Author Topic: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)  (Read 29480 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: [b]Earl would shit himself if Jerry Porter became a Raven![/b]
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2007, 05:13:15 PM »
he's a wuss,  he won't take your bet or mine.  Mainly cause i won't accept food stamps.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2007, 09:22:57 PM »
The point is you are lying. If there was information like that out there and Cowher was aware, why would he not respond? There is no responses because it was never said by any "associates".

And you still haven't answerd the question: WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION IN YOUR THREAD WHEN IT WAS PRETTY IMPORTANT?

you are simply clueless, learn to read ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2007, 09:25:06 PM »
So since you had no response that was valid, you bash my friend. Classless.
So many inconsistences in your own thread that contridict what you say, but delusion is part of your character.
So bash me and not a person who died to a disease. What, you can't defend yourself?
Yeah, you can dish but can't take. Go back in this thread and see who was immoral 1st.

I didn't bash your friend, he's dead, that's a fact not bashing

just get over the ownings i've given you already ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2007, 09:31:18 PM »
Um, you were the 1st to be offensive to the city calling, Prissy.
Lol, you've been exposed on your statements time again. It's funny how no one else says, "Oh he owned you OSF!" You're the on,y one saying it. Although on your own thread there are posts that say I put you in the corner. I'll get post them if you want. But of course you'll say that because of a "brutal" owning of them, they responded that way..............what a schlub.
Hahahaha! I wanted to make sure YOU could afford it!
Last year's prediction was WRONG. Try next year.
I linked it and even posted it, but you still deny it was speculation.

The only way that can happen is you you bet. So yes or no?

bandwagon fans is very offensive ::)

nobody jumps to my rescue because like upthemguts said nobody here likes me, although stella did jump in at the right time ;D

plus i don't need anybody else to fight my battles, unlike you having ozmo defend you ::)

i'm interested in seeing these posts where i'm "put in the corner" so dig them up, you're obsessed with "owning" me so you should be more than happy to do it, i could use the laugh ;D

my 2005 prediction wasn't wrong, I'm good but I can't be right every time ;D

and yes, but you bet $40 I bet $20

49ers play a much easier schedule, although they have the brutal task of coming to pittsburgh :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2007, 09:31:57 PM »
he's a wuss,  he won't take your bet or mine.  Mainly cause i won't accept food stamps.

but you'll accept a cock in the pooper :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2007, 09:35:35 PM »
I like how this thread title says JERRY porter

that's upthemguts for you ::)

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2007, 09:40:20 PM »

nobody jumps to my rescue because like upthemguts said nobody here likes me, although stella did jump in at the right time ;D

plus i don't need anybody else to fight my battles, unlike you having ozmo defend you ::)

i'm interested in seeing these posts where i'm "put in the corner" so dig them up, you're obsessed with "owning" me so you should be more than happy to do it, i could use the laugh ;D

49ers play a much easier schedule, although they have the brutal task of coming to pittsburgh :D

E

you are just a fan on paper.  no heart and a wuss.

fake ass poser.   ;D

maybe you just can't afford it.  Ok  i'll take $50 in food stamps in lieu of the cash.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2007, 09:43:45 PM »
you are just a fan on paper.  no heart and a wuss.

fake ass poser.   ;D

maybe you just can't afford it.  Ok  i'll take $50 in food stamps in lieu of the cash.

no that makes the bet fair, if he's so confident and rich ::) he'll take the bet

now fuck off fag :)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2007, 05:24:32 AM »
lets not forget he's called me stupid, poor, and gay all before his friend was brought up
More exaggeration by Earl. If you go back a few pages, the ONLY thing I said was how you would be pissed about Cowher. How does that translate that I called you all of the above. Now before you rant and rave, read what you posted first. In fact I'll hi-lite the key phrase..........all before his friend was brought up
And of course you'll NEVER recant, it's not in your character.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2007, 05:26:46 AM »
you are simply clueless, learn to read ::)
Just answer the question: As much INSIDE information as the city (because you said everyone) had on the the Cowher retirement, why NO MENTION ot it in last year's thread? Uh...................... .........keep reaching for straws.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2007, 05:30:52 AM »
I didn't bash your friend, he's dead, that's a fact not bashing
A repectful and a person of class would have NEVER brought it into the conversation regardless if it was fact or not. My friend had NOTHING to do with our debate, yet YOU CHOSE to make him part of it. You did it to try to instigate a meltdown (which won't happen) because I know that you don't have any class. Pure and simple. Now try and respond sensibly. I'll cross my fingers. ::)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2007, 06:22:38 AM »
Better go read up on the Steelers offseason then.

Do you wonder why? Baseless attacking and delusional rhetoric bantering ususally cause that.

OzmO is doing what FRIENDS do. He gives support. Defending myself against you is comparable to a fight with a 3rd grader. All you do is say, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Bro, you've stated so much opinion and when facts, statistical facts, are presented you say I "nitpick". Go back in your threads and see how many time you say that to me. That is the indication that I researched and found evidence and support to  counter what you say, but you go on denying it. I don't have to claim I own you. People who read the thread are saying to themselves:
"Damn, Earl got caught on that one too! I wonder what his response will be?"
And of course you go on saying I nitpick or what I say is pointless. And now they think:
"OSF is making a fool of Earl!"

If you want we could take a poll. But of course you will say that everyone here hates you and the Steelers.

How about, most of the time you are just right in your own mind?

So as much as the "Mighty Steelers" are great and the "49ers are a joke", regardless of schedule, and there is a homefield advantage on the head to head game, you want me to double what you want to bet? This is just an easy way out for you because if I say no, then you won't bet. Why not just call it at $50.00 each? We both risk the same odds because although the schedule is a little harder for the Steelers, you claim they are a better team than the 9ers anyway.
Here's an easier way to LOGICALLY figure it out. Do you believe the Steelers played up to their standards last year?
If not then you believe they will be better this year, hence schedule shouldn't really matter.

The 9ers exceeded what I had them pegged at. I had them at 6-10, so they probably won't be much better than they were last year. So schedule shouldn't matter.

Bet the $50.00. Or whatever you CAN AFFORD.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2007, 08:24:52 AM »
no that makes the bet fair, if he's so confident and rich ::) he'll take the bet

now fuck off fag :)

E

Awwwwwe,  Poor wussy EARL

Doesn't have the BALLS CAUSE HE"S PAPER FAN AND A WUSS

I knew all Pittsburgh fans were pussys and broke ho's.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2007, 09:32:57 AM »
More exaggeration by Earl. If you go back a few pages, the ONLY thing I said was how you would be pissed about Cowher. How does that translate that I called you all of the above. Now before you rant and rave, read what you posted first. In fact I'll hi-lite the key phrase..........all before his friend was brought up
And of course you'll NEVER recant, it's not in your character.

you've been calling me stupid and gay since the last thread months ago

i'm sorry you're so sensitive, if your feelings are so fragile you shouldn't call other people names ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2007, 09:34:49 AM »
Just answer the question: As much INSIDE information as the city (because you said everyone) had on the the Cowher retirement, why NO MENTION ot it in last year's thread? Uh...................... .........keep reaching for straws.

if anybody is reaching for straws it's you i'm not gonna keep repeating myself

seek counseling, with you not working you should be talking to somebody rather than getting owned on the forums, which just makes things worst for you :-\

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2007, 09:36:15 AM »
A repectful and a person of class wuold have NEVER brought it into the conversation regardless if it was fact or not. My friend had NOTHING to do with our debate, yet YOU CHOSE to make him part of it. You did it to try to instigate a meltdown (which won't happen) because I know that you don't have any class. Pure and simple. Now try and respond sensibly. I'll cross my fingers. ::)

you brought him into the conversation not me

you shouldn't be instigating arguments after attending your friends funeral

don't take your anger out on me

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2007, 09:40:00 AM »
Better go read up on the Steelers offseason then.
Do you wonder why? Baseless attacking and delusional rhetoric bantering ususally cause that.
OzmO is doing what FRIENDS do. He gives support. Defending myself against you is comparable to a fight with a 3rd grader. All you do is say, "I know you are, but what am I?"
Bro, you've stated so much opinion and when facts, statistical facts, are presented you say I "nitpick". Go back in your threads and see how many time you say that to me. That is the indication that I researched and found evidence and support to  counter what you say, but you go on denying it. I don't have to claim I own you. People who read the thread are saying to themselves:
"Damn, Earl got caught on that one too! I wonder what his response will be?"
And of course you go on saying I nitpick or what I say is pointless. And now they think:
"OSF is making a fool of Earl!"

If you want we could take a poll. But of course you will say that everyone here hates you and the Steelers.

How about, most of the time you are just right in your own mind?
So as much as the "Mighty Steelers" are great and the "49ers are a joke", regardless of schedule, and there is a homefield advantage on the head to head game, you want me to double what you want to bet? This is just an easy way out for you because if I say no, then you won't bet. Why not just call it at $50.00 each? We both risk the same odds because although the schedule is a little harder for the Steelers, you claim they are a better team than the 9ers anyway.
Here's an easier way to LOGICALLY figure it out. Do you believe the Steelers played up to their standards last year?
If not then you believe they will be better this year, hence schedule shouldn't really matter.

The 9ers exceeded what I had them pegged at. I had them at 6-10, so they probably won't be much better than they were last year. So schedule shouldn't matter.

Bet the $50.00. Or whatever you CAN AFFORD.

you've found nothing to prove me wrong other than I was off by one or two years about somehting that happend in the mid 90's ::)

if i'm like a 3rd grader than what does it say about you constantly arguing with me ::)

you need serious help :-\

maybe get a job or something to take your mind off the ownigns i've given you :P

I will bet but you are really starting to lose your mind here, take a break because i'm not gonna ease up ;D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2007, 09:40:48 AM »
Awwwwwe,  Poor wussy EARL

Doesn't have the BALLS CAUSE HE"S PAPER FAN AND A WUSS

I knew all Pittsburgh fans were pussys and broke ho's.

your boyfriend must not be giving you any love :-\

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2007, 10:08:24 AM »
your boyfriend must not be giving you any love :-\

E

SNORE....

pony up or shut the hell up, wuss.

You setting a great example for all steeler fans:   SPINELESS 

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2007, 10:42:33 AM »
you've been calling me stupid and gay since the last thread months ago
Earl, Earl, Earl.............you response is one of anger. You take this too personally. If it heats you up that much then don't get in the debate.

i'm sorry you're so sensitive, if your feelings are so fragile you shouldn't call other people names ;)
Sensitive? Ahem....if you recall even in your annual thread, I didn't resort to any name calling untill you had thrown names after a few pages. Your defense was because I made you sound stupid (which I didn't have to do because you do that fine yourself). And fragile? HAHAHAHA. You could have NEVER done the work I did 15 years ago for 1 week. I'm a very strong person with great ethics. That's why I have friends on this forum and you don't.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2007, 10:43:02 AM »
I like how this thread title says JERRY porter

that's upthemguts for you ::)

E

I'm entitled to a spelling error once in awhile. Your posts, on the other hand, are worded and phrased like an 8 year old. If you wish to make a point, do so by making it legible enough for your ememies to understand.

Took you awhile to call me on the mistake. Shows how much you pay attention.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2007, 10:50:09 AM »
if anybody is reaching for straws it's you i'm not gonna keep repeating myself
Repeating? You haven't even answered the question. And it's not a question that's illegitimate to the conversation at hand. All I asked was that you provide a post, even one hinting that you said Cowher was going to retire at the end of the year on your annual thread, yet you refuse. And I know why you  refuse............BECAUS E YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. And although you claim to be a Steelers fan and knew inside information {snicker}that he was going to retire, you would have mentioned it. But again your thought process cannot comprehend what I've being trying to point out.

seek counseling, with you not working you should be talking to somebody rather than getting owned on the forums, which just makes things worst for you :-\
Again, unlike like you I CHOOSE NOT to work becasue I have more than enough money not to. And you are the ONLY one who keeps claiming of ownings. My life is great, I can do whatever I want, when I want for as long as I want while your pathetic life consists of answering to a boss, clocking in and having to do what they tell you or you'll lose your $22,000.00 a year job. HAHAHAHA. Who has it worst?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2007, 10:54:31 AM »
you brought him into the conversation not me
I gave an explanation of why I hadn't been online. You're classless ass CHOSE to use him in the conversation. Pretty pathetic.

you shouldn't be instigating arguments after attending your friends funeral

don't take your anger out on me
Not really much of an argument when YOU always end up wrong. Anger....hahahaha! Everytime I read your pathetic posts I laugh because you answer like a 3rd grader. I guess this forum is the only real attention you get that's why you come here. It's okay Earl.............even lonely pathetic, classless people like you need to given some attention. 8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »
Earl, Earl, Earl.............you response is one of anger. You take this too personally. If it heats you up that much then don't get in the debate.
Sensitive? Ahem....if you recall even in your annual thread, I didn't resort to any name calling untill you had thrown names after a few pages. Your defense was because I made you sound stupid (which I didn't have to do because you do that fine yourself). And fragile? HAHAHAHA. You could have NEVER done the work I did 15 years ago for 1 week. I'm a very strong person with great ethics. That's why I have friends on this forum and you don't.

hahaha I take nothing here personally, i just give it back when you give it to me 8)

friends on a forum aren't you the winner in life ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2007, 10:58:44 AM »
SNORE....

pony up or shut the hell up, wuss.

You setting a great example for all steeler fans:   SPINELESS 

hahahaha a feisty fag :D

E