Author Topic: Pavol Jablonicky  (Read 2802 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Pavol Jablonicky
« on: April 18, 2006, 10:17:18 AM »
Pavol could have a second life as a guru; he knows how to dial it in and lots of wannabes out there could take a lesson.  :D

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Pavol J.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 10:22:59 AM »
bay, which site are those pics from?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 10:25:55 AM »
I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.  :-[

They’re from bodybuilding.com. I think they were the only ones to cover this “contest.”

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 10:28:20 AM »
i can only see the shitty prejudging pics on bodybuilding.com

edit: never mind, i got them

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 11:57:54 AM »
bgm Pavol been round long time and get's dialed in every time.problem for him is he dosen't compete here as often and is not judged as a more seasoned u.s pro,on a negative thing he has aged a bit lately facially and stomach area.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 12:00:36 PM »
one thing he doesn't know is how to pose. you could teach a blind guy to pose better than that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 12:01:56 PM »
call greg rando a real blind pro ???

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 12:10:43 PM »
Pavol's age is really starting to show. His skin doesn't look right any more. It is time to hang it up.
Sultan

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 12:20:14 PM »
bgm Pavol been round long time and get's dialed in every time.problem for him is he dosen't compete here as often and is not judged as a more seasoned u.s pro,on a negative thing he has aged a bit lately facially and stomach area.

Why is aging in the face a negative?  Wasn’t this a master’s competition?  No one up there was a spring chicken.  On the contest stage a haggard, gaunt face is a sign of superior conditioning.  Even many younger competitors have that look onstage.  Granted, in one or two poses his abs didn’t look their best but that can be said of all of those guys. 

Some of you sound like the judges at this show who were obviously appraising the contestants on factors that had nothing to do with their physiques and conditioning. :(

Overall, I had him in second place right behind Rusty.  The guy has done his homework (and yours and mine too): he looks great!  :D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 12:22:26 PM »
Pavol could have a second life as a guru; he knows how to dial it in and lots of wannabes out there could take a lesson.  :D

Yeah, but his face makes it look like he hasn't slept in 10 years.  Dude needs a power nap...
w

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 12:28:25 PM »
Yeah, but his face makes it look like he hasn't slept in 10 years.  Dude needs a power nap...

Dude, cut him some slack.  All that clen got him in great shape but kept him from catching some zzzzz's.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 12:43:25 PM »
i'm not saying he's not deserving,bob was more polished in all area's including appearance.
Why is aging in the face a negative?  Wasn’t this a master’s competition?  No one up there was a spring chicken.  On the contest stage a haggard, gaunt face is a sign of superior conditioning.  Even many younger competitors have that look onstage.  Granted, in one or two poses his abs didn’t look their best but that can be said of all of those guys. 

Some of you sound like the judges at this show who were obviously appraising the contestants on factors that had nothing to do with their physiques and conditioning. :(

Overall, I had him in second place right behind Rusty.  The guy has done his homework (and yours and mine too): he looks great!  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Pavol Jablonicky
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 07:44:37 AM »
A little help here... Where can I find some more vidoes of Pavol?