Author Topic: Ghost Writers.....The plot continues  (Read 4474 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Ghost Writers.....The plot continues
« on: September 19, 2009, 05:38:15 AM »
Okay, Bob (claims) to have penned each and every word (or as near as dammit) of 'his' articles that have appeared in flex magazine.
Moreover, moderator Ron claims that the articles (allegedly) 'written' by the *pros* are legit:

Okay, we have all heard Ronnie Colemn speak in 'real life.' Not the brightest spark.

Consider an extract from 'his' article, concerning the squat in a previous flex magazine:

"The lower you squat, though, the more the stress is transfered to your lower quads and hamstrings, activating your vastus lateralis, vastus medialis and the vast array of hamstring muscles, such as the semitendinosus and biceps femoris." (Coleman, R [or otherwise!]. Dec 2001: pp 20, Flex magazine. Weider Publishing Ltd.)

Are you trying to tell me that this is a legit article, written by the (alledged) author, given his 'real life' articulation?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Re: Ghost Writers.....The plot continues
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 06:07:09 AM »
The editors are not going to print it word for word, they take what was written and make it easier to read.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 06:13:10 AM »
The editors are not going to print it word for word, they take what was written and make it easier to read.

What, they took the likes of ''youz all, youz squats and allz, and do morz youz all"   from Ronnie and made it into an 'easier, degree-type read' that was clearly just his words polished up  :-\

churbro

• Getbig II
  • Don't fear death...fear a life unlived
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 06:34:02 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 07:15:46 AM »
Okay, Bob (claims) to have penned each and every word (or as near as dammit) of 'his' articles that have appeared in flex magazine.
Moreover, moderator Ron claims that the articles (allegedly) 'written' by the *pros* are legit:

Okay, we have all heard Ronnie Colemn speak in 'real life.' Not the brightest spark.

Consider an extract from 'his' article, concerning the squat in a previous flex magazine:

"The lower you squat, though, the more the stress is transfered to your lower quads and hamstrings, activating your vastus lateralis, vastus medialis and the vast array of hamstring muscles, such as the semitendinosus and biceps femoris." (Coleman, R [or otherwise!]. Dec 2001: pp 20, Flex magazine. Weider Publishing Ltd.)

Are you trying to tell me that this is a legit article, written by the (alledged) author, given his 'real life' articulation?

Ronnie Coleman graduated magna cum laude from GSU with a degree in accounting.  If you speak with him he's a lot smarter than most people realize. 

The reason he talks that way is because he's from Louisiana...... ::) 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 07:17:32 AM »
Ronnie is no dummy.

But I would bet the rent check he didn't use the word "semitendinosus"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 07:26:14 AM »
Ronnie is no dummy.

I really don't think people realize but Ronnie has so many hands in different things to make money.  He's even running a network marketing business, Lifewave

He's getting paid, that's for sure
A

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 07:37:15 AM »

I really don't think people realize but Ronnie has so many hands in different things to make money.  He's even running a network marketing business, Lifewave

He's getting paid, that's for sure

And that's the most important thing!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 07:46:11 AM »
I don't know...everyone can name muscles...  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 07:53:04 AM »
Once again this issue is a "red herring" , in my opinion.
I rarely hear anyone complain about the outright fraud in many pro endorsed supplement ads.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 07:55:28 AM »
Ronnie isn't dumb at all, he's just a good ole' southern country boy.  But there is definitely some editing of those articles   ;D

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 07:57:47 AM »
Of course he's smart. He recently discovered he could train his "necks". Epic double mass.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 08:59:02 AM »
Ronnie is no dummy.

. . . or the word "the"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 09:20:07 AM »
LOL Ronnie wouldn't have a damn clue what that article is talking about.
follow the arrows

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 09:46:11 AM »

Ronnie Coleman graduated magna cum laude from GSU with a degree in accounting.  If you speak with him he's a lot smarter than most people realize. 

The reason he talks that way is because he's from Louisiana...... ::) 

Yeah and grambling is one of those universities for blacks.  There at grambling they dumb everything down so much it makes it impossible for the blacks to fail out and they get a 'degree' so they can be competitive in the workplace and claim discrimination when they dont get a good job.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 09:46:49 AM »
Yeah and grambling is one of those universities for blacks.  There at grambling they dumb everything down so much it makes it impossible for the blacks to fail out and they get a 'degree' so they can be competitive in the workplace and claim discrimination when they dont get a good job.

how do you know this?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »

"The lower you squat, though, the more the stress is transfered to your lower quads and hamstrings, activating your vastus lateralis, vastus medialis

he forgot the rectus femoris and vastus intermedius....  >:(  numbnuts prolly thought quad means 2  >:(

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »
why do people have SUCH a problem with calling an idiot...an idiot...

he's good at making muscles...better than anyone of us...hence he's a bber...

Ronnie's accounting degree is about as believeable as Dinas Electrical Engineering degree and her IEEE membership  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 10:24:26 AM »

omg..what happened to tamali???  ???
carpe` vaginum!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 10:37:54 AM »
how do you know this?

go to their website and see.  all of those black universities are easy as hell and make it damn near impossible to fail out.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »
go to their website and see.  all of those black universities are easy as hell and make it damn near impossible to fail out.

so their website says that their curriculum is easier than say a non-minority university?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »
so their website says that their curriculum is easier than say a non-minority university?

nah....i took some courses here at our blackuversity in Maryland ( Prince Georges comm college)

C++ >  cause my dumbass took pascal, C++ and fotran all in the same semister at UMCP(thanx to my great advisors >:(  ) and had to retake C++ at PGCC......least to say...the professor damn near did our assignments for us....

a few history electives > which i knew if i took at UMCP i'd actually have to work at  :-\  ....again....i pretty much Aced my class cause i wrote " entertainingly "  let alone my work ws mostly devoid of history

just like i expect courses at MIT to be MUCH tougher than UMCP or just regular UMCP honors courses to be MUCH tougher than regular courses....classes at minority schools ARE much easier..

the major universities have minority quotas to fill..and these quotas are transfer students from minority schools...
carpe` vaginum!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 10:54:43 AM »
nah....i took some courses here at our blackuversity in Maryland ( Prince Georges comm college)

C++ >  cause my dumbass took pascal, C++ and fotran all in the same semister at UMCP(thanx to my great advisors >:(  ) and had to retake C++ at PGCC......least to say...the professor damn near did our assignments for us....

a few history electives > which i knew if i took at UMCP i'd actually have to work at  :-\  ....again....i pretty much Aced my class cause i wrote " entertainingly "  let alone my work ws mostly devoid of history

just like i expect courses at MIT to be MUCH tougher than UMCP or just regular UMCP honors courses to be MUCH tougher than regular courses....classes at minority schools ARE much easier..

the major universities have minority quotas to fill..and these quotas are transfer students from minority schools...

hmmmmm...I went to College Park as well.  PGCC is not the local black unitversity.  It's a community college.  It just happens to serve a minority population.  you have yet to point me to anything which indicates that black universities dumb down their course work.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »
hmmmmm...I went to College Park as well.  PGCC is not the local black unitversity.  It's a community college.  It just happens to serve a minority population.  you have yet to point me to anything which indicates that black universities dumb down their course work.

i didn't say black unis...i mean ALL minority schools....

rare exceptions....NJIT (jersey institute of tech)....its mostly brown....and pretty tough

say whatever ya want...classes at Montgomery college are MUCH tougher than PGCC....

i'm brown and i'm saying this.....its just the truth
carpe` vaginum!