Author Topic: Obama vs Romney  (Read 70547 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama vs Romney
« Reply #450 on: June 11, 2012, 07:27:34 AM »
Daily Presidential Poll - Ras (Romney +3)
 RasmussenReports ^ | 6/11/12 | Scott Rasmussen

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

A president’s Job Approval rating is one of the best indicators for assessing his chances of reelection. Typically, the president’s Job Approval rating on Election Day will be close to the share of the vote he receives. Currently, 47% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) at least somewhat disapprove (see trends).

Intensity of support or opposition can have an impact on campaigns. Currently, 28% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -13 (see trends).

(Excerpt) Read more at rasmussenreports.com ...

53 - 46 to Romney in November is my guess. 

Exactly 4 years ago, Obama led McCain by 5 points in the Rassmussen polls:

http://donklephant.com/2008/06/11/rasmussen-obama-leads-mccain-by-5

Obama – 49%
 McCain – 44%

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #451 on: June 11, 2012, 07:55:12 AM »
Against Barack Kardashian who has 24/7 365 media support and backing, hundreds of millions of dollars in support, etc?  Absolutely. 

"Culture of Victimhood" = Obama has the media and all we have is the #1 cable news network & #1 news website drudge spewing conservative rhetoric.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #452 on: June 11, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »
In other words, it's a statistical tie... I am and am not surprised, to be honest. I'm surprised,  because I'd have expected a bit more reaction to Obama's ridiculous statements on the economy. I'm not surprised, because I think that statistical ties will be the norm all the way up until election night.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: June 11, 2012, 01:43:14 PM »
In other words, it's a statistical tie... I am and am not surprised, to be honest. I'm surprised,  because I'd have expected a bit more reaction to Obama's ridiculous statements on the economy. I'm not surprised, because I think that statistical ties will be the norm all the way up until election night.

I heard it takes about a week or so for those things to show up in polling. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: June 11, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »
Nearly four years after enthusiastic younger voters poured into polling booths to help push Barack Obama over the finish line and into the Oval Office, their hope has turned to fear and pollster John Zogby says that they are ready to give up on politics.

“I truly am worried about today's twenty-somethings,” he frets. “They are our global generation and I have seen them move from hope and grand expectations for themselves and their world to anxiety and disillusionment. We can't afford to lose them,” he adds.

Zogby previewed his remarks to the League of Women Voters 50th anniversary convention Monday night with Secrets. His worry: that younger voters will stop voting.

He is calling on the League of Women Voters to help stop that trend by engaging younger voters, especially women. “You are needed more than ever,” he says of the group. “I see from your mission that you 'encourage' and I think we all need to move into crisis mode and use the word 'engage'. Especially young women.”

A fan of youth-friendly social media, Zogby suggests a game plan to target first-time voters. “They should receive a voter registration form with their high school diploma or GED certificate. You need to build up your Twitter and Facebook friendship list.”

While an old institution, Zogby says that the League can still inspire. “I know the demographics of LWV -- no different from those of so many organizations. And I know that your core of activists in communities is dwindling or remaining static. There are new ways to engage people -- and new topics. Young people care about new democracies and women entrepreneurs. Your website and information has to be a source of this vital and inspiring information,” he says.

Despite growing apathy, he adds that younger Americans “want to be involved in their world, they want to help others progress while they post the kind of experience that will help them move to their next project in the gig economy. LWV doesn't need a new vision or a new MO, it needs to adjust the way it engages young people on their own turf."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/06/zogby-disillusioned-young-voters-dropping-out/717996

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: June 11, 2012, 02:38:14 PM »
Nearly four years after enthusiastic younger voters poured into polling booths to help push Barack Obama over the finish line and into the Oval Office, their hope has turned to fear and pollster John Zogby says that they are ready to give up on politics.

“I truly am worried about today's twenty-somethings,” he frets. “They are our global generation and I have seen them move from hope and grand expectations for themselves and their world to anxiety and disillusionment. We can't afford to lose them,” he adds.

Zogby previewed his remarks to the League of Women Voters 50th anniversary convention Monday night with Secrets. His worry: that younger voters will stop voting.

He is calling on the League of Women Voters to help stop that trend by engaging younger voters, especially women. “You are needed more than ever,” he says of the group. “I see from your mission that you 'encourage' and I think we all need to move into crisis mode and use the word 'engage'. Especially young women.”

A fan of youth-friendly social media, Zogby suggests a game plan to target first-time voters. “They should receive a voter registration form with their high school diploma or GED certificate. You need to build up your Twitter and Facebook friendship list.”

While an old institution, Zogby says that the League can still inspire. “I know the demographics of LWV -- no different from those of so many organizations. And I know that your core of activists in communities is dwindling or remaining static. There are new ways to engage people -- and new topics. Young people care about new democracies and women entrepreneurs. Your website and information has to be a source of this vital and inspiring information,” he says.

Despite growing apathy, he adds that younger Americans “want to be involved in their world, they want to help others progress while they post the kind of experience that will help them move to their next project in the gig economy. LWV doesn't need a new vision or a new MO, it needs to adjust the way it engages young people on their own turf."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/06/zogby-disillusioned-young-voters-dropping-out/717996

Thank GOD those dumb kids are staying at home!!! What arrogance they have thinking they are experienced and worldy enough to vote. Fucking dumbshits dont know what life is all about. By the way, I feel the same for Ron Paul dick sucking college Losertarian conservatives as well. Douche bags all of them. My rant here is bipartisan.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: June 11, 2012, 02:40:22 PM »
Thank GOD those dumb kids are staying at home!!! What arrogance they have thinking they are experienced and worldy enough to vote. Fucking dumbshits dont know what life is all about. By the way, I feel the same for Ron Paul dick sucking college Losertarian conservatives as well. Douche bags all of them. My rant here is bipartisan.

I have one loser in the gym who works at EMS and is a crunchy lib.  Dude wore an obama shirt one night and got mocked and laughed at loudly.   Never seen this idiot wear the shirt again. 

2008 - Hope & Change
2012 - Blame & Complain 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #457 on: June 11, 2012, 02:44:38 PM »

I never believed the younger Ron Paul supporters were going to show up in Novemer en masse.  Not that many of them anyway.  At least not enough impact the election.

I was talking to a college kid the other day and he told me he and his classmates can't stand Obama.  Not sure if they are all going to vote, but sounds like a number of them will be supporting Romney or staying home.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: June 11, 2012, 07:52:12 PM »
What arrogance they have thinking they are experienced and worldy enough to vote.

It's not arrogance to exercise a right guaranteed by the Constitution to - whether you're experienced or worldly enough, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Fucking dumbshits dont know what life is all about.

Yeah. Fucking dumbshits...

Let's ask an expert in "what life is all about". Tell us MM2K, what metric should we use to determine who knows enough to qualify to vote? Since you know what life is all about, your opinion on this subject is extremely important.  ::)

By the way, I feel the same for Ron Paul dick sucking college Losertarian conservatives as well. Douche bags all of them. My rant here is bipartisan.

No, your rant is retarded.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #459 on: June 12, 2012, 02:42:00 AM »
It's not arrogance to exercise a right guaranteed by the Constitution to - whether you're experienced or worldly enough, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Let's ask an expert in "what life is all about". Tell us MM2K, what metric should we use to determine who knows enough to qualify to vote? Since you know what life is all about, your opinion on this subject is extremely important.  ::)

MM2k bitch slapped right there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 12, 2012, 03:59:11 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Is The Romney Campaign Getting In David Axelrod's Head?
BuzzFeed ^ | 6/11/2012 | Zeke Miller
Posted on June 12, 2012 3:41:02 AM EDT by tellw

Obama adviser David Axelrod offered some clear signs that Mitt Romney’s attacks on him are taking their toll, twice referring to reaction he’s received from Romney operatives in Boston in a 75 minute discussion at the 92nd Street Y in Manhattan Monday night.

Axelrod, the most visible face on the calm, cool, and collected Obama campaign had been rattled at a press conference two weeks ago on the steps of the Massachusetts State Capitol blocks from Romney headquarters when he faced bubbles and chants of “Solyndra.”

President Barack Obama’s senior adviser and political guru responded to moderator John Heilemann’s poll of the room that all but four people in attendance voted for Obama in 2008 by saying: “We have a very nice room here…not like those folks up in Boston.”

Later, joking about hypothetical Romney trackers in the audience recording his every word, Axelrod added, “At least they’re letting me speak.”

Axelrod’s unprompted asides suggested Romney’s in-person and social media guerilla campaign is taking hold — at least in the cubic foot of space above Axelrod’s shoulders.

Beyond the from the now-infamous press conference, the Romney campaign has deployed campaign staffers to infiltrate Obama campaign events to tweet about empty seats and spin the president’s comments while he’s still in the room. On Twitter, Romney operatives swarm over nearly every Axelrod television appearance to point out flaws and needle him over inconsistencies.

Romney aides frequently brag when Axelrod grows frustrated with their efforts. “We’re in his head,” one staffer said triumphantly after the Massachusetts press conference.

It remains to be seen whether the Twitter wars or surrogate fights will have any impact beyond the tweet-obsessed Acela corridor.

But the Romney effort is part of a larger effort to energize the base by showing the campaign has fight — something conservatives doubted McCain had four years ago. Also, Boston’s theory goes, if they can get in Axelrod’s head, the vaunted Chicago operation might just slip-up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: June 12, 2012, 10:12:14 AM »
PPP poll shows Romney ahead in North Carolina
 ABC ^ | June 12 2012

Left-leaning pollster PPP said Tuesday that its latest survey of potential North Carolina voters shows Mitt Romney leading President Barack Obama for the first time since October.

Public Policy Polling said Romney leads 48 percent to 46 - a gain of seven points on Obama since April, when the President led by a 49-44 margin

(Excerpt) Read more at abclocal.go.com ...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: June 12, 2012, 10:28:27 AM »
Obama is at a disadvantage right now because he is basically topped off right around 45% and that number just isn't gonna get bigger between here and November. He has his committed voters (blacks, welfare reciepents, far left liberals) but how could he possibly gonna convince more voters on board with him after 3.5 years of utter incompetence, racking up record debt and a piss poor economy.

The key is gonna be Romney and how he avoids making "shoot yourself in the foot gaffes" going forward, which he most likely will cause he's a bright guy. I think the 40 years of experience in leadership/politics will finally show in their first national debate when Obama has ZERO to elevate his position and Romney will be there to stick it up his ass which he does best as a successful leader in business and which he will do in front of Millions of people. Obama will be standing there like a little bitch and have to take it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: June 12, 2012, 04:05:08 PM »
More trouble for Obama.  He won Iowa by ten points in 08.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/rasmussen-obama-romney-election/2012/06/12/id/442055

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: June 12, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »

Ok, so 20 year olds are wiser than 40 year olds. GOT IT. They were so wise that they voted overwelmingly for one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Sorry, but I remember in 2008 how sanctimonious the Youtube kids were. And there are even reports that thier parents got excited about Obama just because thier kids were.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #465 on: June 12, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »
More trouble for Obama.  He won Iowa by ten points in 08.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/rasmussen-obama-romney-election/2012/06/12/id/442055

No wonder the lefties are dredging up old stories about Romney's missionary work and the draft. Three states that Obama won by double digits in 2008 are NOW toss-ups (Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa). Oregon may be next.

Time for some more gay-groveling for Mr. Hope-and-Change.

And you REALLY KNOW IT'S BAD, when Obama Girl doesn't want to dry-hump the president's cardboard cutout anymore.  ;D

'Obama Girl' over crush

President Barack Obama appears to have lost the support of one of his biggest fans.

Amber Lee Ettinger, who rose to Internet stardom as 'Obama Girl' in 2008 when she posted a video online expressing her admiration for the then US senator, is yet to give the President her support this time around.

Ettinger told US politics website The Daily Caller that she wasn't as excited about Obama as she was during his first election campaign and has refused to endorse him for re-election in November.

'At this point I'm keeping that to myself,' she told The Daily Caller.

'If I'm not making videos, I'm not sure it's anyone's business who I'm voting for this time around.'

Ettinger's 'Crush on Obama' video has received more than 20 million hits on YouTube since 2007.

It was among a series of Obama Girl videos that have been viewed more than 100 million times.

http://www.skynews.com.au/offbeat/article.aspx?id=760495&vId=

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: June 12, 2012, 11:05:43 PM »
Ok, so 20 year olds are wiser than 40 year olds.

Some are, most aren't, although I would hesitate to call most 40 year olds wise by any objective standard. But we're getting carried away. What's wisdom got to do with voting? Is wisdom a prerequisite for voting?

GOT IT.

I can't be sure, but I think what you "GOT" is the shit you pulled out of your ass. I'd recommend you wash your hands with a good anti-bacterial soap.

They were so wise that they voted overwelmingly for one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Sorry, but I remember in 2008 how sanctimonious the Youtube kids were. And there are even reports that thier parents got excited about Obama just because thier kids were.

What's wisdom got to do with voting? We've already established that it isn't a prerequisite for voting.

As for falling for the lofty rhetoric of a somewhat charismatic politician? What's new? This shit happens almost every election cycle - sometimes on the left, sometimes on the right. The names change, the slogans change and the faces change. The lies don't. And whether the lies are coming from someone with a (D) or someone with an (R) makes absolutely no difference at all.

To be perfectly clear, I said charismatic - as in someone who exercises a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others. I certainly believe that description fits him, but that doesn't mean I agree with him. The fact is that I disagree with his politics and with most of his positions (with, perhaps a handful of rare exceptions on issues that are really no-brainers, such as pushing to improve math & science curricula in high-schools and offering tax credits to students attending University for all four years of their program – provided, I would add, that they are in good academic standing)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: June 12, 2012, 11:56:44 PM »
Why?

Do you feel comfortable re-electing a President who has illegally assassinated an American citizen, signed a bill into law granting him the power to indefinitely detain American citizens, stated that he can spend money against Congress's will, and questioned the power of the Supreme Court to review laws?

YES

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #468 on: June 13, 2012, 12:32:21 AM »

I have one loser in the gym who works at EMS and is a crunchy lib.  Dude wore an obama shirt one night and got mocked and laughed at loudly.   Never seen this idiot wear the shirt again. 

2008 - Hope & Change
2012 - Blame & Complain 
Not only do we not believe the story about that shirt, but we also don't believe that you go to the gym.

G

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #469 on: June 13, 2012, 01:28:36 AM »
Obama is at a disadvantage right now because he is basically topped off right around 45% and that number just isn't gonna get bigger between here and November. He has his committed voters (blacks, welfare reciepents, far left liberals) but how could he possibly gonna convince more voters on board with him after 3.5 years of utter incompetence, racking up record debt and a piss poor economy.

The key is gonna be Romney and how he avoids making "shoot yourself in the foot gaffes" going forward, which he most likely will cause he's a bright guy. I think the 40 years of experience in leadership/politics will finally show in their first national debate when Obama has ZERO to elevate his position and Romney will be there to stick it up his ass which he does best as a successful leader in business and which he will do in front of Millions of people. Obama will be standing there like a little bitch and have to take it.

Obama has been the president for 4 years he has a wealth of experience so WTF are you talking about? :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: June 13, 2012, 02:55:22 AM »
YES

That is why you are an Obama SLAVE. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: June 13, 2012, 03:09:27 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: June 13, 2012, 10:27:09 AM »
Rasmussen: Romney up in Wisconsin, 47/44
 Hotair ^ | 06/13/2012 | Ed Morrissey

Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:35:05 PM by SeekAndFind

Earlier today, National Journal's Josh Kraushaar warned that Mitt Romney was poised to breach the Blue Wall --- Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. A new Rasmussen poll of likely voters in Wisconsin corroborates Kraushaar's analysis. Mitt Romney has moved to a narrow lead over Barack Obama in the immediate aftermath of the recall election, 47/44:

The latest Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Voters shows Romney with 47% of the vote to Obama’s 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Prior to this survey, Obama's support in the state has ranged from 45% to 52%, while Romney has earned 41% to 45%. Last month, the numbers were Obama 49%, Romney 45%. The president led his likely Republican challenger by 11 points in March - 52% to 41%.

Just last week Republican Governor Scott Walker won a special recall election prompted by Democrats outraged over his successful move to limit collective bargaining rights for some unionized public employees in order to reduce Wisconsin’s budget deficit.

Wisconsin hasn’t gone Republican since the 1984 Ronald Reagan landslide over Walter Mondale. It came close two of the past three cycles, however, with George Bush only losing the state by a few thousand votes in each of his two elections. However, Obama won Wisconsin handily in 2008, 56/43, so a 3-point deficit with less than five months to go sends a big red flag flying, perhaps over the entire Midwest and Rust Belt.

Obama is hampered in Wisconsin by a 47/52 approval rating — slightly worse than the national numbers we see from Gallup, but not extraordinarily worse. Men have a much stronger disapproval at 37/59, while women give him a narrower positive rating at 53/46 — but 39% strongly disapprove, as do 50% of men. Independents disapprove by a significant margin at 41/56.

These numbers get reflected in the head-to-head matchups as well. Romney has a 15-point lead among men, while Obama has an eight-point lead with women, giving Romney the edge in the gender gap. Independents give Romney a 5-point edge at 43/38, but 38% is a very low number for an incumbent President in a heretofore friendly state.

That’s not the only demographic problem Obama has. He only carries the under-40 vote by just four points, 44/40, while Romney gets 51% of the other two age demographics in Wisconsin. Romney leads by 16 points among voters with children still at home, 49/33, and only trails by four (45/49) among those who don’t. Obama only leads in two of six income categories — under $20K (65/33), and $40K-60K (49/41). The $20K-40K demo is a virtual tie, with Romney taking a one-point edge (45/44), and Romney wins all the other income demos by double digits. In fact, Obama can’t get to 40% in any of the remaining income brackets.

Some might wonder whether Rasmussen oversampled Republicans to get this result. The D/R/I on this poll is 34/32/34, while the turnout in last week’s recall election was 34/35/31. If anything, the poll slightly undersamples Republicans, although this turnout model is a reasonable one to use for the November election.

Looks like the Wisconsin recall is turning out to be a huge backfire on the unions, Democrats, and Barack Obama. It may also hint at a Blue Wall collapse in five months.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #473 on: June 13, 2012, 10:34:10 AM »
Rasmussen: Romney up in Wisconsin, 47/44
 Hotair ^ | 06/13/2012 | Ed Morrissey

Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:35:05 PM by SeekAndFind

Earlier today, National Journal's Josh Kraushaar warned that Mitt Romney was poised to breach the Blue Wall --- Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. A new Rasmussen poll of likely voters in Wisconsin corroborates Kraushaar's analysis. Mitt Romney has moved to a narrow lead over Barack Obama in the immediate aftermath of the recall election, 47/44:

The latest Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Voters shows Romney with 47% of the vote to Obama’s 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Prior to this survey, Obama's support in the state has ranged from 45% to 52%, while Romney has earned 41% to 45%. Last month, the numbers were Obama 49%, Romney 45%. The president led his likely Republican challenger by 11 points in March - 52% to 41%.

Just last week Republican Governor Scott Walker won a special recall election prompted by Democrats outraged over his successful move to limit collective bargaining rights for some unionized public employees in order to reduce Wisconsin’s budget deficit.

Wisconsin hasn’t gone Republican since the 1984 Ronald Reagan landslide over Walter Mondale. It came close two of the past three cycles, however, with George Bush only losing the state by a few thousand votes in each of his two elections. However, Obama won Wisconsin handily in 2008, 56/43, so a 3-point deficit with less than five months to go sends a big red flag flying, perhaps over the entire Midwest and Rust Belt.

Obama is hampered in Wisconsin by a 47/52 approval rating — slightly worse than the national numbers we see from Gallup, but not extraordinarily worse. Men have a much stronger disapproval at 37/59, while women give him a narrower positive rating at 53/46 — but 39% strongly disapprove, as do 50% of men. Independents disapprove by a significant margin at 41/56.

These numbers get reflected in the head-to-head matchups as well. Romney has a 15-point lead among men, while Obama has an eight-point lead with women, giving Romney the edge in the gender gap. Independents give Romney a 5-point edge at 43/38, but 38% is a very low number for an incumbent President in a heretofore friendly state.

That’s not the only demographic problem Obama has. He only carries the under-40 vote by just four points, 44/40, while Romney gets 51% of the other two age demographics in Wisconsin. Romney leads by 16 points among voters with children still at home, 49/33, and only trails by four (45/49) among those who don’t. Obama only leads in two of six income categories — under $20K (65/33), and $40K-60K (49/41). The $20K-40K demo is a virtual tie, with Romney taking a one-point edge (45/44), and Romney wins all the other income demos by double digits. In fact, Obama can’t get to 40% in any of the remaining income brackets.

Some might wonder whether Rasmussen oversampled Republicans to get this result. The D/R/I on this poll is 34/32/34, while the turnout in last week’s recall election was 34/35/31. If anything, the poll slightly undersamples Republicans, although this turnout model is a reasonable one to use for the November election.

Looks like the Wisconsin recall is turning out to be a huge backfire on the unions, Democrats, and Barack Obama. It may also hint at a Blue Wall collapse in five months.

Not to mention, he's lost Obama Girl. If Chris Matthews loses that thrill up his leg, it's all over!!  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: June 13, 2012, 11:27:09 AM »
Obama has been the president for 4 years he has a wealth of experience so WTF are you talking about? :)

I'm talking about FACTS.

Obama has ZERO leverage going into a National debate.

The economy is in neutral with zero signs of going forward because businesses have no clue what he is going to do with tax policies in the future so they are basically sitting on their hands.

His attorney general should sitting in a jail cell right now and is openly mocked by at least one Senator, with more to follow. That situation is hanging over Obama like a vulture.

Bill Clinton is publicly going around and criticizing him.

The AFL-CIO just dropped him, so there goes a few hundred thousand, potentially a few MILLION votes...white and hispanic blue collars are jumping off his platform in droves.

Fellow democrats are beginning to distance themselves. Obama couldn't even show his face in Wisconsin because it would have made the drubbing the Democrats took that much worse.

All Obama has is the blacks who vote for him solely because his skin color is the same as theirs, the hardcore liberals and some of the entitlement welfare crowd with a few hardcore Union households sprinkled in. Basically 45% on a GOOD day and at this point it's looking like closer to 43 or 44% being cast in steel, definitely going to vote Obama regardless.
What the fuck is he going to possibly say on that stage in the fall without looking like the incompetent jerkoff that he has evidently proven himself to be??

And he is going against up against a guy who LOVES nothing more than to be the dominant guy in the room and put someone weaker in his place, and he has all the leverage to do so in this case.

I'm not some hard core right winger by any stretch but how can anyone refute ANYTHING I have written here.