Author Topic: DogAte  (Read 3320 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
DogAte
« on: April 12, 2007, 06:49:43 AM »
Some White House staff wrote e-mail messages about official business on Republican Party accounts, and some may have been wrongly deleted, the administration said on Wednesday in an embarrassing disclosure tied to the probe into the firing of eight U.S. attorneys.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070412/ts_nm/usa_prosecutors_emails_dc

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I'm sure it was an innocent mistake
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 06:51:26 AM »
This is called a cover-up.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 07:02:10 AM »
*yawns*
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 07:05:52 AM »
*yawns*

you're not a true republican, terry.

if you were, you'd care about justice and the right thing.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 07:09:41 AM »
Yawn... big deal... facts aren't in... what happened to innocent until proven guilty...  ::) ....

Did I miss any?  :)

Oh, yeah... how miserable I must be looking for news stories like this all the time... [especially when they're so hard to find!]

Au contraire, my friends across the aisle! What you're not in a position to understand is that these stories are - to reality-adjusted people, anyway - a comforting reassurance that we have woken up in the same world we went to sleep in. One in which George Bush and every government person associated with him can be counted on - without fail - to always do the wrong thing in their own self-interest and then lie about it as pathetically as a 6-year-old with chocolate smeared across his mouth.

Quite the opposite. It is you - dogged defenders of a vanishing faith - who are made miserable by these stories. Because no sooner have you finished the exhausing task of contriving some lame defense of your party's rank criminality than an even grosser turd floats to the top of the Republican toilet bowl - and you must wearily break out the plunger once again.

"Gibberish."  >:(

Peace out.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 07:15:48 AM »
Yawn... big deal... facts aren't in... what happened to innocent until proven guilty...  ::) ....

Oh, yeah... how miserable I must be looking for news stories like this all the time... [especially when they're so hard to find!]

Au contraire, my friends across the aisle! What you're not in a position to understand is that these stories are - to reality-adjusted people, anyway - a comforting reassurance that we have woken up in the same world we went to sleep in. One in which George Bush and every government person associated with him can be counted on - without fail - to always do the wrong thing in their own self-interest and then lie about it as pathetically as a 6-year-old with chocolate smeared across his mouth.

Quite the opposite. It is you - dogged defenders of a vanishing faith - who are made miserable by these stories. Because no sooner have you finished the exhausing task of contriving some lame defense of your party's rank criminality than an even grosser turd floats to the top of the Republican toilet bowl - and you must wearily break out the plunger once again.

Peace out.
'

you sound like V...from v for vendetta

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 07:31:05 AM »
Democrats also have been asking if White House officials are purposely conducting sensitive official presidential business via nongovernmental accounts to get around a law requiring preservation - and eventual disclosure - of presidential records. The announcement of the lost e-mails - a rare admission of error from the Bush White House at a delicate time for the administration's relations with Democratically controlled Capitol Hill - gave new fodder for inquiry on this front.

"This sounds like the administration's version of the dog ate my homework," said Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt. "I am deeply disturbed that just when this administration is finally subjected to meaningful oversight, it cannot produce the necessary information."

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/17062173.htm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
If these emails are backed up/archived on servers and suddenly appear, and the deleted emails just *happen* to have the most incriminating info on them...

well, only an idiot would defend the credibility of the white house at this point anyway.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 08:43:31 AM »
well, only an idiot would defend the credibility of the white house at this point anyway.

Anything to contribute here, Bum?  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 08:45:46 AM »

Peace out.

{ROTFLMAO}

Ribo, you should go into comedy writing  ...are you sure you're not Colbert?
w

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 10:13:47 AM »
Leahy smells blood in the water. I think this is going to get nasty.  :)

------------

President Bush's aides are lying about White House e-mails sent on a Republican account that might have been lost, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy (news, bio, voting record) suggested Thursday, vowing to subpoena those documents if the administration fails to cough them up.

"They say they have not been preserved. I don't believe that!" Leahy shouted from the Senate floor.

"You can't erase e-mails, not today. They've gone through too many servers," said Leahy, D-Vt. "Those e-mails are there, they just don't want to produce them. We'll subpoena them if necessary."

White House spokesman Scott Stanzel said there is no effort to purposely keep the e-mails under wraps, and that the counsel's office is doing everything it can to recover any that were lost.

"The purpose of our review is to make every reasonable effort to recover potentially lost e-mails, and that is why we've been in contact with forensic experts," he said.

Leahy scoffed.

"I've got a teenage kid in my neighborhood that can go get 'em for them," he told reporters later.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070412/ap_on_go_co/fired_prosecutors

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 10:16:24 AM »

LOL, this was particularly entertaining. Nice work.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 10:36:33 AM »
*yawns*

I like it.  It conveys so much, while saying so little.   :)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
Re: The dog ate the Attorneygate e-mails
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 10:51:36 AM »
Leahy has said he'll subpoena the e-mails if he has to. And of course subpoenas have already been issued for other Justice Department documents that are being withheld.

The question now is: What happens if those subpoenas are defied? It's unlikely that Gonzales will make arresting himself for contempt of Congress a high priority - not when he's got so much important work to do defending the nation's children from predators.   ::)

The fact that a criminal cover-up is taking place will become too flagrantly obvious for anyone to ignore. The GOP is already looking down the barrel of an electoral savaging of historic proportions in 2008 - and that's before Bush bombs Iran and gas goes to $5.00 a gallon. They may need to bite the bullet and impeach the sorry the son of a bitch.

It's happened before...

-------

RESOLVED, That Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanours, and that the following articles of impeachment to be exhibited to the Senate:

Article 3

In his conduct of the office of President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, contrary to his oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has failed without lawful cause or excuse to produce papers and things as directed by duly authorized subpoenas issued by the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives...

In all of this, Richard M. Nixon has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice, and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, Richard M. Nixon, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 11:05:33 AM »
What a lying bunch.

To defend them at this point makes a person look ignorant, naive, or untrustworthy.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 11:15:56 AM »
To defend them at this point makes a person look ignorant, naive, or untrustworthy.

Or just very sleepy...

yawn....

:)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 11:34:27 AM »
I have not looked into this story yet, pretty busy, but I always had the feeling that nothing can truly be deleted if it is written with todays technology? I mean I'm sure everything that runs through the wires of those email accounts gets copied and stored in some database somewhere.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 11:35:48 AM »
cough...witch hunt..
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 11:37:07 AM »
cough...witch hunt..

We're you saying that when the Clinton was being impeached for lying about getting a blowjob?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 11:39:09 AM »
We're you saying that when the Clinton was being impeached for lying about getting a blowjob?

I never cared about clinton, serious...and thought it was a waste of time back then. Much better things to waste time on
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 11:40:14 AM »

I get such a kick out of how you guys always come back with that, about libby, Gonzales etc...like just because I support the war I am a "neocon"
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 11:41:25 AM »
like just because I support the war I am a "neocon"

Lie down with dogs and you end up smelling like dogshit.

Sorry.  :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 11:44:52 AM »
Lie down with dogs and you end up smelling like dogshit.

Sorry.  :)

this coming from the farthest left poster on here?
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 11:45:20 AM »
I get such a kick out of how you guys always come back with that, about libby, Gonzales etc...like just because I support the war I am a "neocon"

All I was interested in is seeing if you're consistent in your views. If you are then IMO that's a good thing. If you're not then IMO it makes you a hypocrite. I don't like Clinton nor his wife but I also don't care if he lied about getting a blowjob. I do care that he bombed a factory to deflect attention away from said blowjob though.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 11:46:44 AM »
this coming from the farthest left poster on here?

Flattery will get you nowhere.  :)