Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77934 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2014, 10:36:21 PM »
Yeah his waist is huge.

actually I have a very small waist for a big white guy. in that locker room pic you seem to be infatuated with with my shoulders aren't square giving the illusion that my waist is thicker than it is.

no need to thank me for clearing that up for you, smallcock.

carry on.
b

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2014, 10:37:07 PM »

Wolfox defiantly could hold his own against no one

lmfao.... you blind bro.... lol
a

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2014, 10:39:27 PM »

Wolfox defiantly could hold his own against no one

lol- that's him?!

hahaha oh fuck. I've seen bigger arms on a grandfather clock.

wolfox you are dismissed from having a valid opinion of any sort from this day forth until you can at least out mass some of the girls in your spin class.
b

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2014, 10:40:16 PM »
lol- that's him?!

wolfox you are dismissed from having a valid opinion of any sort from this day forth until you can at least out mass some of the girls in your spin class.
ive seen bigger pipes under a sink............. better cuts in a deli.....
a

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2014, 10:40:57 PM »
actually I have a very small waist for a big white guy. in that locker room pic you seem to be infatuated with with my shoulders aren't square giving the illusion that my waist is thicker than it is.

no need to thank me for clearing that up for you, smallcock.

carry on.

Of course, it's just an optical illusion. Your waist isn't wide and you hit legs everyday. You also don't have small arms.  ::)

A

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2014, 10:42:54 PM »
Of course, it's just an optical illusion. Your waist isn't wide and you hit legs everyday. You also don't have small arms.  ::)

Wolfie old boy, you really need to bail out of this thread now before you embarrass yourself any further.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2014, 10:43:54 PM »

Im no pro... im guessing 20 inch arms... 33 inch waist.....
a

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2014, 10:45:04 PM »
lol- that's him?!

lol you've been juicing for over a decade and you're still at gym rat status. You'd maybe compete in Men
s physique but you wouldn't win lol. There are amateur level females who look more like a bodybuilder than you. Hows that for a reality check?

The twinks around here may think you look special but come on down to Venice and you're just another gym rat wannabe.  

A

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2014, 10:46:02 PM »
lol you've been juicing for over a decade and you're still at gym rat status. You'd maybe compete in Men
s physique but you wouldn't win lol. There are amateur level females who look more like a bodybuilder than you. Hows that for a reality check?

The twinks around here may think you look special but come on down to Venice and you're just another gym rat wannabe.  

awww fuck Ive heard it all now... wheres your pic??
a

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2014, 10:47:01 PM »
Wolfie old boy, you really need to bail out of this thread now before you embarrass yourself any further.

Nope. What I say isn't any less true just because he has a better build than me. Thats what you simpletons need to understand.

He has a wide waist and no legs. His arms are small. He's nothing special in the game of actual bodybuilding. This is all true. It's not any less or more true coming from me or Ronnie Coleman. The truth is the truth. No one is literally a no one in this world.
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2014, 10:47:13 PM »

lol dude this is a guy who started threads about being jobless, not having a gf and about killing himself cause his life sucked so much.

I'd say making an embarrassment of himself is the only thing he's good at.

:D
b

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2014, 10:48:42 PM »
lol dude this is a guy who started threads about being jobless, not having a gf and about killing himself cause his life sucked so much.

I'd say making an embarrassment of himself is the only thing he's good at.

:D
bazinga
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2014, 10:49:45 PM »
Nope. What I say isn't any less true just because he has a better build than me. Thats what you simpletons need to understand.

He has a wide waist and no legs. His arms are small. He's nothing special in the game of actual bodybuilding. This is all true. It's not any less or more true coming from me or Ronnie Coleman. The truth is the truth. No one is literally a no one in this world.
still waiting for you to post pics of no ones legs bro...... cant judge what we don't see.  also do you have any naked shots of him???? you haven't completely gone to the gayside yet
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2014, 10:51:08 PM »
How tall are you no one?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2014, 10:53:05 PM »

Brutal reality check. You call yourself a bodybuilder "no one" ?  There are amateur level female competitors who exemplify the word "bodybuilder" better than you can ever dream of.

But hey, keep pretending to be a guru... and impressing a few fellow "no ones" and "no bodies" around here. Just remember you're nothing in the world of bodybuilding. You literally are a no one.

Hope this helps.
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2014, 10:54:45 PM »

I'm good with looking good at the pool bro. that's 'the look' I train for. that's what women find attractive. unlike you i actually get laid. you see, that's who I train for. not some pimply faced 16" armed suicidal societal reject who lives in his grammas attic.

I know you prefer your men more muscley and stuff. I get I'm not your type bro. it's ok. I'll get over it.
b

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2014, 10:55:15 PM »
How tall are you no one?
please direct all questions about no one to wolffox
a

no one

• Getbig V
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2014, 10:59:06 PM »
I'm good with looking good at the pool bro. that's 'the look' I train for. that's what women find attractive. that's who I train for. not some pimply faced 16" armed suicidal societal reject who lives in his grammas attic.

I know you prefer your men more muscley and stuff. I get I'm not your type bro. it's ok. I'll get over it.

lol @ you and your decade+ of steroid use to look good at the pool. lol @ sticking needles in your ass and popping pills for that.

But I got to give you a little bit of credit for coming to terms with the reality of yourself - pool boy.

Just don't go back into pretending youre a guru of any sort pool boy and I won't have to call you out.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2014, 11:00:36 PM »
6"2 dude

bwhahah 6'2 230.

Definitely no legs.

hahaha
A

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2014, 11:01:34 PM »
lol @ you and your decade+ of steroid use to look good at the pool. lol @ sticking needles in your ass and popping pills for that.

But I got to give you a little bit of credit for coming to terms with the reality of yourself - pool boy.

Just don't go back into pretend youre guru of any sort pool boy and I won't have to call you out.

your delusional....  lmfao   your fat jobless and you look like shit  hope this helps
a

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2014, 11:03:28 PM »

Just don't go back into pretend youre guru of any sort pool boy and I won't have to call you out.

thanks bro. appreciate it.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2014, 11:04:31 PM »
thanks bro. appreciate it.

Anytime  :-*
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2014, 11:07:27 PM »

holy fuck.

pure awesome.

not much more to say after that - you don't reload a nuclear weapon. :D
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2014, 11:40:31 PM »
No One has a damn solid physique and good lines.  Anyone saying otherwise is doing so because they don`t like him.