Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 354039 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #625 on: July 19, 2013, 11:45:35 PM »
Im doing everything everyone says and advice offered, Ive never trained just what comes to mind, i always have a agenda in my regimen, and I do train like its the last time i will train aka instinctively, this week i even tweaked my shoulder, so now I have that to work around, i have stepped everything up, right now Im 270 lbs 20% bodyfat.............I want to be 265 15% in 6 months.

Not being negative here, but just to keep everything in perspective, I have about 12 to 13% body fat. Unfortunately, most of it covers my abs. And to be honest, I don't sport the muscle you do. But to be competitive, you will have to come in "all that" meaning a really low body fat percentage and a ton of muscle showing in absolute relief, like the muscle chart in the doctor's office.

I have confidence in you. You can do it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #626 on: July 20, 2013, 03:08:53 AM »
Cswol I admire you tenacity at your age, so what motivates you to want win a trophy? I got trophies from past contests and just have to dust them every couple of weeks. Now go forward 10 years will have the same desire?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #627 on: July 20, 2013, 03:14:00 AM »
20% bodyfat???

whoever is telling you this is lying to you. you are 30% mate.

you have to be honest or you end up looking simple

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #628 on: July 20, 2013, 07:56:45 AM »
Gee last couple of weeks I've stepped it up son

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: July 20, 2013, 08:01:57 AM »
Gee last couple of weeks I've stepped it up son
You seem to of lost a bit of fat man are you going to check the competition at the LA contest today you may have to face some of those guys next year.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #630 on: July 20, 2013, 08:10:05 AM »
I might be wrong, here - but I feel like you're quite off the pace when it comes to the mentality that cswol has, Mr Nobody.  These questions about plastic trophies and the "competition" are virtually irrelevant.  The dude is doing this for himself and his own challenge.  Plastic trophies and other dudes in thongs mean nothing. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: July 20, 2013, 08:19:19 AM »
I might be wrong, here - but I feel like you're quite off the pace when it comes to the mentality that cswol has, Mr Nobody.  These questions about plastic trophies and the "competition" are virtually irrelevant.  The dude is doing this for himself and his own challenge.  Plastic trophies and other dudes in thongs mean nothing. 
Could be true I hope does well, just my experience got trophies collecting dust I wasn't good enough to go pro and make money from it. However I would not take the experience back I do train people so have made a bit of cash take care bro.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #632 on: July 20, 2013, 08:43:26 AM »
I'm planning on doing it bc there is an unspoken universal force pushing me in that direction, I could have started long ago in 1994 and competed at the teen mr. Arkansas, but instead chose to just lift for the love of iron pumping, now I've done it all except stepped in stage, after this I will have come full circle in the iron pumping universe!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #633 on: July 20, 2013, 08:45:19 AM »
This Cswol is living the life in my area

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #634 on: July 20, 2013, 09:32:06 AM »
Everyday is a.......Shut Down! BOOM!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: July 20, 2013, 09:36:12 AM »
Your smart phone takes photos which are about as crappy as my smart phone's camera does. I am not sure why they come out fuzzy, because landscapes etc. always look fine. For me, it is hard to try and see what the photo is and snap the picture at the same time....guess I am not good at multi-tasking.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #636 on: July 20, 2013, 01:13:11 PM »
Ifbb ghosts from above.....BOOM, it's all on CSWOL now!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: July 20, 2013, 01:27:09 PM »
I'm planning on doing it bc there is an unspoken universal force pushing me in that direction, I could have started long ago in 1994 and competed at the teen mr. Arkansas, but instead chose to just lift for the love of iron pumping, now I've done it all except stepped in stage, after this I will have come full circle in the iron pumping universe!
Mr teen Arkansas ok. I competing the Mr NC at 19. Came in 2nd.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #638 on: July 20, 2013, 01:31:28 PM »
Why u stop

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: July 20, 2013, 02:13:42 PM »
I will beat the piss out a twink in a minute.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #640 on: July 20, 2013, 03:06:53 PM »
I will beat the piss out a twink in a minute.

But that wasn't the question ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #641 on: July 20, 2013, 03:40:30 PM »
Ok I just went through everything and almost everyone here is off on all levels.

Let`s keep it real, i do not play sides.

Those who say he be 190 are doing so out of spite. There is no way in hell he will be 190, love him hate him but he won`t get that low, what is wrong with you guys?

On the flip side scswole stop hearing what you want to hear from your friends bro and be true to yourself, you will not, I repeat, will not end up at 250lb, that translate to an off-season weight of 300lb with visible abs.

This is Foaud Abiad territory.

Now from where he is at now, he will come in at 215, can he come in at 225-230, yes there  is time for that as well, but he has to introduce new muscle for that and that mean upping everything as he plans on doing so.

NOW LISTEN CSWOLE VERY VERY CARFULLY, THE ONLY WAY YOU COME IN SUPER SHREDDED IS IF, AND ONLY IF, YOU DITCH THE SCALE ONCE YOU START YOUR DIET.

iF YOU DO NOT IT IS OVER BEFORE YOU EVEN STARTED, MARK MY WORDS BECAUSE YOU PUT TOO MUCH EMPHASIZE ON WEIGHT WHEN WEIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AT THAT POINT.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: July 20, 2013, 04:08:56 PM »
Lakers rule.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #643 on: July 20, 2013, 05:17:25 PM »
lakers stopped ruling in 2010.................... one time, thanks for info bro

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: July 20, 2013, 05:30:28 PM »
lakers stopped ruling in 2010.................... one time, thanks for info bro
C if you need any advice on diet/posing let me now I got many trophies collecting dust. I trained with Mentzer at Gold's Venice he sat outside afterwards told me his life story lost to Arnold 1980 it really effected  him he died shortly after no joke then Ray died the next day. I think you can win the LA 2004 just keep your head on straight.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #645 on: July 20, 2013, 05:49:44 PM »

Those who say he be 190 are doing so out of spite. There is no way in hell he will be 190, love him hate him but he won`t get that low, what is wrong with you guys?

It's not spite in my case. I feel like I'm the only one telling it like it is.:D

Don't be fooled by the arm "size". What else does he have? Take a look at this pic and strip down all the fat in your mind. The pecs for example, do you see much muscle? The delts? There is absolutely no way he is even 200lbs in proper contest shape, no way. Not that he will ever step on stage, but if he did.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #646 on: July 20, 2013, 06:06:21 PM »
I wish him all the luck for having the balls to do this

but i am with VB on this

I don't see him at anything about 190-195 in shape

don't get me wrong thats still decent

but its a world away from 245

also lets be honest here- its the first time he has ever got into context shape he will be competing against blokes who compete year on year and are lucky to make 200/210 in shape. i think he will lose masses of size. and water. and fat no doubt. but when you strip it down- he will not be anywhere near either 245 or contest shape- the idea he will do both is not going to happen. it would mean he is now 25lbs away. and he isn't. he is 70 pounds out.

also cswol- wheels??? you have them? cos at your height they will be noticeable if they are not there.

lots of other things matter on stage- sepearation, symmetry, water, structure- looking good on stage is a world away from looking ok in the gym.

put in real terms haney at 5'11 and with an amazing structure took years to compete at 240. and he was the best there was.haney. just think about that.

my advice. take a year strip down. then do a clean bulk over a year and hit the stage at about 215 in great shape. that would be a great achievement- and it could be attained. but you are trying to compete at the same height as a bobo paris but outweigh him by 20 pounds. you would be the same weight as haney in his prime. heavier than sergio and arnold.

as i say good luck- it takes bottle- but I will always tell it as I see it mate. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #647 on: July 20, 2013, 06:30:12 PM »
Keep hating keep talking shit keep doin what you do, I'm doin what I do, and I don't need gee or van bilderasses approval, pics two weeks apart, hella improvements in 2 weeks alone

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #648 on: July 20, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »
not hating

just giving you honest opinion

if you can't take honest opinion on line you will be in bits on stage

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #649 on: July 20, 2013, 06:32:52 PM »
gee like I said, your not giving advice, your talking shit, I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks, did I ask for your so called opinion, you can take your opinion and ask dr. phil if your ready to counsel homosexuals, because opinions are like assholes and homos got a good one for ya son.