Author Topic: I again ask......"What would you have done?"  (Read 5012 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I again ask......"What would you have done?"
« on: October 02, 2006, 03:18:21 PM »
 I had a very fvcked up day.
My partner and I put on a new helper last friday. So I had him roll with me last three days to see if he was a fvcking idiot or not. He was a bit of a douche but we were going to keep him because of convenience and he knew a friend. So I'm out with a different helper this morning and my partner calls me and says "Wer'e letting XXX go, he's no good." I say "why"  and he says "Look in your center console."  So I look, and this motherfvcker clipped a credit card I had in there. I start to fvcking flip...."I'm gonna rip this cocksuckers' arms off!!!! I'm gonna cave his fvcking skull in!!!!" and so on.... and my boy is like "chill....you can't do that for obvious reasons..." So I'm like "yeah I know....I'm just pissed, I just want the card back and he's done."  So what I do is call him and ask him if he can fill in because someone didn't show up, and says yeah like it's all good. So I pull up and he jumps in like "hey buddy". He lives by the Marina so I pull in and tell him "get your fat fvcking ass out of the truck, me and you are gonna have a little talk" So he obviously knows the jig is up and starts literally crying, gets on his hands on knees and begs me not to beat the shit out of him. He gives me the card back saying he only put $50 on it (which I already knew). So, after thinking about it for about 2 seconds, I kicked him in the side of the head and knocked him out cold and left him there. My pertner was pissed but fvck him...I'm trying to give this bitch a job and he steals from me? He's lucky I didn't KEEP kicking him. P.S. he had 3 days pay coming to him that he lost, what a stupid bastard.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: I again ask......"What would you have done?"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 03:19:44 PM »
i stopped at where you said you rolled your partner :P

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 03:20:24 PM »
My partner and I put on a new helper last friday. So I had him roll with me last three days to see if he was a fvcking idiot or not. He was a bit of a douche but we were going to keep him because of convenience and he knew a friend. So I'm out with a different helper this morning and my partner calls me and says "Wer'e letting XXX go, he's no good." I say "why"  and he says "Look in your center console."  So I look, and this motherfvcker clipped a credit card I had in there. I start to fvcking flip...."I'm gonna rip this cocksuckers' arms off!!!! I'm gonna cave his fvcking skull in!!!!" and so on.... and my boy is like "chill....you can't do that for obvious reasons..." So I'm like "yeah I know....I'm just pissed, I just want the card back and he's done."  So what I do is call him and ask him if he can fill in because someone didn't show up, and says yeah like it's all good. So I pull up and he jumps in like "hey buddy". He lives by the Marina so I pull in and tell him "get your fat fvcking ass out of the truck, me and you are gonna have a little talk" So he obviously knows the jig is up and starts literally crying, gets on his hands on knees and begs me not to beat the shit out of him. He gives me the card back saying he only put $50 on it (which I already knew). So, after thinking about it for about 2 seconds, I kicked him in the side of the head and knocked him out cold and left him there. My pertner was pissed but fvck him...I'm trying to give this bitch a job and he steals from me? He's lucky I didn't KEEP kicking him. P.S. he had 3 days pay coming to him that he lost, what a stupid bastard.

paragraphs are here for a reason, you fucking toolbag
rons acunt

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 03:20:41 PM »
you showed a lot of restraint, i'd have kept on kicking him, i hate thieves and liars.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 03:21:09 PM »

ROFL
Here comes the money shot

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 03:23:56 PM »
I would have beat the shit out of him. He deserved what he got, sleep well tonight.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 03:24:26 PM »
Another vicious SQUAD owning by Groink. You were lenient with that little twunt.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 03:24:52 PM »
Groink the guy was begin for merci so you should have just kept on with the gig until he pissed his pants without hitting him.
just push some weight!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 03:28:46 PM »
Honestly....I haven't hit anybody with bad intentions in a loooong time. I feel very fvcked up about this. I really don't like hurting people, for real.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 03:32:46 PM »

Groink a guy your size could seriously hurt somebody. That is why I refrain from fighting. Not that I am your size but I never feel good after hurting somebody. You tought him a lesson don't feel bad about that just in the future think it out more.
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 03:34:04 PM »
Dude is just lucky to have stolen from you and not Titus.Lucky Bastard.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 03:37:08 PM »
Don't blame him.  Sean is still trying to used to being a nobody and it will take time for him to adjust.  Give him a chance

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 03:39:32 PM »
Groink a guy your size could seriously hurt somebody. That is why I refrain from fighting. Not that I am your size but I never feel good after hurting somebody. You tought him a lesson don't feel bad about that just in the future think it out more.

I hear you dude. It's just that what went through my mind at the time was "this motherfvcker is taking food out of my kid's mouth." and I snapped. I don't always think so emotionally but my daughter took a fall off the monkey bars at the park the day before and got pretty banged up (nothing major) so he caught me on a bad day. Any other day and he probably walks

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 03:40:18 PM »
Don't blame him.  Sean is still trying to used to being a nobody and it will take time for him to adjust.  Give him a chance

That was good ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 03:45:08 PM »
Why did you leave your Credit cards in the center console....

Your begging someone to use it or worse yet, to steal your identity.

But he did deserve a beatdown....You should of ran him over...slowly. Broken an ankle or a leg. And let him figure out how he is going to pay for it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 03:48:05 PM »

But he did deserve a beatdown....You should of ran him over...slowly. Broken an ankle or a leg. And let him figure out how he is going to pay for it.

Then there is a hospital AND a police report. No one is going to go to the police over a black eye/broken nose.
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 03:54:36 PM »

I'm not trying to go to jail for 5 years bro....your'e a crazy motherfvcker. ;D

And I hear what your's saying about the card, I don't leave it there regularly, but during the course of the day I slap it there not thinking my goddamn EMPLOYEE is gonna clip it.  Not trying to brag but my partner even said " Who the fvck in their right mind would take YOUR card, knowing that you would find out pretty quick?"  I think this dude was a klepto or something.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 11:52:45 AM »
Then there is a hospital AND a police report. No one is going to go to the police over a black eye/broken nose.

You'd be surprised what people go to the Police or the Commissioner's office for...
 I see it every day.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 11:54:24 AM »

You'd be surprised what people go to the Police or the Commissioner's office for...
 I see it every day.

Yes, but HE stole the credit card. Why would he want to go to the police and catch a case?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 11:55:20 AM »
Why didn`t you go to the police and call the credit card/bank and have them issue a repayment.

A felony is worse than a barbaric beatdown.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 11:58:23 AM »
Why didn`t you go to the police and call the credit card/bank and have them issue a repayment.

A felony is worse than a barbaric beatdown.

Taking the time out of the day for 50 bucks is just ridiculous. Do you realize how many posts you would miss if you did that TA?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »
Taking the time out of the day for 50 bucks is just ridiculous. Do you realize how many posts you would miss if you did that TA?

People tend to learn their lesson by the first felony.

If they don`t, then they will eventually end up where they belong.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 12:06:52 PM »

People tend to learn their lesson by the first felony.

If they don`t, then they will eventually end up where they belong.

If someone steals form you, you are going to do what? hold them and make a citizens arrest? I bet you would beat their ass as well.(as long as they are under a buck fifty ;))
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006, 12:08:12 PM »

AHAAHAHAHAH!!!  Owned!! 

I woulda taken his wallet though.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2006, 12:10:28 PM »
What a prick, thank God I work in the corporate world where the only people who steal are the ones that clean my office, but that mexican bitch knows i would kick her in the head as well!!

To relate to Groink's story. When I had off in the summer from school, i worked with my friends roofing company doing well...roofs..it paid well but the full time labor who needed to support thier family with the money were the shady type. The boss would buy subs and these muthafvckes would hoarde them to bring home for their kids. And if you left anything on the ground, they would pick it up and claim it as thiers. All the money is off the books and sometimes a great oppurtunity but also you get a shady bunch to pick from.
L