Author Topic: Jesse Marunde passed away July 25, 2007  (Read 25707 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Jesse Marunde passed away July 25, 2007
« Reply #175 on: July 27, 2007, 05:51:36 PM »
;D

squadfather, your posts of late have shown old age wisdom, does this mean you have already had a peak of the book of knowledge?
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »
squadfather, your posts of late have shown old age wisdom, does this mean you have already had a peak of the book of knowledge?
hahahaha, it's your world DW, i'm just living in it. ;D

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2007, 01:48:34 AM »

RIP Jesse.

^Whos the guy with AIDS on the right?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2007, 04:10:44 AM »
How is it that Jesse dies and Mick Jagger is still alive?
Or Lemmy from Motorhead. He's been drinking, smoking and doing drugs for FIFTY YEARS!!! He says he would probably die if he didn't do them. With genetics like that maybe he should have been a bodybuilder.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2007, 04:16:37 AM »
Enough already you bitches!  Show some respect for the dead!

This guy is rotting in some stinking hole and all you guys can do is hate on him!

Yeah, so what, he juiced and did a lot of horrible things in his life!  He may have been a nasty-piece-of-work, but let the dead rest-in-peace!

His family should be given a chance to mourn.  They have enough to deal with, knowing their son got involved in some pretty seedy and disgusting things in his short life!

Peace.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #180 on: July 31, 2007, 09:23:15 AM »
When will you idiots realize that steroids are very harmful?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: JESSE MARUNDE PASSED AWAY
« Reply #181 on: July 31, 2007, 10:17:00 AM »
I know there is a video of him doing 10 "clap pull-ups" at over 300lbs on youtube somewhere. He pulls himself up with enough explosiveness and on the way up he lets go and claps his hands together and grabs the bar again and does 10 like that. Pretty cool. I had never seen that before.

not sure if this has been posted, but this clip shows his strength, including his famous "clap pull-ups" at around 40 seconds into the video....strong dude, strong, strong dude!  :o

just not good enough

Figuregirly

• Getbig I
« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2007, 09:08:32 AM »
Jesse's Coroner Report. 
http://www.ironmind.com/ironcms/mor...hp?id=2164#2164
The jerks who trash-talked Jesse should feel ashamed. His family is in enough pain, they don't need vicious speculations from people who have no idea.  Take a look at yourselves, what would people say about you in the event of your death???  Jesse was a great man who loved his family and friends, and if you wanted to be his friend, you were.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2007, 09:10:22 AM »
Jesse's Coroner Report. 
The jerks who trash-talked Jesse should feel ashamed. His family is in enough pain, they don't need vicious speculations from people who have no idea.  Take a look at yourselves, what would people say about you in the event of your death???  Jesse was a great man who loved his family and friends, and if you wanted to be his friend, you were.
nobody here said anything negative about Jesse, quit being so sensitive.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2007, 09:12:02 AM »
this is sad.  he was a good guy.  very nice.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2007, 10:13:29 AM »
When will you idiots realize that steroids are very harmful?

from the coroners report : rumors are running rampant on the forums, Callie Marunde said, with people speculating about what caused Jesse Marunde’s death, frequently using drug-based themes. Yet, “the toxicology screen turned up nothing,” Callie Marunde said. “Jesse died from cardiac arthythmia due to hypertrophic and dilated cardiomyopathy. We always knew he had a large heart and the coroner confirmed this, stating the enlarged heart was a genetic defect.  The coroner explained that Jesse could have passed anytime. I am blessed to have so many precious memories of the short time he had with our daughter.”

Callie Marunde told IronMind that she wanted to share this information from the coroner’s report because "the people who are stirring the pot" have no knowledge of Jesse’s family history as it relates to heart disease, and this should be emphasized.

you're a fucking idiot adonis.  maybe you should go on the sauce, you look about 140lbs soaking wet.  Then again im not sure how well your accountant genetics would respond.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2007, 11:10:48 AM »
oh brother!

so its all down to genetics yet again....hahahaha

i dont want to disrespect a dead guy but realistically if he never trained the way he did/ate the way he did/took the drugs he did/weighed as much as he did does anyone honestly think he would be dead today? sure maybe it wasnt "all drugs" but im sure it was certainly "all lifestyle"

"hope this helps"

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2007, 11:37:43 AM »
oh brother!

i dont want to disrespect a dead guy but realistically if he never trained the way he did/ate the way he did/took the drugs he did/weighed as much as he did does anyone honestly think he would be dead today? sure maybe it wasnt "all drugs" but im sure it was certainly "all lifestyle"

"hope this helps"

My best friend from high school died of the EXACT same thing and he was 20. never did any AAS or drugs in his entire life and he was in very good shape.

Hope this helps.

8)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2007, 11:39:56 AM »
no, that doesnt help at all

>:(

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2007, 07:03:48 PM »
oh brother!

"hope this helps"

Stu your a piece of shit i hope you get banned, this site is called getbig, why dont you fuck off to a more conservative site like dont train eat to much and be safe .com.
The guys dead show some respect.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2007, 07:31:27 PM »
Jesse's Coroner Report. 
Let the man rest in peace BUT...

Where is the coroners report? Where is the toxicology report? What substances did they test for? I don't see it. This is a report from his sister who would never say anything that would reflect badly on Marunde or taint his legacy.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: JESSE MARUNDE PASSED AWAY
« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2007, 10:41:11 PM »
how old?

do the math dip shit the date is right there     he was younger then me

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2023, 12:22:32 PM »
Found this on Google and then I realized I used to watch him on TV.
I just found out today he is dead.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #193 on: August 08, 2023, 12:33:12 PM »
I remember him...wife is now married to Nick Best but he was from what i understand using a ton of preworkout stims....never a good idea
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #194 on: August 08, 2023, 12:57:59 PM »
The workout from when he died, as reported by people that were there -

"Friends, we suffered a great loss in the strongman community last evening. The Sequim Crew was doing what they do. Training hard and particularly training Jesse for the WSM contest in Anaheim. He died quickly and painlessly.

The squat set was as follows:
230kg x 8
190kg x 8
150kg x 8
110kg x 8
70kg x 8
Followed immediately by:
600# tire flip
265# stone load
All of this was done with no rest between sets. Rack, pull, go
At the completion of these sets Jesse laid on his back, on the cold floor like normal. Breck and Sarge noticed that his breathing was laborious. Jesse became incoherent and stopped breathing. We administered cpr, called 911 and continued to resusitate until paramedics arrived. They set up the defibrillator, epinephrin, to no avail. He was worked on for over an hour between Breck, Sarge and the paramedics.

These are the facts as it happened. We are deeply saddened by this tragic loss. We appreciate your support and prayers."

Wife talking about the official cause of death -

https://ironmind.com/news/Jesse-Marunde-Coroners-Report-.-.-.Genetic-Heart-Defect .

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2023, 01:07:13 PM »
The workout from when he died, as reported by people that were there -

"Friends, we suffered a great loss in the strongman community last evening. The Sequim Crew was doing what they do. Training hard and particularly training Jesse for the WSM contest in Anaheim. He died quickly and painlessly.

The squat set was as follows:
230kg x 8
190kg x 8
150kg x 8
110kg x 8
70kg x 8
Followed immediately by:
600# tire flip
265# stone load
All of this was done with no rest between sets. Rack, pull, go
At the completion of these sets Jesse laid on his back, on the cold floor like normal. Breck and Sarge noticed that his breathing was laborious. Jesse became incoherent and stopped breathing. We administered cpr, called 911 and continued to resusitate until paramedics arrived. They set up the defibrillator, epinephrin, to no avail. He was worked on for over an hour between Breck, Sarge and the paramedics.

These are the facts as it happened. We are deeply saddened by this tragic loss. We appreciate your support and prayers."

Wife talking about the official cause of death -

https://ironmind.com/news/Jesse-Marunde-Coroners-Report-.-.-.Genetic-Heart-Defect .

I don’t use the term “warrior’s death” very often but….

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2023, 01:13:28 PM »

Too soon bro too soon.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2023, 01:13:49 PM »

Sadly, he cannot be a warrior because he didn't die in strict curl battle. The gates of Valhalla have slammed shut. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2023, 01:16:52 PM »
You are both haters!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2023, 01:36:54 PM »
Is he still dead?

Was he sexual?