Author Topic: yo Engleesh!  (Read 3822 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
yo Engleesh!
« on: September 05, 2006, 07:20:07 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: yo Engleesh!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 01:07:36 AM »
I've stated before Pakistan are better than England at cricket.

But who's given more to the real world? :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 06:39:49 AM »
The one day game is a joke.....us brits see it as a glorified practice session, a chance to blood new players.

....its the tests that count, the five day game sorts the men from the boys....how did pakistan do in that again?

A 3-0 drubbing and allegations of cheating you say?....hahahahaha  ;D
C.U.N.T

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 08:02:47 AM »
I've stated before Pakistan are better than England at cricket.

But who's given more to the real world? :-*

You mean who's taken more.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 10:13:48 AM »
If the rest of the world wasnt comprised of such soft poofters then my little island nation wouldnt have been able to rout the rest of you girls for the best part of 400yrs..... you've only got yourselves to blame....  ;D.....

C.U.N.T

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 10:46:22 AM »
You mean who's taken more.

If the rest of the world wasnt comprised of such soft poofters then my little island nation wouldnt have been able to rout the rest of you girls for the best part of 400yrs..... you've only got yourselves to blame....  ;D.....

Exactly...

Britain was the chosen nation to light the fire.

Our population and land mass has always been lesser than that of most other countries. Yet we still owned you and your ancestors.

We planted the seeds for the USA, Canada, Australia/NZ etc... Our legacy will live eternally through them.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 01:30:15 PM »
The one day game is a joke.....us brits see it as a glorified practice session, a chance to blood new players.

....its the tests that count, the five day game sorts the men from the boys....how did pakistan do in that again?

A 3-0 drubbing and allegations of cheating you say?....hahahahaha  ;D

too bad the world cup is a one day game aye ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 01:33:23 PM »
Thank goodness NFL Starts tommorrow.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 01:38:13 PM »
Thank goodness NFL Starts tommorrow.

see what happened to the US team in basketball when they jumped into the worl;d arena?

same would happen in american football..

international sport my ass... ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 02:33:19 PM »
I work in the US during the superbowl.

I just don't get what everyone likes about it ???

To me it seems like play is stopping and starting every ten seconds... the four quaters also ruin it. In my eyes there is not continual flow like you find in football or rugby. :-\

My buddies in CA totally hyped it up... I was left un-impressed TBH.

But that's just me. I'm sure Mr. Joe America finds football the same right?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Old Pig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 02:53:41 PM »
Toxic - what came out of the cheating charges raised during the 5-day test games a few weeks back? Did it end up with the ref being out of line or?? Big thing in UK when I was there! Still don't get the excitement over cricket, nor do I "get" baseball either.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 02:57:26 PM »
Toxic - what came out of the cheating charges raised during the 5-day test games a few weeks back? Did it end up with the ref being out of line or?? Big thing in UK when I was there! Still don't get the excitement over cricket, nor do I "get" baseball either.

Cricket is a bore. Except when the aussies play england.

No one wants to see some ugly pakistanis throwing a ball. :-\

Just like NFL... cricket has too many stops and starts. :'(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Old Pig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 03:02:04 PM »
f*ck, i wouldn't waste a second on cricket, but my colleagues in UK are all over the shit, so I must at least pretend to be a bit interested.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 03:45:32 PM »
Exactly...

Britain was the chosen nation to light the fire.

Our population and land mass has always been lesser than that of most other countries. Yet we still owned you and your ancestors.

We planted the seeds for the USA, Canada, Australia/NZ etc... Our legacy will live eternally through them.

Well, now England is nothing more than America's lapdog.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 04:39:42 PM »
Well, now England is nothing more than America's lapdog.

Thats the way of the world...Britain had its run at the top, no empire lasts forever....it makes sense to ally ourselves to the new no.1 wouldnt you agree?

C.U.N.T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 05:37:31 PM »

To me it seems like play is stopping and starting every ten seconds... the four quaters also ruin it. In my eyes there is not continual flow like you find in football or rugby. :-\

I get tired of all the flags as well, it has becaome a bit overwrought. But Am. Football, has gotten so specialized in the different positions, it hard to compare it to rugby. Where else will you see a dude who is 5'10' 195-200 pounds (Wide reciever)  run almost as fast as a Olympic sprinter, stop on dime, catch the ball, juke out an opponent and score. Or a 6'1, 265 pound runningback, run thru the line of scrimage, and  have almost the same agility as the lighter WR? And is just talking about 2 positions

You have to admit that Am. is very specialized when it comes to it players, size and speed wise . Almost a live chess game.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 06:02:22 PM »

Try squatting with just 95lbs non stop for 5 minutes and let me know if you aren't totally out of breath.
You've got athlete's out there weighing between 200 to 300lbs. with a 40 yd dash speed of 4.3 to 4.8 seconds hitting each other with approximately 30 lbs of extra weight from the gear they are wearing. I doubt any rugby or soccer dude could run full speed without stopping with just 20lbs on their back.

But then again you were raised around European football and rugby, whom also have good athletes in their sport.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 06:04:03 PM »

see what happened to the US team in basketball when they jumped into the worl;d arena?

same would happen in american football..

international sport my ass... ::)
Toxic you've been drinking to much buddy. I've never seen an athletic Paki over 150lbs. much less close to 300lbs. ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 01:04:15 AM »
Try squatting with just 95lbs non stop for 5 minutes and let me know if you aren't totally out of breath.
You've got athlete's out there weighing between 200 to 300lbs. with a 40 yd dash speed of 4.3 to 4.8 seconds hitting each other with approximately 30 lbs of extra weight from the gear they are wearing. I doubt any rugby or soccer dude could run full speed without stopping with just 20lbs on their back.

But then again you were raised around European football and rugby, whom also have good athletes in their sport.

Yeah, but you sound homo errotic... as if your only attraction to NFL is the men? ??? :-X

I smell a slight wiff of arrogance too. In a world class game of rugby the players can be running for a full 40 mins each half.

And no offence but if you think rugby is in anyway less skillful/tactical than NFL then you're mistaken.

Every game of NFL I watched the game template was the same shit :-[
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 04:42:19 AM »
And no offence but if you think rugby is in anyway less skillful/tactical than NFL then you're mistaken.

Read above qoute, Am. football it is like chess, very specialized, but evolves, same template. Rugby is great game, but doesn't have as many specialized positions as Am. Football. Many of the wide receivers have the speed of world class sprinters, not many can boast that.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 08:14:55 AM »
Yeah, but you sound homo errotic... as if your only attraction to NFL is the men? ??? :-X
It's a man's game in the US. Take a poll on how many wives and girlfriends enjoy NFL Sundays in the US and I bet there would be more negative comments from women than positive. Of course if the wife is allowed to go shopping, then they are all for it!

I smell a slight wiff of arrogance too. In a world class game of rugby the players can be running for a full 40 mins each half.
Of course there's a little arrogance. Many people who are not from the US depise a game that is popular in the US, so to have a unique sport that others don't REALLY understand, but having a knowledge of the strategy involved, makes it OUR game.
No offense to rugby, since US Football evolved from it, but if you're 140lbs to 180lbs running around, compared to 200lbs to 300+ running around, there is a BIG difference. 

Tactful no, skillful.........well unless rugby players just play for the love of the game, big money is involved for NFL athletes. Like MLB, I would expect athletes from other countries to compete in PRO sports for money and competition. There are many AFRICAN born players in the NFL, however I haven't seen ONE CONVERTED RUGBY PLAYER, who wasn't a kicker only, even make the practice squad on an NFL team. The QB position requires you to be very smart, or you'll be battered to death, and be able to throw with speed (40mph to 60mph). So I do believe the skill level is higher in the NFL.

You mean one team trying to outscore the other? Some of the formations are the same because it's the RULES, however you will find different formations that abide, but to really understand the strategy you really need to actually watch a whole game on film and see why an offense or defense ran a certain play or formation. Especially on offense where a lot of their plays are based on timing.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 09:07:21 AM »
It's a man's game in the US. Take a poll on how many wives and girlfriends enjoy NFL Sundays in the US and I bet there would be more negative comments from women than positive. Of course if the wife is allowed to go shopping, then they are all for it!

OK ???

Of course there's a little arrogance. Many people who are not from the US depise a game that is popular in the US, so to have a unique sport that others don't REALLY understand, but having a knowledge of the strategy involved, makes it OUR game.

I don't dispise NFL.

No offense to rugby, since US Football evolved from it, but if you're 140lbs to 180lbs running around, compared to 200lbs to 300+ running around, there is a BIG difference.

Sorry mate, but you'll struggle to find international class rugby players weighing 180lbs or less, and you're statement of 140lbs is a fucking joke... ROFL... womens rugby maybe ::)

Tactful no, skillful.........well unless rugby players just play for the love of the game, big money is involved for NFL athletes. Like MLB, I would expect athletes from other countries to compete in PRO sports for money and competition. There are many AFRICAN born players in the NFL, however I haven't seen ONE CONVERTED RUGBY PLAYER, who wasn't a kicker only, even make the practice squad on an NFL team. The QB position requires you to be very smart, or you'll be battered to death, and be able to throw with speed (40mph to 60mph). So I do believe the skill level is higher in the NFL.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this point. Have you ever watched a world class rugby match between any of these countries: Aus, NZ, England, South Africa or France?

You mean one team trying to outscore the other? Some of the formations are the same because it's the RULES, however you will find different formations that abide, but to really understand the strategy you really need to actually watch a whole game on film and see why an offense or defense ran a certain play or formation. Especially on offense where a lot of their plays are based on timing.

You're making my statement of "templates" relate to "trying to outscore". It's not that. Maybe I was too harsh in this respect to NFL.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 07:03:44 PM »

i live in the US..what info i have i get from google video and the wisden site...   www.cricinfo.com
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 07:06:13 PM »
Toxic you've been drinking to much buddy. I've never seen an athletic Paki over 150lbs. much less close to 300lbs. ::)

stfu dandy....my attack on american sport automatically makes me an outsider eh...typical ...

most american sport sucks..and if i say that enough times maybe they'll pour more money into the US cric team...

carpe` vaginum!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 07:02:11 AM »

stfu dandy....my attack on american sport automatically makes me an outsider eh...typical ...

most american sport sucks..and if i say that enough times maybe they'll pour more money into the US cric team...

Lol Toxie, they don't even pour in enough for the the US Soccer team, or Pro Soccer league either. It's cause the majority of Americans wouldn't pay to watch it. Plain and simple.