive political network in Iowa on her behalf, in case she jumped in.

On the campaign trail last year, Palin traveled extensively to bolster her handpicked candidates, including stops in Iowa with Republican Joni Ernst, who won a Senate seat. Her political-action committee, SarahPAC, donated to several tea-party favorites.
Robert Costa is a national political reporter at The Washington Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/01/24/palin-say-shes-seriously-interested-in-2016-campaign/

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Palin says she’s ‘seriously interested’ in 2016 campaign
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 10:36:25 AM »
Are you gonna donate cash to her "campaign" Coach?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 10:55:53 AM »
Our beloved 65% Governor Palin, feeling irrelevant and completely inconsequential on FOX news as well as on travel network and every other cable news outlet she's tried with her reality show, has now decided to pretend to throw her hat into her ring, thus allowing her fan base of appearance-driven, low info voters to raise their hopes in the universally accepted as misguided belief that Palin would do anything but look like a complete ass against actual qualified and prepared GOP contenders.

(delivered in one long-ass sentence, as her fans love...)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 07:05:28 AM »
I would ask what she's actually done to improve herself as a candidate.  She'll always be under attack and I can remember the unbelievably stupid criticisms, but she has some monikers - like being known as a quitter - that she needs to show improvement on.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 08:23:51 AM »
at this point, anyone making palin their #1 choice for the GOP nomination is a stone cold, fcking idiot.  There is no other way around it.  Anyone that believes she is better qualified, more intelligenent, more prepared than Jeb, Mitt, Rand, or Cruz...

If you are that person, you are the most ignorant person on getbig.  Period.  Please, don't be that person. 

I haven't read any person say they believe palin is their #1 choice, and I doubt anyone will write that.   Like this or that about her.  But anyone that says she's #1 in the GOp pack is fuccking delusional, period.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 10:46:18 AM »
Our beloved 65% Governor Palin, feeling irrelevant and completely inconsequential on FOX news as well as on travel network and every other cable news outlet she's tried with her reality show, has now decided to pretend to throw her hat into her ring, thus allowing her fan base of appearance-driven, low info voters to raise their hopes in the universally accepted as misguided belief that Palin would do anything but look like a complete ass against actual qualified and prepared GOP contenders.

(delivered in one long-ass sentence, as her fans love...)

Also helps her gain an audience for her boring no-info speeches

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 10:47:55 AM »
at this point, anyone making palin their #1 choice for the GOP nomination is a stone cold, fcking idiot.  There is no other way around it.  Anyone that believes she is better qualified, more intelligenent, more prepared than Jeb, Mitt, Rand, or Cruz...

If you are that person, you are the most ignorant person on getbig.  Period.  Please, don't be that person. 

I haven't read any person say they believe palin is their #1 choice, and I doubt anyone will write that.   Like this or that about her.  But anyone that says she's #1 in the GOp pack is fuccking delusional, period.

meet Coach

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 11:07:58 AM »
meet Coach

i don't think Coach believes Palin is the #1 option for republicans. 

While he loves her zeal and spunk, I think even coach admits she's outclassed on most levels by the other repubs potentially in the race.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 11:15:52 AM »
i don't think Coach believes Palin is the #1 option for republicans. 

While he loves her zeal and spunk, I think even coach admits she's outclassed on most levels by the other repubs potentially in the race.

you have more faith in coach than I do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 11:49:41 AM »
you have more faith in coach than I do

I admit Palin currently has some good political positions.  In the past, she believed in manmade climate change, allowed amnesty cities, etc.  but in 2015, she has correct positions, and I like that.

However, she doens't seem to have the mental stability to be president - high strung, immature beyond belief.  Really more of an entertainer and professional "troll" more than anything else.  She saw trump raise his Q rating in 2012 by pretending to run for prez, and since her tv contracts have all been cancelled, she decided to do the same.  Not a dumb move, but I hope none of her fans truly believe she's presidential material.  She is not.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 12:14:26 PM »
McCain might be president today if not for picking her as his running mate....he criticized Obama for lacking experience and then picked her thus undermining his own argument big time

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 12:16:45 PM »
McCain might be president today if not for picking her as his running mate....he criticized Obama for lacking experience and then picked her thus undermining his own argument big time

According to the 2008 FOX moffitt edison election exit poll, 60% of voters didn't even think Palin was qualified to be VP.

And the VP doesn't exactly have that many duties.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2015, 01:35:48 PM »
She needs to stop this bs.   Even as someone who likes her this is stupid

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2015, 01:46:46 PM »
she appeals to the idiots

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2015, 02:03:47 PM »
She needs to stop this bs.   Even as someone who likes her this is stupid

You know what she is doing?  She's taking away valuable TV airtime from potential candidates like Rand, Cruz and Carson. 

Same way nobody knew much about the 2012 class because idiots like Trump and Cain's clown car of "999 is my answer to libya" and "yeah, maybe I did like all those times" took away airtime from people who could actually win and fix thigns.

I hope it doesn't happen again, but I know that it will.  Repubs love her because she gives them a woody and because she parrots whatever political belief system is "renegade" that week.  As far as substance goes, she is lacking and we all know it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2015, 10:15:55 PM »

Someone like Coach will truly believe she's the best person to run America

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2015, 10:29:43 PM »
Well, let's weigh this out just a little.

1. She had obama dead to rights before Romney and what she predicted waaaaay back then came true

2. She's not an accessory to murder

3. Politically she more accomplished than both obama and Clinton.

4. The mainstream media made up blatently false stories about her and went after her family including a baby. (Left wing scum bags)

5. Clinton accomplishments. 1. She's Bills wife/husband 2. She's women 3. She was a successful accessory to murder and got away with it....so far.

6. She failed as Secretary of State (this is fact)

Can't really think of much she's done aside from that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2015, 10:32:17 PM »
Well, let's weigh this out just a little.

1. She had obama dead to rights before Romney and what she predicted waaaaay back then came true

2. She's not an accessory to murder

3. Politically she more accomplished than both obama and Clinton.

4. The mainstream media made up blatently false stories about her and went after her family including a baby. (Left wing scum bags)

5. Clinton accomplishments. 1. She's Bills wife/husband 2. She's women 3. She was a successful accessory to murder and got away with it....so far.

Can't really think of much she's done aside from that.

She also didn't invade Europe in the early 1940s.  She also didn't attack the USS Maine in 1898. 

Seriously, her qualifications cannot be "she's not as bad as the dems".

Why?  Cause you DID THAT in 2008 and 2012 and lost badly both times.  Try again - this time, tell us why she IS tbe best choice.  Not why she's a victim, not how bad she got beat up, not how bad dems are.

Try telling us why Palin is good without using any Democrats or media in your description ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2015, 11:45:35 PM »
If Palin is ever elected (after the moon turns green, pigs fly and Coach comes out as gay), she'll be snorting coke off Putin's dick within a month.

But like I said, someone like Coach really does believe she's the best person for the job. She appeals to his type of demographic.

BayGBM

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 05:57:54 AM »
Funny how obsessed left wing failures are over palin.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 06:03:25 AM »

Coach started this thread.  I consider him a "moderate" more than a left wing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 06:29:49 AM »

Not half as pathetic as how right wing midgets are obsessed over Obama and gay sex.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 06:32:12 AM »
Not half as pathetic as how right wing midgets are obsessed over Obama and gay sex.

Obama is the POTUS and fucking the country over daily - Palin is a nobody now. 

LOL from a fattie like yourself who does not even lift and on T shots at 30 y/o.