Author Topic: THE ORIGINAL EARTH IS FLAT! FACT!  (Read 33992 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
THE ORIGINAL EARTH IS FLAT! FACT!
« on: March 08, 2016, 04:42:40 PM »
We don't live on a spinning ball.

The earth is concave/flat.

I have science and my five senses to back this up.

Ball earth is a scam. Don't be a balltard.

Surprisingly, Marty Champion is correct...The earth is indeed flat or concave.

Gravity does not exist.
Planets don't exist. (They are wandering stars)
NASA is a giant scam/hoax.
Antarctica is not what you think it is.
The sun is not 93,000,000 miles away and the moon is not 237,000 miles away. Stars are not light years away. LIES, LIES, LIES!
We live in a dome.  A snow globe of sorts.

I'm sure this will more than make up for me being gone.  Have fun wrapping your minds around this.
And no, I'm not high, depressed, on any drugs or anything else. I'm actually doing incredible.  I'm just here to tell you facts that will bother you.

So why do all this?  CONTROL!  The heliocentric THEORY is a bunch of garbage used to control the masses. Takes The Most High "God" out of the picture.

We can argue about this another time.  It's time for a paradigm shift fellas and it will be led by yours truly.  It's time for you all to wake up...

Balltards....fuck off.  I've noticed this subject seems to bring out the deep seeded hate in people. Bring it.

Attached is a real representation of the earth not that stupid globe you've been tricked with your entire life.  

Have fun Getbig... :) ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: THE ORIGINAL EARTH IS FLAT! FACT!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 04:44:56 PM »
The round earth is the white man's religion.

We must reject everything Euro-Centric and keep it Black owned.

Peace be upon you my Hebrew-Nubian brother.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 04:47:06 PM »
I agree with all of your ideas Wiggs. I have been feeling the effects of Planet Nibiru as well.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 04:47:19 PM »
The round earth is the white man's religion.

We must reject everything Euro-Centric and keep it Black owned.

Peace be upon you my Hebrew-Nubian brother.

Round earth is not about white or black.  It's about control.  Let's not make this thread about race.  We have plenty others to do that with.  :)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 04:48:44 PM »
I say again it's great to have you back, my question is can you actually fall off the face of the earth? And do airline pilots ever come close to passing over the edges?

Thanks

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 04:49:15 PM »
I agree with all of your ideas Wiggs. I have been feeling the effects of Planet Nibiru as well.

Don't patronize me midget.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 04:53:39 PM »
I say again it's great to have you back, my question is can you actually fall off the face of the earth? And do airline pilots ever come close to passing over the edges?

Thanks

Great questions Dave!  Thanks!  No you can't fall off the edge.  There is several hundred miles of ice known as Antarctica that prevents that. Regarding airline pilots, they can't just fly wherever they want this is why they don't run into this ice.

If the earth is spinning at 1,000 miles an hour, how do airplanes land?  It would be physically impossible to land an airplane with the earth spinning like that. The earth is immovable.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 04:55:27 PM »
Don't patronize me midget.

lol haha. Boring comeback. Very trite. I expect a lot more from you.  You can do better than that.

Wiggs...

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/61965/nibiru-coming-bringing-messiah-wake-jewish-world/#o1ssLK8lKCmEGXg5.97

When Breaking Israel News first reported on an apocalyptic scenario involving a mysterious star or planet whose tail is expected to result in extensive damage to Earth’s land masses and death to millions, the story was met with plenty of skepticism.

Since then, however, the connection between the planet Nibiru – also known as Planet X – and End of Days has been discussed with increasingly seriousness by a wide range of Jewish scholars.

To date, the biggest name associated with this story is Rabbi Moshe Sternbuch, a very prominent rabbi in Jerusalem. Although he did not verify an apocalyptic scenario, he did tell his student, Rabbi Daniel Travis, that there are big changes coming to the world. He also explained that the appearance of a star at the End of Days is plainly spoken of in the Zohar, Judaism’s primary mystical text.

A translation of Rabbi Sternbuch’s Zohar reference is available on a new blog Tracking Nibiru, maintained by the End of Days blogger Tomer Devorah. Excerpts from the relevant passage read:

At that time Melech Hamoshiach (Messiah the King) will awaken and go out from Gan Eden (Garden of Eden), from the place called Kan Tzippor, and will be revealed in the Galil (Galilee)…. A star will arise from the East side, flaming with all colors, and seven other stars will go around this star and make a war with it on all sides three times a day for 70 days, and all the people of the world will see.

In a video filmed on February 14, Travis recounts his conversation with Sternbuch and translates the extended passage from the Zohar. Although sections of the passage are obscure, Travis said, “We should at least know that we’re not in simple times. We see many of the signs of Moshiach (Messiah) already happened.”

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/61965/nibiru-coming-bringing-messiah-wake-jewish-world/#5JfraH93MFFqlom7.99
X

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 04:56:28 PM »
Wiggs: The Hebrew man's Alex jones!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 04:57:28 PM »
Wiggs, although I already shared this with you, I think its appropriate it to share it with getbig.

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 04:57:45 PM »
Wiggs: The Hebrew man's Alex jones!

That bastard Alex believes in a ball earth.  I have my reservations about Mr. Jones.  I'm beginning to believe he's a shill and may really be Bill Hicks.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »
Wiggs, I know I've only been here a little while so I'm sure you could care less about what I have to say - but I'm glad you're back man  (no BS or tricks, just 100% genuine)  You really don't give a f#@k and I respect that - peace be upon you  :D
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 05:08:35 PM »

Great questions Dave!  Thanks!  No you can't fall off the edge.  There is several hundred miles of ice known as Antarctica that prevents that. Regarding airline pilots, they can't just fly wherever they want this is why they don't run into this ice.

If the earth is spinning at 1,000 miles an hour, how do airplanes land?  It would be physically impossible to land an airplane with the earth spinning like that. The earth is immovable.

I just watched a doc on Flat Earth. Some interesting shit. Supposedly there was a guy who went to Antarctica and went beyond the ice. Now no one is allowed there. Hitler and the Nazi's went to Antarctica for some reason.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 05:10:39 PM »
Then why does it get dark sooner on the east coast?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2016, 05:16:33 PM »
I just watched a doc on Flat Earth. Some interesting shit. Supposedly there was a guy who went to Antarctica and went beyond the ice. Now no one is allowed there. Hitler and the Nazi's went to Antarctica for some reason.

It's an interesting concept, however I still don't understand how international  travel is explained, unless pilots are completely in the dark.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 05:41:05 PM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2016, 05:44:25 PM »
tell us about donald trump

does gravity hold down his combover?
"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2016, 05:48:28 PM »
tell us about donald trump

does gravity hold down his combover?

Nibiru is holding down his combover.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2016, 05:52:52 PM »

Thanks
The edge is the firmament and can't be penetrated. Nasa lies

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2016, 05:57:38 PM »
Nibiru is holding down his combover.

it do?
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2016, 06:09:32 PM »
The edge is the firmament and can't be penetrated. Nasa lies

I understand what the belief is, but I don't understand how air travel from say Texas to Russia to New York would not cause at least the edge of the firmament go be exposed.  A flat earth would make that kind of travel impossible unless the pilots are in the dark....

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2016, 06:09:50 PM »
Can you not just fuck off again you stupid black bastard

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2016, 06:24:24 PM »
How do people sail around the world then?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2016, 06:56:31 PM »
planet malcom x
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2016, 06:59:49 PM »
So when I fly and see the horizon and the curvature of the earth it's all a lie?  Are my eyes lying to me?  Is this the matrix?