Author Topic: Gear popping traps  (Read 2695 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Gear popping traps
« on: June 06, 2014, 12:45:49 PM »
Does anyone have a general opinion on this?

Obviously gear hardens and fills out all muscles, but for so many people who are om nothing pops quite like traps. It's like they respond twice as much to gear than anything.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Gear popping traps
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 12:53:01 PM »

Obviously gear hardens and fills out all muscles, but for so many people who are om nothing pops quite like traps. It's like they respond twice as much to gear than anything.

100%

traps and forearms respond very well to gear and are the first areas to go once you go off.
b

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 12:54:27 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 01:09:02 PM »
100%

traps and forearms respond very well to gear and are the first areas to go once you go off.

x2
When on traps would pump up so much that carrying gym bag after workout is painfull.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 01:12:46 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 01:13:53 PM »
ROID NECK...SEE TOMMY WISHBONE,,,ON A SMALLER SCALE STALLONE ALWAYS HAS A JUICED VEINY LOOKING NECK.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 01:32:20 PM »

Its very simple you dumb fucking ape. The shoulders/delts/traps have a higher concentration/density of androgen receptors so these areas really "respond" well to the introduction of exogenous androgen.  The traps in particular have a lot. But obviously, its variable from person to person just how much. Some people just have genetically better traps that respond more to AAS usage.

Do you meatheads read anything? This is physiology 101. I knew this in like 9th grade.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 01:52:14 PM »
Its very simple you dumb fucking ape. The shoulders/delts/traps have a higher concentration/density of androgen receptors so these areas really "respond" well to the introduction of exogenous androgen.  The traps in particular have a lot. But obviously, its variable from person to person just how much. Some people just have genetically better traps that respond more to AAS usage.

Do you meatheads read anything? This is physiology 101. I knew this in like 9th grade.
You wear learning about muscular necks in 9th grade?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »
You wear learning about muscular necks in 9th grade?

Schmoeism 101

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 01:58:06 PM »

While I have casually wondered from time to time, no I've never looked it up. I've generally been too busy doing things like not having saggy moobs

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 02:02:08 PM »
While I have casually wondered from time to time, no I've never looked it up. I've generally been too busy doing things like not having saggy moobs

Every one of you dipshits falls for the avatar bait. I love it. There is a comment about it in nearly every thread. Carry on, mouth breathers!

Who in their right mind would display that as their avatar if they truly looked like that? 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 02:04:24 PM »
Every one of you dipshits falls for the avatar bait. I love it. There is a comment about it in nearly every thread. Carry on, mouth breathers!

Shocks, I've been duped

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 02:18:36 PM »

Who in their right mind would display that as their avatar if they truly looked like that? 
x2,,i did n't even believe that could have been you,,unless your a sick puppy..

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 02:20:14 PM »

A delusional idiot?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 03:04:13 PM »
Don't be shy about those alps on your chest  :D

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 06:35:08 PM »
I opened this thread thinking it was going to be about places to buy your gear at on the streets

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 08:23:55 PM »
Hear is your answer NO. ie Kai Green.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 08:25:15 PM »