Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3103256 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 04:48:22 PM »
and my answer is....

wait for it....

ND you are a moron :P

You want a truce? NO WAY - it would be one thing if we debating DEBATABLE topics.

But we are not.

Sorry, but saying that Dorian has better overall arms than ronnie is NOT a debatable topic. It is RETARDED.

LMAO, Thank god ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 04:50:16 PM »
hulkster's got a good point. you can like dorian better all you want, but to say ronnie has small traps or doz's arms are better is about as defensible an argument as claiming dillet had a better back than flex.

nd, the problem isn't who you like better, it's that your defense rarely makes sense. okay, you prefer the look of arnold. that's cool, a lot of people do. but from a strict bodybuilding "who would win on a stage" sense, he had horrible legs from all sides. maybe you don't like ronnie, can't expect everyone to unanimously like the champion. but you never shut up about how his stomach looked for two years out of his eight-year reign, or his calves like every other champion WASN'T riddled with asymmetries.

there has never been a perfect bodybuilder. the closest were 1983 samir, 1993 wheeler, and 1999 or 2001 ronnie. but they still had problems, just like everyone else. ronnie has his, such as a putrid midsection in 2002 and 2004, the video of 2003 quiets claims that it was bad that year. in 2005 it was tight as hell, even if a bit wide but come on. the man was 275 shredded and could have been 290. of course his obliques will be big. dillet was the only exception but he never trained.

ronnie isn't perfect, dorian was less perfect, it doesn't matter which you like better but recognize that in a competition based on the standards in judging dorian would lose. there, i've had some fun in an nd and hulkster thread, now i can go on and enjoy my life elsewhere.  :P

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 04:57:16 PM »
Hulkster Ive seen almost all the top pros in person....for you to say that Dorian didnt have great legs is just silly. You are an internet bodybuilding fan. You spend to much time looking at pics on the web. Go to a show and see what these guys look like in person before you diss a 6 time Mr Olympia winner.

dorian's quads from the front have less cuts and detail than most amateurs.

you don't have to go to a show to see this. and besides, its not my fault that all the shows near me get CANCELLED (eg. Toronto pro).

I realize they are HUGE, but as I have stated, that is the problem:

dorian won because of his overpowering size compared to ray, flex etc.

he does not win because of quality.

I am not saying that dorian was not good, but when we are comparing him to ronnie at his pre-gut best, "good" becomes "getting blown away"

Flower Boy Ran Away

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 04:59:46 PM »
Hulkster Ive seen almost all the top pros in person....for you to say that Dorian didnt have great legs is just silly. You are an internet bodybuilding fan. You spend to much time looking at pics on the web. Go to a show and see what these guys look like in person before you diss a 6 time Mr Olympia winner.

Another rare moment that i completly agree with you :) I have never seen any pro shows in person but i also know the difference between a picture and real life, there is way to much nitpicking at bad pictures and it's unbelieveable how critical people can be of a BBer when only looking at pictures. :-\
I

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 05:00:33 PM »
hulkster's got a good point. you can like dorian better all you want, but to say ronnie has small traps or doz's arms are better is about as defensible an argument as claiming dillet had a better back than flex.  nd, the problem isn't who you like better, it's that your defense rarely makes sense.

exactly.

Ronnie was not perfect, no one ever was. But he would win against Yates based on normal (ie not ironage bias) judging standards based on size, shape, detail, taper and proprotion.

by the way,  your post was great post #2 in this thread :)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 05:02:16 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2006, 05:03:11 PM »
I remember attending a seminar by Nimrod King several years ago (does that mean that I am still an internet bodybuilding fan? ::)).  he was talking about how his calves were small and weak..

but they were the size of cantaloupes to me.

Pictures do not tell the whole story in terms of size.

BUT they can do a good job revealing detail if the lighting is right.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2006, 05:04:27 PM »

see what I mean about the legs?

You don't have to be attached to Dorian's left nut to see this.
Flower Boy Ran Away

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2006, 05:14:26 PM »
Yes, the truce is off.  I am so happy.  If Hulkster and ND made peace, these boards would get pretty boring.  What I want to see now is a five page thread about how Dorian's ring finger has more completeness and musculature to a bloated Ronnie Coleman.  Come on ND, you can save the day.  Keep the hate going, it is good for the board.  If people don't want to read it, they can skip the topic.  Who the hell wants a truce.  That is like Saddam kissing Bush's ass; no fucking way.  Keep it real and continue to crucify each other.  It is so much fun  ;D.  Could you imagine how boring the world would become if the Arabs and Israelis made peace.  Not going to happen, so support your side.  Go Israelis (Hulkster)  ;)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2006, 05:57:40 PM »

see what I mean about the legs?

Now I see it.. Ronnie's legs are just as soft
I am a mini beast

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2006, 05:58:18 PM »
Well I tried  :(  :P

And this has been settled because Dorian & Coleman did compete seven times and Ronnie got his ass handed to him seven times , now you can keep bitching about how Ronnie wasn't near his best when the went head-to-head but the only thing Ronnie was missing in 96/97 was conditioning ( and gyno ) that he had in 1998 , Ronnie was onstage in 1996 at 250lbs , his best weight !!

So lets entertain they did meet again at their respective primes , Ronnie hasn't looked better in a Mr Olympia appearence than he did in 1998 ( in 1999 he was 257lbs but not as sharp as he was the year before ) that wouldn't matter one bit because Dorian had the edge on conditioning , so even at their respective bests Coleman would gain no ground at all , you can go on and on about how Ronnie has better this or better that or a smaller waist or better biceps lol its all redundant , Yates beat him seven times and Ronnie still had ( according to you ) better this or better that , better taper , better biceps , a smaller waist , the ONLY thing Ronnie didn't have when they faced off was his conditioning and you think that would tip the scales in Ronnie favor? lol keep dreaming , Yates set the standard for mass & conditioning !!

Dorian beat Ronnie at the Olympia in 96/97 and those were NOT his best years and Ronnie wasn't even close , he wasn't even top 3 , and you think a 249lb Ronnie with great conditioning can even come close to a 257lbs Dorian Yates ? keep dreaming , Dorian dominated a much sharper Flex Wheeler in 1993 and Ronnie just barely beat a less than stella Flex in 98 by 3-fucking-points and you think for a moment that Ronnie would outright beat Yates in his prime LOL keep reaching for the stars

Everyone knew that 1998 was Flex Wheeler's Olympia to lose , Nasser wasn't going to win without a great back , it was Wheeler's contest and he blew it , he selfdestructed and fucked-up his precontest training and caused himself to lose , Ronnie didn't beat Flex , Flex beat Flex and luckily Ronnie was in great shape to win , if Flex was 100% Ronnie would have never beat him

Bottom line is Ronnie was never good enough to beat Dorian , Dorian beat Ronnie with a torn bicep , triceps , quad and a bloated gut lol his worse years and Ronnie wasn't even close , NO ONE made any ground on dethroning Yates , the ONLY one who had a legitamate chance at beat Yates was a perfect ( 1993 ASC ) Flex Wheeler , other than that no one came close , seeing Yates beat Ronnie in his worse days at his prime Dorian would have walked all over Ronnie again and again and again .

" Its fun being right "

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2006, 06:20:35 PM »
Well I tried  :(  :P

And this has been settled because Dorian & Coleman did compete seven times and Ronnie got his ass handed to him seven times , now you can keep bitching about how Ronnie wasn't near his best when the went head-to-head but the only thing Ronnie was missing in 96/97 was conditioning ( and gyno ) that he had in 1998 , Ronnie was onstage in 1996 at 250lbs , his best weight !!

So lets entertain they did meet again at their respective primes , Ronnie hasn't looked better in a Mr Olympia appearence than he did in 1998 ( in 1999 he was 257lbs but not as sharp as he was the year before ) that wouldn't matter one bit because Dorian had the edge on conditioning , so even at their respective bests Coleman would gain no ground at all , you can go on and on about how Ronnie has better this or better that or a smaller waist or better biceps lol its all redundant , Yates beat him seven times and Ronnie still had ( according to you ) better this or better that , better taper , better biceps , a smaller waist , the ONLY thing Ronnie didn't have when they faced off was his conditioning and you think that would tip the scales in Ronnie favor? lol keep dreaming , Yates set the standard for mass & conditioning !!

Dorian beat Ronnie at the Olympia in 96/97 and those were NOT his best years and Ronnie wasn't even close , he wasn't even top 3 , and you think a 249lb Ronnie with great conditioning can even come close to a 257lbs Dorian Yates ? keep dreaming , Dorian dominated a much sharper Flex Wheeler in 1993 and Ronnie just barely beat a less than stella Flex in 98 by 3-fucking-points and you think for a moment that Ronnie would outright beat Yates in his prime LOL keep reaching for the stars

Everyone knew that 1998 was Flex Wheeler's Olympia to lose , Nasser wasn't going to win without a great back , it was Wheeler's contest and he blew it , he selfdestructed and fucked-up his precontest training and caused himself to lose , Ronnie didn't beat Flex , Flex beat Flex and luckily Ronnie was in great shape to win , if Flex was 100% Ronnie would have never beat him

Bottom line is Ronnie was never good enough to beat Dorian , Dorian beat Ronnie with a torn bicep , triceps , quad and a bloated gut lol his worse years and Ronnie wasn't even close , NO ONE made any ground on dethroning Yates , the ONLY one who had a legitamate chance at beat Yates was a perfect ( 1993 ASC ) Flex Wheeler , other than that no one came close , seeing Yates beat Ronnie in his worse days at his prime Dorian would have walked all over Ronnie again and again and again .

" Its fun being right "

Ronnie>Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »
ND - I think the difference between you and hulkster is that he is more able to speak of the flaws of his respective champion.  You on the other hand seem to have more negative things to say about Ronnie virtually ignoring his strengths at time.

By the way, I steal your scans.

He called Dorian the most overated bodybuilder of all time lol his logic is severly impaired lol so what he says is mixed with feeling of love which tends to cloud judgement !!

And feel free to steal all my scans , just give credit lol I just scanned a ton more , like this one . ( ironic neither are together anymore )

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2006, 06:24:27 PM »
He called Dorian the most overated bodybuilder of all time lol his logic is severly impaired lol so what he says is mixed with feeling of love which tends to cloud judgement !!

And feel free to steal all my scans , just give credit lol I just scanned a ton more , like this one . ( ironic neither are together anymore )

Ronnie's smile is better than Dorian's ::)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006, 06:24:46 PM »
At least Dorian's girl is prettier than Ronnies.. Looked like a butch
I am a mini beast

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006, 06:40:49 PM »

And this has been settled because Dorian & Coleman did compete seven times and Ronnie got his ass handed to him seven times

Hard to argue that. The ownage scale is tilted in ND's favor.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2006, 06:42:38 PM »
Hard to argue that. The ownage scale is tilted in ND's favor.

That's not relevant to who had the better physique in his prime.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2006, 07:28:49 PM »
Personally, I think you're a couple of clueless fucking idiots.

1. Dorian had plenty of separation in his quads. They just look strange because his rectus femoris (middle quad head) is oddly shaped.

2. Ronnie's traps are HUGE from every angle. So are his forearms. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either blind or delusional.

3. Dorian's arms were huge, but undersized for his massive torso. It is very noticeable in his back double bi pose. Ronnie probably has the freakiest arms of any bodybuilder ever. His arms display unbelievable separation, vascularity, and bicep peak/length.

4. Ronnie's calves are pathetic for a champion bodybuilder. Dorian's calves were unmatched.

5. Dorian and Ronnie both had distended guts, but Ronnie's is considerably worse. Ronnie's gut has been out of control since at least 2001.

6. Ronnie's quads are way out of proportion to the rest of his physique. Arnold's legs were outstanding for the time in which he competed.

7. You can't compare photos taken from different angles, in different lighting conditions, and at different points in their respective careers. It is comical to read these biased photographic comparisons, as if cherry picking good photos of your favorite bodybuilder and comparing them with shitty photos of some other bodybuilder proves jack shit.

8. Ronnie's pecs are far superior to Dorian's.

9. Dorian never had an aesthetic physique. Ronnie during the mid 90's had unbelievable aesthetics, shitty calves aside. Flex magazine "Top 20" lists mean fuck all.

10. Ronnie and Dorian are both disgusting chemical monsters, so none of this really matters.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2006, 07:30:55 PM »
hsahahaah
"Shut the F up and train"

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2006, 07:31:08 PM »
Personally, I think you're a couple of clueless fucking idiots.

1. Dorian had plenty of separation in his quads. They just look strange because his rectus femoris (middle quad head) is oddly shaped.

2. Ronnie's traps are HUGE from every angle. So are his forearms. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either blind or delusional.

3. Dorian's arms were huge, but undersized for his massive torso. It is very noticeable in his back double bi pose. Ronnie probably has the freakiest arms of any bodybuilder ever. His arms display unbelievable separation, vascularity, and bicep peak/length.

4. Ronnie's calves are pathetic for a champion bodybuilder. Dorian's calves were unmatched.

5. Dorian and Ronnie both had distended guts, but Ronnie's is considerably worse. Ronnie's gut has been out of control since at least 2001.

6. Ronnie's quads are way out of proportion to the rest of his physique. Arnold's legs were outstanding for the time in which he competed.

7. You can't compare photos taken from different angles, in different lighting conditions, and at different points in their respective careers. It is comical to read these biased photographic comparisons, as if cherry picking good photos of your favorite bodybuilder and comparing them with shitty photos of some other bodybuilder proves jack shit.

8. Ronnie's pecs are far superior to Dorian's.

9. Dorian never had an aesthetic physique. Ronnie during the mid 90's had unbelievable aesthetics, shitty calves aside. Flex magazine "Top 20" lists mean fuck all.

10. Ronnie and Dorian are both disgusting chemical monsters, so none of this really matters.

Great post, brianX!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2006, 07:43:21 PM »
When Dorian beat Ronnie, Ronnie looked better by ND's own standards.

His waist was tiny in 1996 and he had no gut!  Isn't this exactly what ND said he looks for in a bodybuilder?

wrong: you should know by now that ND has NO standards:

-likes wide waist dorian, mass monster, gh gut.
-yet hates mass monster GH gut Ronnie
-but also likes classical Zane, Revees, Labrada, Paris

???

I don't think you can rationalize with anyone about this argument when they claim that Dorian has better arms than Ronnie.

The argument should stop right there.

It should be obvious that the guy has no clue at that point and is blinded by hate.
Flower Boy Ran Away

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2006, 07:44:06 PM »
Is it a coincidence that losers call for truces?  :D

Its not a coincedence, that Rambo wanted a truce with that stupid small town Sheriff.  
Then he had to kill all their asses with tree branches, and roast a pig at the same time!!!  So you all see what my point is with truces????  Yeah i thought so.  Me neither. :-[

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2006, 07:46:25 PM »
wrong: you should know by now that ND has NO standards:

-likes wide waist dorian, mass monster, gh gut.
-yet hates mass monster GH gut Ronnie
-but also likes classical Zane, Revees, Labrada, Paris

???

I don't think you can rationalize with anyone about this argument when they claim that Dorian has better arms than Ronnie.

The argument should stop right there.

It should be obvious that the guy has no clue at that point and is blinded by hate.

and is blinded by hate...you make it sound like he is Emperor Palpitine from Star Wars ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2006, 07:47:58 PM »
Its not a coincedence, that Rambo wanted a truce with that stupid small town Sheriff.  
Then he had to kill all their asses with tree branches, and roast a pig at the same time!!!  So you all see what my point is with truces????  Yeah i thought so.  Me neither. :-[

I see your point, War-Horse. Sometimes offering a truce is an act of kindness.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2006, 07:50:15 PM »
Now I see it.. Ronnie's legs are just as soft

For all those who claim dorian had "great quads" here is a news flash:

they NEVER looked like this.

Again, once you start to compare, you quickly realize that we are comparing two totally different classes of bodybuilders: one has size, one has size with a lot more quality and detail..
Flower Boy Ran Away