Author Topic: G4P to buy HGH  (Read 4623 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
G4P to buy HGH
« on: August 15, 2012, 03:48:56 AM »
A former pro let a Gay Doctor bum him in return for HGH - This fella "apparently" is straight though has a history of hitting females (apparently).

The question - Is what is read here on GB really true ? is it really a dirty sorid underworld fill of people who will do anything even if it goes against there morals just for a lil bit extra muscle to show off or are these just a small piece of the the people that make up Competitive BB in the Am/Pro arenas. Is it really this out of control out there ?

bigjim

• Getbig III
Re: G4P to buy HGH
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 03:57:30 AM »
Depending on how much GH Id let a Dr do the same. Its only gay if your balls touch

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 03:59:41 AM »
Depending on how much GH Id let a Dr do the same. Its only gay if your balls touch
Haha  ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:03:16 AM »

slippery slope

~

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 04:04:30 AM »
slippery slope

I hope so , you dont want to go in dry  ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 04:11:29 AM »
I hope so , you dont want to go in dry  ;D

I can't find that pic right now about "bite your pillow, I'm goin' in dry..."

My favorite is still, "Let's not turn this rape into a murder."
~

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 04:14:26 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 04:15:40 AM »
G4P to buy HGH?

G4P to buy everything, even groceries.
O

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 04:25:41 AM »
G4P to buy HGH?

G4P to buy everything, even groceries.

Funny thing is, female pop stars, models, actresses have been doing BJ4P for decades so it's no more shocking that desperate narcissistic BB's would do the same. I'm sure if female doctors, sponsors and judges were more readiliy available it would be hetero-4-pay, but as we know, the schmoes are always an email away  :-\

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 04:51:54 AM »
A former pro let a Gay Doctor bum him in return for HGH - This fella "apparently" is straight though has a history of hitting females.

The question - Is what is read here on GB really true ? is it really a dirty sorid underworld fill of people who will do anything even if it goes against there morals just for a lil bit extra muscle to show off or are these just a small piece of the the people that make up Competitive BB in the Am/Pro arenas. Is it really this out of control out there ?

"The question - Is what is read here on GB really true ? is it really a dirty sorid underworld fill of people who will do anything even if it goes against there morals just for a lil bit extra muscle to show off or are these just a small piece of the the people that make up Competitive BB in the Am/Pro arenas. Is it really this out of control out there ?"...Yes it's a circus !!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 04:55:05 AM »
Funny thing is, female pop stars, models, actresses have been doing BJ4P for decades so it's no more shocking that desperate narcissistic BB's would do the same. I'm sure if female doctors, sponsors and judges were more readiliy available it would be hetero-4-pay, but as we know, the schmoes are always an email away  :-\

That are also incredibly lazy yet have big drug bills. If some saddo will pay for private posing and used trunks, it's gonna happen.
O

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 05:11:12 AM »
"The question - Is what is read here on GB really true ? is it really a dirty sorid underworld fill of people who will do anything even if it goes against there morals just for a lil bit extra muscle to show off or are these just a small piece of the the people that make up Competitive BB in the Am/Pro arenas. Is it really this out of control out there ?"...Yes it's a circus !!

They have midgets at circuses to just like BB  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 05:22:38 AM »
Big Vampire Will, sleeping like a 300 yr old undead man should

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 05:41:58 AM »
It's only gay if he makes you call him "Coach Sandusky"

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 06:01:58 AM »
Bodybuilders generally doesn't work "normal" jobs anyway, so g4p is no doubt one of the ways to make "easy" money in this circle... I could talk about mental health, underlying this issue, tho' - each of us who takes bb'ing seriously are fucked in the head one way or another, so there's no point..
 I'm more interested what fitness whores does to be able to keep up the lifestyle. Males, androgens, etc... all good, but these bitches are not right in the head in a much bigger way than we are.. Fitness, bikini, bodybuilding divisions, no diff. really.. from my experience - each of these chicks I met, doesn't matter what category, they are batshit crazy or balancing near it... Would probably do very nasty things if trying to go for "higher level" in this bussiness...

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 06:06:15 AM »
A former pro let a Gay Doctor bum him in return for HGH - This fella "apparently" is straight though has a history of hitting females.

So you only fuck the doctor where are your standards, what about the dentist, supermarket owner, gym owner, clothes store owner i am sure you have other bills to pay.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 06:09:59 AM »
Bodybuilders generally doesn't work "normal" jobs anyway, so g4p is no doubt one of the ways to make "easy" money in this circle... I could talk about mental health, underlying this issue, tho' - each of us who takes bb'ing seriously are fucked in the head one way or another, so there's no point..
 I'm more interested what fitness whores does to be able to keep up the lifestyle. Males, androgens, etc... all good, but these bitches are not right in the head in a much bigger way than we are.. Fitness, bikini, bodybuilding divisions, no diff. really.. from my experience - each of these chicks I met, doesn't matter what category, they are batshit crazy or balancing near it... Would probably do very nasty things if trying to go for "higher level" in this bussiness...

Yes, I too am interested in these things...

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 06:13:53 AM »
I'll buy India Paulino all the GH she needs if we can come to terms on her......"end"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 06:44:08 AM »
I can certainly believe it. Duchaine once mentioned that when teslac or another anti estrogen(I forget which) was discovered they couldn't get it from his normal source(Dr. Kerr) and so he sent a certain tough guy bodybuilder, one that was really known for being though, not magazine tough to a famous homosexual doctor. This bodybuilder spends a few hours letting the gay doctor do his thing........ and they walk out with a then hard to come by drug.

I won't mention the name because the bodybuilder is long out of the game and Duchaine is dead and only let the name slip by accident , but it was a big surprising one.

No stories shock me for long in this sordid little sport.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 07:37:06 AM »

Welcome to 30 years ago. Try to keep up with current events.   ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 07:58:18 AM »

Contemplating running a Personal Ad are you?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
^

Funny how she begged for forgiveness at passing on that pic to Sev to post and apparently felt bad and thought that was wrong in including a pic of someone who had nothing to do with this yet the link remains to her photobucket with the pic

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 04:33:58 PM »
^

Funny how she begged for forgiveness at passing on that pic to Sev to post and apparently felt bad and thought that was wrong in including a pic of someone who had nothing to do with this yet the link remains to her photobucket with the pic

she looks like a good piece of ass, at least she wasnt black or  you would have lost lots of street cred on getbig

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 05:08:59 PM »
i find it hard to believe a straight bodybuilder would ever do anything for another guy sexually to afford gh.  posing for a bunch of schmoes, if your a pro and thats all you have to do....aint no big deal. .but i cant see a family man  like evan  centiponti taking it in the ass for a few kits.
l

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 05:11:25 PM »
i find it hard to believe a straight bodybuilder would ever do anything for another guy sexually to afford gh.  posing for a bunch of schmoes, if your a pro and thats all you have to do....aint no big deal. .but i cant see a family man  like evan  centiponti taking it in the ass for a few kits.

Taking it in the ass for a few kits is only gay if you want it to be.
~