Author Topic: Explain Yourself  (Read 11841 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Explain Yourself
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2007, 05:40:12 PM »
Then why belong to that creepy site? If you are gay, you should just admit it. This is just a messageboard.

you're right, it is just a message board. haha, my man, if i really cared don't you think i would have melted severely or had my account deleted or something? jeezus, maybe if i didn't have any other social life.

i'm on the site because some friends i have are on it and so i joined. am i gay? naw. am i gonna say i'm never attracted to a guy? no, that'd be a lie too. i got a number of gay friends but never taken the plunge, so to speak.

the thing is, a lot of people just don't get it. they think either you're a pussy hunter or derek anthony. hardly worth my time to try and "explain myself" to people who aren't really interested.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2007, 05:40:51 PM »
I almost feel bad for the guy now...I mean think about the situation he was in, what the hell is a "musclebear" anyways?  I want to google it, but I'm not really in the mood to see something nasty...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2007, 05:44:18 PM »
okay, just between you and me? for honest and real? all right, i'll level with ya.

no. out of the dozen or so partners i've had, each one was a girl. hell, a couple were pretty good looking, too.
well thank god for that.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2007, 05:44:44 PM »
I almost feel bad for the guy now...I mean think about the situation he was in, what the hell is a "musclebear" anyways?  I want to google it, but I'm not really in the mood to see something nasty...

Me too, Magoo is a good guy, but these questions need to be asked.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2007, 05:47:03 PM »
well thank god for that.

dude did you read this???

i'm on the site because some friends i have are on it and so i joined. am i gay? naw. am i gonna say i'm never attracted to a guy? no, that'd be a lie too. i got a number of gay friends but never taken the plunge, so to speak.

the thing is, a lot of people just don't get it. they think either you're a pussy hunter or derek anthony. hardly worth my time to try and "explain myself" to people who aren't really interested.

he wants to---he's just scared

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2007, 05:48:55 PM »
well thank god for that.

hahaha, glad i hit the right answer on that one. ;D

Me too, Magoo is a good guy, but these questions need to be asked.

glad you think i'm a good guy, but hell at least give me the benefit of the doubt will ya?

nordic, settle down fella. you're more focused on my sexuality than i am.  :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »
i could care less

people who hide themselves and live their lives according to what other people think or judge---I must admit I lose respect for

be who you are---if you admitted it in the beginning instead of circling around it, it would be no big deal and noone would bust your balls about it

repression and shame are dangerous to one;s pyshce

thats my deal

its a message board---if you cant be yourself here--well where can you ???

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2007, 05:52:53 PM »
So magoo, you say you find guys attractive, what is holding you back from taking said "plunge"?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2007, 05:55:26 PM »
...but I do find musclebear and gay animal fetish shit disgusting

sorry bro

I dont think your a bad person for it

its just that 2 bearded fat, hairy seaty guys in each other arms creeps me out :-\

thats all

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2007, 05:56:47 PM »
i could care less

people who hide themselves and live their lives according to what other people think or judge---I must admit I lose respect for

be who you are---if you admitted it in the beginning instead of circling around it, it would be no big deal and noone would bust your balls about it

repression and shame are dangerous to one;s pyshce

thats my deal

its a message board---if you cant be yourself here--well where can you ???

haha, trust me man i know myself and i ain't repressed.

but fuck man it's getbig. you don't throw some of your own blood into the shark tank if you don't need to. i ain't the only one who got shit under the bed and i'd be willing to bet that's far from the worst.

you're a good guy and all, but you gotta remember, this IS just a message board.

So magoo, you say you find guys attractive, what is holding you back from taking said "plunge"?

haven't found one i feel like plunging, perhaps? i know it's crazy, but try and stick with me on that.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »
...but I do find musclebear and gay animal fetish shit disgusting

sorry bro

I dont think your a bad person for it

its just that 2 bearded fat, hairy seaty guys in each other arms creeps me out :-\

thats all

no i agree there, that's gross as hell. some big fuckin' grizzly adams dude? no thanks. i know at least one dude who's got that thing going and it makes him happy, but not me.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2007, 05:58:59 PM »
Magoo, I dont really know you as a person, but from the reactions that people have been giving, I would say it's safe to assume you are a relatively good guy.  I'm not going to rag you for being gay or anything man, I think it's your decision, but when you found out someone posted a link to your other site, what was your initial reaction?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2007, 06:04:19 PM »
Magoo, I dont really know you as a person, but from the reactions that people have been giving, I would say it's safe to assume you are a relatively good guy.  I'm not going to rag you for being gay or anything man, I think it's your decision, but when you found out someone posted a link to your other site, what was your initial reaction?

actually, this is a funny story because i know how adam did it, and what my reaction was, was "holy shit adam is a sad, sad person".

i posted my youtube video of close-grip benching, and there's a little spot on youtube that tells you where this video is linked from. so he had to take that garbled mess of a URL from there and find some way of reversing that back to the point of origin. so adam went through the trouble of doing all that to find out where the video was being linked from and then spent more time digging around.

so even before anything else, that was my reaction.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »
actually, this is a funny story because i know how adam did it, and what my reaction was, was "holy shit adam is a sad, sad person".

i posted my youtube video of close-grip benching, and there's a little spot on youtube that tells you where this video is linked from. so he had to take that garbled mess of a URL from there and find some way of reversing that back to the point of origin. so adam went through the trouble of doing all that to find out where the video was being linked from and then spent more time digging around.

so even before anything else, that was my reaction.
well you both have a vetritable "cyber chess-match" going on, so you couldn't be that surprised

you yourself have done the same thing ala Sarcasm's pics-------so dont throw stones in your glass house ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »
well you both have a vetritable "cyber chess-match" going on, so you couldn't be that surprised

you yourself have done the same thing ala Sarcasm's pics-------so you dont throw stones in your glass house ;D

hahaha, wait a minute. that was DP that found sarcasm's, i dug up berzerk's. and hell that's pictures, i try to keep personal lives out of things.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2007, 06:10:54 PM »
hahaha, wait a minute. that was DP that found sarcasm's, i dug up berzerk's. and hell that's pictures, i try to keep personal lives out of things.
ok---thats what it was, I just got it mixed up

well you knew fully what exposing fury's pics would do--and basically encouraged--through your actions--people like alex23 to call Fury's house and parents

if thats not personal--I dont know what is :-\

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2007, 06:11:02 PM »
No one ever answered the question, what exactly is a musclebear?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2007, 06:12:53 PM »
ok---thats what it was, I just got it mixed up

well you knew fully what exposing fury's pics would do--and basically encouraged--through your actions--people like alex23 to call Fury's house and parents

if thats not personal--I dont know what is :-\

well i never encouraged calling him. on the other hand, he did the same to toxic so on some level i think he earned a little comeuppance, but that still wasn't my bag and i was right on board when people said to quit it.

you have a point and like i said, i'm not losing my bird or anything. it's all good and this is just another fun little episode of getbig haha.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2007, 06:18:13 PM »
well i never encouraged calling him. on the other hand, he did the same to toxic so on some level i think he earned a little comeuppance, but that still wasn't my bag and i was right on board when people said to quit it.

you have a point and like i said, i'm not losing my bird or anything. it's all good and this is just another fun little episode of getbig haha.
I do give you respect for handling like you have

many would have deleted their account already

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2007, 06:24:32 PM »
I do give you respect for handling like you have

many would have deleted their account already

hey man, ya just gotta let shit roll. i don't have class until tomorrow afternoon so i figure i'll hang around here a little while longer then head out to the bar with some friends.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2007, 06:27:05 PM »
hey man, ya just gotta let shit roll. i don't have class until tomorrow afternoon so i figure i'll hang around here a little while longer then head out to the bar with some friends.

Sorry man, too easy to resist ;D
E

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »
Yeah magoo, I agree you are handling this very well, I guess its for the better that this came out.  Now you dont have to be shroud in secrecy about it, it's gotta be a heavy weight taken off of your shoulders.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2007, 06:34:50 PM »
Sorry man, too easy to resist ;D

haha, i knew when i typed that it was gonna happen.

Yeah magoo, I agree you are handling this very well, I guess its for the better that this came out.  Now you dont have to be shroud in secrecy about it, it's gotta be a heavy weight taken off of your shoulders.

it's good to know i don't have to worry about it now, but damn it's gonna be a pain in the dick when every time i post about anything it gets brought up again.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2007, 06:35:58 PM »
haha, i knew when i typed that it was gonna happen.

it's good to know i don't have to worry about it now, but damn it's gonna be a pain in the dick when every time i post about anything it gets brought up again.

You'll be alright. You are a good poster. Sure it will be brought up, but if you don't melt, it will end quick. Don't sweat it.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2007, 06:37:46 PM »
You'll be alright. You are a good poster. Sure it will be brought up, but if you don't melt, it will end quick. Don't sweat it.

hey, you're the one who unstickied my damn diet thread.  >:(

kidding, haha. that thing needed to get brought down anyway, it was pretty much done.