Author Topic: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)  (Read 29479 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: [b]Earl would shit himself if Jerry Porter became a Raven![/b]
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2007, 11:01:02 AM »
I'm entitled to a spelling error once in awhile. Your posts, on the other hand, are worded and phrased like an 8 year old. If you wish to make a point, do so by making it legible enough for your ememies to understand.

Took you awhile to call me on the mistake. Shows how much you pay attention.

yes calling a guy named "joey" a name like "jerry" is a spelling error ::)

I noticed it right away, the more i saw it the funnier it became :P

maybe you have a point about making my posts more readable

these guys can't seem to grasp anything :-\\

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2007, 11:02:09 AM »
you've found nothing to prove me wrong other than I was off by one or two years about somehting that happend in the mid 90's ::)
Uh wrong gain. You said 12 years. Last time the 9ers were in the playoffs was 2001.
2007 minus 2001 equals 6.
Now 12 minus a couple would be 10.
The difference between 10 and 2 is 8 which is 4 times greater than that of 2.
Which means you were WAY OFF.
That is your 3rd grade lesson for today. :o

if i'm like a 3rd grader than what does it say about you constantly arguing with me ::)
That 3rd graders need more education and that's what I'm tryiong to provide to you. ;)

you need serious help :-\

maybe get a job or something to take your mind off the ownigns i've given you :P
Again the cop out when Earl is overwhelmed and really has no answers.

I will bet but you are really starting to lose your mind here, take a break because i'm not gonna ease up ;D

HAHAHAHAHA! Your intellect is pathetic. What are you going to do? Throw cooties at me? Better yeat tell your mommy on me! OOOOOOOOOOOH.....I'm so intimidated... ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2007, 11:05:51 AM »
Repeating? You haven't even answered the question. And it's not a question that's illegitimate to the conversation at hand. All I asked was that you provide a post, even one hinting that you said Cowher was going to retire at the end of the year on your annual thread, yet you refuse. And I know why you  refuse............BECAUS E YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. And although you claim to be a Steelers fan and knew inside information {snicker}that he was going to retire, you would have mentioned it. But again your thought process cannot comprehend what I've being trying to point out.
Again, unlike like you I CHOOSE NOT to work becasue I have more than enough money not to. And you are the ONLY one who keeps claiming of ownings. My life is great, I can do whatever I want, when I want for as long as I want while your pathetic life consists of answering to a boss, clocking in and having to do what they tell you or you'll lose your $22,000.00 a year job. HAHAHAHA. Who has it worst?

it was an irrlevant point that had nothing to do with the super bowl, stop trying to create arguments troll ::)

you know nothing about my life and I don't feel the need to brag about anything here

keep saying that your life is great on an internet forum, maybe eventually YOU will believe it ;)

you are an oriental, I can't imagine living in this country with slanted eyes

nuff said :D :D :D :D :D

now cry about your feelings being hurt :'( :'( :'( :'(

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2007, 11:06:50 AM »
I gave an explanation of why I hadn't been online. You're classless ass CHOSE to use him in the conversation. Pretty pathetic.
Not really much of an argument when YOU always end up wrong. Anger....hahahaha! Everytime I read your pathetic posts I laugh because you answer like a 3rd grader. I guess this forum is the only real attention you get that's why you come here. It's okay Earl.............even lonely pathetic, classless people like you need to given some attention. 8)

are you forgetting stella again ;D

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2007, 11:07:11 AM »
hahaha I take nothing here personally, i just give it back when you give it to me 8)
That's why you resorted to name calling in you annual thread? Hmmmm.....pot+kettle=black

friends on a forum aren't you the winner in life ::)
Yes, I am a winner in life. I have financial freedom a great family, and MANY friends outside of this forum. You're best friend is probably your pet rock.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
Uh wrong gain. You said 12 years. Last time the 9ers were in the playoffs was 2001. 2007 minus 2001 equals 6.
Now 12 minus a couple would be 10.
The difference between 10 and 2 is 8 which is 4 times greater than that of 2.
Which means you were WAY OFF.
That is your 3rd grade lesson for today. :o
That 3rd graders need more education and that's what I'm tryiong to provide to you. ;)
Again the cop out when Earl is overwhelmed and really has no answers.
HAHAHAHAHA! Your intellect is pathetic. What are you going to do? Throw cooties at me? Better yeat tell your mommy on me! OOOOOOOOOOOH.....I'm so intimidated... ::)

they're a joke and haven't won a meaningful game in years

get over the ownings already son ::)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2007, 11:10:39 AM »
That's why you resorted to name calling in you annual thread? Hmmmm.....pot+kettle=black
Yes, I am a winner in life. I have financial freedom a great family, and MANY friends outside of this forum. You're best friend is probably your pet rock.

when you act stupid you will be called stupid, don't forget stella proved your stupidity ;D

sure you are, that's why you meltdown over every little thing I say here hhahaha ::)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »
it was an irrlevant point that had nothing to do with the super bowl, stop trying to create arguments troll ::)
Again you FAIL to see where this is evidence. Okay let's try one more time.

You claimed that EVERYONE in Pittsburg, including you, knew Cowher was going to retire after the 2006 season EVEN BEFORE it began. You said it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Since this is probably BIG NEWS for Pittsburg fans, you might have even secretly mentioned it in your annual thread. Now since you didn't at all, it would have at least given you a reason to blame the Steelers for having a crapping year with a lame duck coach, the CONCLUSION is: YOU REALLY DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING TO RETIRE.
TRANSLATION: YOU WERE LYING.

Hope that clears that up.

you know nothing about my life and I don't feel the need to brag about anything here
Your words speak so loud, I can hardly hear you! Your comments and level of education are your indicator of your life. It's not that hard to figure out, unless you have the education of a 3rd grader. And brag? HAHAHAHAHA! It's hard to brag about being an amoeba.

keep saying that your life is great on an internet forum, maybe eventually YOU will believe it ;)
Classic envy.

you are an oriental, I can't imagine living in this country with slanted eyes
It makes it easy to see inside mail boxes! :D HAHAHA! Come on if you are going to TRY to insult me, try coming up with something more ORIGINAL. ::)

now cry about your feelings being hurt :'( :'( :'( :'(
HAHAHAHA! You couldn't bring a tear to my eye even if you were an onionhead............wai t you are an onionhead aren't you?LMAO!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2007, 11:23:03 AM »
they're a joke and haven't won a meaningful game in years

get over the ownings already son ::)
What? Nothing insightful to say? You mean after that lashing you just took, that's your comeback? Man, this IS TOO EASY. Come bright boy, you're the one who feels you can outsmart me. Where's the smarts?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2007, 11:28:00 AM »
Again you FAIL to see where this is evidence. Okay let's try one more time.

You claimed that EVERYONE in Pittsburg, including you, knew Cowher was going to retire after the 2006 season EVEN BEFORE it began. You said it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Since this is probably BIG NEWS for Pittsburg fans, you might have even secretly mentioned it in your annual thread. Now since you didn't at all, it would have at least given you a reason to blame the Steelers for having a crapping year with a lame duck coach, the CONCLUSION is: YOU REALLY DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING TO RETIRE.
TRANSLATION: YOU WERE LYING.

Hope that clears that up.
Your words speak so loud, I can hardly hear you! Your comments and level of education are your indicator of your life. It's not that hard to figure out, unless you have the education of a 3rd grader. And brag? HAHAHAHAHA! It's hard to brag about being an amoeba.
Classic envy.
It makes it easy to see inside mail boxes! :D HAHAHA! Come on if you are going to TRY to insult me, try coming up with something more ORIGINAL. ::)
HAHAHAHA! You couldn't bring a tear to my eye even if you were an onionhead............wai t you are an onionhead aren't you?LMAO!

all that clears up is you're lack of reading comprehension and desperate attempt to own me so please try again ::)

also on espn it was mentioned several times before the season that it could be cowher's last season, let it go already ::)

you want to think of me as stupid due to the embarrassment I caused you in my prediction thread, that is why you are dwelling on me not mentioning cowher's retirement just get a job already you have too much time on your hands

there is nothing to envy about orientals, if you had bill gates money I wouldn't envy you, you only made 60 grand a year so c'mon now :)

onion head haha :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2007, 11:30:31 AM »
What? Nothing insightful to say? You mean after that lashing you just took, that's your comeback? Man, this IS TOO EASY. Come bright boy, you're the one who feels you can outsmart me. Where's the smarts?

how does one come off as insightful by stating a fact about the 49ers ???

wining a wildcard playoff game or two isn't an accomplishment unless you're used to your team finishing at the bottom oh wait your team does finish at the bottom ;D ;D

you are becoming my puppet

DANCE CHUCKLES DANCE :D :D :D :D :D :D

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2007, 11:46:15 AM »
all that clears up is you're lack of reading comprehension and desperate attempt to own me so please try again ::)
Again, no response to the evidence at hand means: OSF is right and I have no defense to it. Don't need to try to own you, you keep doing it yourself.

also on espn it was mentioned several times before the season that it could be cowher's last season, let it go already ::)
It could be and will be are two different meanings. Do I need to give you a lesson in word definition too?

you want to think of me as stupid due to the embarrassment I caused you in my prediction thread, that is why you are dwelling on me not mentioning cowher's retirement just get a job already you have too much time on your hands
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Time on my hands! Watch out now your boss might be watching you! LOLOLOL! Go back to your ball and chain job Earl while I have some lunch and watch some TV.

there is nothing to envy about orientals, if you had bill gates money I wouldn't envy you, you only made 60 grand a year so c'mon now :)
You don't get it. Regardless of how much money I used to make, I don't need to work to make a living. I did the right things with the money I made and have to not WORRY about working or paying bills.You go home at night wishing you could win the lottery so you could end your miserable existence at your current job. That's what you wish you could do, but alas with the mentality and attitude you have, it's a wonder you even have a job.

onion head haha :D
Guess you liked that one?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2007, 11:48:23 AM »
hahahaha a feisty fag :D
Earl if you seen the women he's nailed in the past, you'd wish you'd have his "fag" charisma. :D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2007, 11:54:55 AM »
how does one come off as insightful by stating a fact about the 49ers ???
HAHAHAHA! So you're proven wrong again and have no comeback. Read into it. How many times do I have to correct you?

wining a wildcard playoff game or two isn't an accomplishment unless you're used to your team finishing at the bottom oh wait your team does finish at the bottom ;D ;D
Yeah, I guess it means nothing. When you win a wildcard game it doesn't mean you continue in the playoffs.  ::) 3rd grade mentality.

you are becoming my puppet

DANCE CHUCKLES DANCE :D :D :D :D :D :D
HAHAHAHA! Let's see when you next post! Get back to work and off your lunch hour, and bring that ball and chain with you! Keep dancing to the orders that your boss gives you!HAHAHAHAHA! Who's the PUPPET??!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2007, 12:48:52 PM »
what his boss needs to do is give him some fucking balls

How pathetic he won't put his money where his mouth is.

What a pussy.

A Pittsburgh Steeler PUSSY.

Just like there entire fan base:  ALL PUSSIES

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2007, 04:49:19 PM »
Earl if you seen the women he's nailed in the past, you'd wish you'd have his "fag" charisma. :D

hahaha you clowns actually know each other, there goes your "why isn't anybody defending Earl" argument ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2007, 04:50:57 PM »
HAHAHAHA! So you're proven wrong again and have no comeback. Read into it. How many times do I have to correct you?
Yeah, I guess it means nothing. When you win a wildcard game it doesn't mean you continue in the playoffs.  ::) 3rd grade mentality.
HAHAHAHA! Let's see when you next post! Get back to work and off your lunch hour, and bring that ball and chain with you! Keep dancing to the orders that your boss gives you!HAHAHAHAHA! Who's the PUPPET??!

winning one playoff game is only a success to a loser franchise

i'm white and have a great job 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2007, 04:52:38 PM »
what his boss needs to do is give him some fucking balls

How pathetic he won't put his money where his mouth is.

What a pussy.

A Pittsburgh Steeler PUSSY.

Just like there entire fan base:  ALL PUSSIES

hahaha I guess your boyfriends cock is distracting you because I said numerous times i'm taking the bet ::)

all pussies haha your idea of a true fan is only showing up when they are in super bowl contention

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2007, 05:03:51 PM »
hahaha I guess your boyfriends cock is distracting you because I said numerous times i'm taking the bet ::)

all pussies haha your idea of a true fan is only showing up when they are in super bowl contention

E

I guess you are desperate because all you have is gay bashing......and i'm not even gay, but you'd hoped i was or at least sensitive to it.

Then officially take the bet wuss:

$20 for $20 with old school and $50 for $50 with me.....

Otherwise you are now my property.

I will be the proud owner of a lame Steeler fan who has no balls and no faith in his team.

(now the real, no ball having paper fan will attempt to squirm out of it  ::) ::) ::))

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #119 on: March 13, 2007, 05:07:05 PM »
I guess you are desperate because all you have is gay bashing......and i'm not even gay, but you'd hoped i was or at least sensitive to it.

Then officially take the bet wuss:

$20 for $20 with old school and $50 for $50 with me.....

Otherwise you are now my property.

I will be the proud owner of a lame Steeler fan who has no balls and no faith in his team.

(now the real, no ball having paper fan will attempt to squirm out of it  ::) ::) ::))

you act gay so my mistake ;D

i'm taking the bet, i didn't know you wanted to give me your money too ;D

with the way i've hurt yours and old SKOOL's fragile feelings you guys are going to want to track me down and kill me at the season's end :o :o ;)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2007, 05:08:05 PM »
9er fans are bandwagon fans

now cry for me some more you sensititive bitch :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2007, 05:17:22 PM »
you still haven't searched post-gazette.com ::)
For what? I found what I needed to find to dismantle your lie.

stop dwelling on an irrelevant matter, you are obsessed and need help :-\
Classic no answer.

when i wake up in the morning i'm white, you're a gook all the money int he world won't change that
That's excellent cause I DON'T want to be white. But when I wake up in the morning, it's when I feel like I want to, not cause I have to go to a job. You answer that whistle that rings at 5:00 am and obey your boss. HAHAHAHAHA! You know when people like you get frustrated because you start using the "race" card.

Meltdown.

you constantly pointing out this supposed great life of yours on the net just shows that you have a major inferiority complex like alot of minorities
Man the truth just hurts you? You envy that I don't have to work my ass off to make money. Maybe you should give jaguar a call and give her a chance.

asians are basically the lowest of the low, even your own women prefer whites ;D ;D ;D
Guess you have a chance then? It's the desperate ones who want to leave their third world countries who marry, whites, blacks or ANY American citizen. You are more than welcome to order a bride.

And lowest of the low? You must mean Asians have the lowest divorce rate, the lowest amount of felons, the lowest percentage of students who DON'T graduate from school, the lowest emissions cars designed by asians, etc, etc.
Yeah, I'd rather be Asian.

KONEECHEWA (sp?) ;D
HAHAHAHA! No idea! It's Japanese though. What's yours? HOWDY? HI Y'ALL?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »
hahaha you clowns actually know each other, there goes your "why isn't anybody defending Earl" argument ;D
OzmO is a great guy, who also makes a ton of money and is very well respected for the company he works for. The demand for him is high, but to have him come to your establishment would cost quite a bit.

And BTW, I haven't seen anyone come to your rescue. Schlub.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »
winning one playoff game is only a success to a loser franchise
Losing a Superbowl to an NFC team is worse.

i'm white and have a great job 8)
Key word is job. Stands for Just Over Broke. You still have to answer to higher authority puppet boy.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2007, 05:58:33 PM »
you act gay so my mistake ;D

i'm taking the bet, i didn't know you wanted to give me your money too ;D

with the way i've hurt yours and old SKOOL's fragile feelings you guys are going to want to track me down and kill me at the season's end :o :o ;)

E

so you officially take my $50 bet and oldschool's $20 bet?

I win you pay me $50 ASAP

You win i do the same.

regular season record.  overall points scored for tie breaker

yes or no?

same with old school?

yes or no?