Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3103120 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2006, 07:50:53 PM »
That's not relevant to who had the better physique in his prime.

And that's not relevant either since science allows BB's to get bigger and dryer every year. Would you compare Arnold's physique againt Ruhl's? Of couse not. You have to judge them against the competition of their era. When Both Dorian and Ron had equal science(drugs, suppliments, nutrition) available, Dorian won.

With that said, I'm not being bias, I'm just listening to the argument and making a determination like a juror would. It's hard to argue with 7 victory’s. Therefore, I score him a partial ownage.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2006, 07:55:08 PM »
And that's not relevant either since science allows BB's to get bigger and dryer every year. Would you compare Arnold's physique againt Ruhl's? Of couse not. You have to judge them against the competition of their era. When Both Dorian and Ron had equal science(drugs, suppliments, nutrition) available, Dorian won.

With that said, I'm not being bias, I'm just listening to the argument and making a determination like a juror would. It's hard to argue with 7 victory’s. Therefore, I score him a partial ownage.

What supplements does Ronnie have that Dorian doesn't? The argument is not who won when they competed, it's who looked the best at his peak. A juror would not be involved in this case as it is a matter of opinion and not a legal matter.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2006, 07:58:04 PM »
1. Dorian had plenty of separation in his quads.
then it should be obvious in some pics just like it is with EVERY other bodybuilder who has cut quads.  But there are no pics.  Why? because his quads are not separated from the front.

Ronnie's quads are way out of proportion to the rest of his physique. Arnold's legs were outstanding for the time in which he competed.
but not when he was 250 pounds at his best.  Only post 2003 which most fans agree was not Ronnie's best.

Dorian never had an aesthetic physique. Ronnie during the mid 90's had unbelievable aesthetics, shitty calves aside. Flex magazine "Top 20" lists mean fuck all.

everyone except ND will agree with you there - ND claims that Ronnie was NEVER aesthetic.  Personally, I think he was really aesthetic right up until about 2001 AC. After that, he started to get bloated and lost a lot of his lines.

8. Ronnie's pecs are far superior to Dorian's.

agreed - and yet ND goes on about how someone said that dorian has "the greatest side chest of all time" which is totally laughable.
ronnie crushes him in this pose
Flower Boy Ran Away

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2006, 08:00:30 PM »
This truce thread is going south. :-[

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2006, 08:03:15 PM »
This truce thread is going south. :-[

It didn't last long, did it? :-\

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2006, 08:07:27 PM »
What supplements does Ronnie have that Dorian doesn't? The argument is not who won when they competed, it's who looked the best at his peak. A juror would not be involved in this case as it is a matter of opinion and not a legal matter.

You're kidding right? Do you know how much supplemental/drug science has been discovered in the last 5-10 years? If not, I'm sorry for your ignorance. A juror takes an unbiased look at two arguments and makes a decision, I used it in that context. Nice try though.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »
You're kidding right? Do you know how much supplemental/drug science has been discovered in the last 5-10 years? If not, I'm sorry for your ignorance. A juror takes an unbiased look at two arguments and makes a decision, I used it in that context. Nice try though.

What is Ronnie using that Dorian didn't? The juror analogy doesn't work in this context. Please explain what Ronnie is using.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2006, 08:15:13 PM »
  What is Ronnie using that Dorian didn't? The juror analogy doesn't work in this context. Please explain what Ronnie is using.

It's valid, your wrong, and even Jesus agrees. As for supplements/drugs/nutrition discovered, I'll leave that for you to discover (hint - try google) since I'm not going to play your game.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2006, 08:16:40 PM »
It's valid, your wrong, and even Jesus agrees. As for supplements/drugs/nutrition discovered, I'll leave that for you to discover (hint - try google) since I'm not going to play your game.

You lose because you can't show your point ;D This reminds me of Braddock 2: Missing In Action, when the Vietnamese guy tells Chuck Norris, "You lose!" ;D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2006, 08:25:01 PM »
You lose because you can't show your point ;D This reminds me of Braddock 2: Missing In Action, when the Vietnamese guy tells Chuck Norris, "You lose!" ;D

Good analogy, doesn't Chuck come back and kick his ass? :) Thanks for the support.  :)
tiny-tit bounty hunter

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2006, 08:26:30 PM »
"Texas Ranger"  He was cool in that.  Last of the corny innocent era. :'(

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2006, 08:28:25 PM »
Hulkster, you are a douch bag. why dont you keep your debates private then, you always say the same things over and over. and ND is not the only one who thinks Dorian is superior, most pro bodybuilders who have competed agains both say Dorian is the best ever, even ROn said that.

ND proved to be the bigger man, Hulkster proved to be a rim job as usual.
shotgun on the team

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2006, 08:40:50 PM »
most pro bodybuilders who have competed agains both say Dorian is the best ever, even ROn said that.
Nice piece of fiction..Dorian himself said that Ron would beat him.. ;D

Dorian & Coleman did compete seven times and Ronnie got his ass handed to him seven times

That is one tired, lame-ass argument. Zane beat Schwarzenegger, does anyone care?  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2006, 08:51:54 PM »
In all honesty it is not even debatable who would win if they both competed against each other at their respective bests.  Obviously Ronnie would win, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

agreed.

I guess Dorian fits ND's "greek ideal" 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2006, 09:47:31 PM »
Definitely over-rated in general, not only concerning Ron:

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2006, 09:48:54 PM »

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2006, 09:49:28 PM »
Hulkster, you are a douch bag. why dont you keep your debates private then, you always say the same things over and over. and ND is not the only one who thinks Dorian is superior, most pro bodybuilders who have competed agains both say Dorian is the best ever, even ROn said that.

ND proved to be the bigger man, Hulkster proved to be a rim job as usual.

I should take the word of a dead dictator who was beaten post-mortem by his own people? ::)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2006, 09:50:23 PM »
In all honesty it is not even debatable who would win if they both competed against each other at their respective bests.  Obviously Ronnie would win, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

That is complete Bias. its not even debatable? why cuz you said its not? you are the authority on what is and what isnt a debatable issue? Dorian has many strengths over Ronniem and was always in better condition. Again Ron has admitted Dorian is the best ever, so that should end this discussion right there. Shawn Ray has also said Dorian was better, and DOrian owned Ron every time they competed, so this is a very debatalbe topic,.
shotgun on the team

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2006, 09:51:33 PM »
That is complete Bias. its not even debatable? why cuz you said its not? you are the authority on what is and what isnt a debatable issue? Dorian has many strengths over Ronniem and was always in better condition. Again Ron has admitted Dorian is the best ever, so that should end this discussion right there. Shawn Ray has also said Dorian was better, and DOrian owned Ron every time they competed, so this is a very debatalbe topic,.

Shawn said that because he was sick of Ronnie beating him ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2006, 10:07:47 PM »
Again Ron has admitted Dorian is the best ever, so that should end this discussion right there.
Dorian said the opposite.  ::)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2006, 10:20:14 PM »
ronnie is the greatesttt!!!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2006, 10:47:50 PM »

dorian at his best against ronnie at his best is lights out for ronnie ... dorian was too rock solid and grainy plus carried the sick size in 93 ... a full decade before ronnie blew up to his massive size.

ronnie should be better than dorian cuz their peaks are a decade apart .. look how massive and advanced dorian is in 93 compared to olympia winners in the early 80s!  ::)

why dorian is the better bodybuilder IS ... even though dorian took it ot another level over a decade ago he still holds his own with ronnie even now .. hence this endless f'uckin debate .. and ronnie can NEVER match dorians overall conditionin and density .. as i point out contunually .... its like comparin condoms f'ull of shit to rock hard granite.

if dorian could leap forward in a time machine and take on ronnie with his modern mass.. i can gaurantee dorian's gonna get the nod at shows .. i think it would be great rivalry cuz it would be a genuine contest with who hits their peak on the day winnin the comp.

look what cutler did to ronnie in 2001 .. and jay aint no dorian!

look at the pic .. dorian looks like he was carved from stone while ronnie looks like he was merely inflated with a bicycle pump!

nuff said!  ;)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2006, 10:50:26 PM »
look at Dorian's scalp talk about thinning hair

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2006, 12:53:43 AM »
wow.this is again the pointless debates of the century...i would say both of them had their weakness and strengths.dorian had better condition where acoleman has awesome density.coleman dwarfs yates in biceps and quads where as yates has better triceps and calves.dorian has a better chest where as coleman has better delts.the back is a tough call but i would give it to dorian since his back is too grainy and u can see each and every detail in his back.so its more or less equal.i would say it is a tie
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2006, 01:43:58 AM »
dorian at his best against ronnie at his best is lights out for ronnie ... dorian was too rock solid and grainy plus carried the sick size in 93 ... a full decade before ronnie blew up to his massive size.

ronnie should be better than dorian cuz their peaks are a decade apart .. look how massive and advanced dorian is in 93 compared to olympia winners in the early 80s!  ::)

why dorian is the better bodybuilder IS ... even though dorian took it ot another level over a decade ago he still holds his own with ronnie even now .. hence this endless f'uckin debate .. and ronnie can NEVER match dorians overall conditionin and density .. as i point out contunually .... its like comparin condoms f'ull of shit to rock hard granite.

if dorian could leap forward in a time machine and take on ronnie with his modern mass.. i can gaurantee dorian's gonna get the nod at shows .. i think it would be great rivalry cuz it would be a genuine contest with who hits their peak on the day winnin the comp.

look what cutler did to ronnie in 2001 .. and jay aint no dorian!

look at the pic .. dorian looks like he was carved from stone while ronnie looks like he was merely inflated with a bicycle pump!

nuff said!  ;)

Exactly. Look at the lineup of guys Dorian was beating back in his prime. Ronnie at this best would be lucky to crack the top 5 in the early to mid 90's. How can you even compare the likes of a Prime, Nasser, Dillet, Flex, Levrone, to Ronnies Competition. ROnnie didnt start beating theses guys until they were way past there primes. When both were in their primes, they all mopped the floor with RON. Sorry man Facts are Facts, excuses are excuses.
shotgun on the team