Author Topic: Imus in the morning  (Read 758 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Imus in the morning
« on: April 12, 2007, 04:06:02 PM »
This is ridiculous.  I am so sick of black people saying racist shit and nothing happens.  Jeez, even Rosie's stupid at ass gets away with remarks about Asian but one f-ing comment about basketball players, who were black and white, gets someone fired.  Wow.  First of all it was a joke, second of all they were nappy both black and white and seriously an ambiguous comment like that compared to all the outright shit said by black comedians not to mention the f-ing rappers who make spectacles of women and commodify them.  It is sad that this is the man they attack.  Talk about a scapegoat and an unfair punishment.  More double standards yet again. 
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Imus in the morning
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 04:13:05 PM »
This is ridiculous.  I am so sick of black people saying racist shit and nothing happens.  Jeez, even Rosie's stupid at ass gets away with remarks about Asian but one f-ing comment about basketball players, who were black and white, gets someone fired.  Wow.  First of all it was a joke, second of all they were nappy both black and white and seriously an ambiguous comment like that compared to all the outright shit said by black comedians not to mention the f-ing rappers who make spectacles of women and commodify them.  It is sad that this is the man they attack.  Talk about a scapegoat and an unfair punishment.  More double standards yet again. 

Although this had been beat to death over the last two days, I agree with everything you just said.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Imus in the morning
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 04:18:47 PM »
This is going to backfire bigtime.  I heard one black guy the other day on one of the news programs mention that they risk making Imus a martar by going overboard on this.  Yea, I think they way overshot that mark LOL...