Author Topic: Anyone here vape  (Read 10188 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Anyone here vape
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2018, 07:34:02 PM »
I’m not a vaper, I agree with you so what’s the problem? :D

:D

I will be there friday >:(

Best time to visit:
 may june july

Estimated cost:
 $410 for 1-day trip

Suggested itinerary:
 1 day in Temecula  ;D

;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2018, 07:40:18 PM »
It messes up your teeth really bad!!

Not to mention gums & lip

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2018, 08:25:40 PM »
Vaping heats the cannabis at a much lower temperature than an open flame...therefore...more of the cannabis plant survives when inhaled...its called decarboxylation...cannab is must be heated for thc and cbd to be active in the human body...however cannabis has a lot of health benefits that we still are learning..for example all of the terpenes..rosins...these all work synergistically..unfortu nately an open flame kills alot of the health benefits of cannabis as its too high a temperature for the terpines and health oriented parts of cannabis to survive..so smoking is a lot more just getting a direct high as opposed to experiencing the entire profile of the cannabis plant and its many medicinal benefits.

Therefore, if smoking weed as part of a holistic, healthy lifestyle..fighting cancer...cbd, terpenes, synergy,etc...vaping preserves much more of the plant than smoking because of the temperature...an open flame kills alot of healtny stuff but you do get high..you still get the high when vaping but you taste and experience the whole plant as fire doesn't kill most of it.

So if you're just partying....fuckin smoke..don't be a bitch ...roll a joint..

But if you are looking at health and wellness... vaping is much better than smoking cannabis..not because of the smoke but because fire kills most parts of the plant except the thc to get you high.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2018, 08:46:34 PM »
if you are looking at health and wellness... vaping is much better than smoking cannabis..not because of the smoke but because fire kills most parts of the plant except the thc to get you high.

I think consuming the raw plant along with the right combination of fats creates viability without heat... so if u want max benefit maybe juice the plant, along with other oral delivery methods (more the merrier lol).

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2018, 09:13:02 PM »
I think consuming the raw plant along with the right combination of fats creates viability without heat...

if one achieves this viability... u will get high without heat.. keep that in mind

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2018, 09:16:36 PM »
Vaping heats the cannabis at a much lower temperature than an open flame...therefore...more of the cannabis plant survives when inhaled...its called decarboxylation...cannab is must be heated for thc and cbd to be active in the human body...however cannabis has a lot of health benefits that we still are learning..for example all of the terpenes..rosins...these all work synergistically..unfortu nately an open flame kills alot of the health benefits of cannabis as its too high a temperature for the terpines and health oriented parts of cannabis to survive..so smoking is a lot more just getting a direct high as opposed to experiencing the entire profile of the cannabis plant and its many medicinal benefits.

Therefore, if smoking weed as part of a holistic, healthy lifestyle..fighting cancer...cbd, terpenes, synergy,etc...vaping preserves much more of the plant than smoking because of the temperature...an open flame kills alot of healtny stuff but you do get high..you still get the high when vaping but you taste and experience the whole plant as fire doesn't kill most of it.

So if you're just partying....fuckin smoke..don't be a bitch ...roll a joint..

But if you are looking at health and wellness... vaping is much better than smoking cannabis..not because of the smoke but because fire kills most parts of the plant except the thc to get you high.

Made the mistake of smoking a j.. Or attempting to... With the chic i work security for (who owns a grow-op & who's strain won cannabis cup) first night I was with her (back in Oct? B4 unsent to jail at least). At that time 2 hits was plenty for me, 3 too much. I took 5 that night and 10mins later couldn't walk lol... Seriously. Even now, after its been legal for 5 months, a joint would be wayyy too much, unless it's a little pinner like a prison cigarette. Now I can at least handle 4-5 hits of top shelf stuff like Wedding Cake or GSC or GG#4.

Thought it needed to be that wax/crumble shit to vape??? Can you vape flower??

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2018, 09:20:49 PM »
i smoke a joint every 2 hrs... on a slow day

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2018, 09:23:06 PM »
i smoke a joint every 2 hrs... on a slow day

No wonder you're so fucking stupid.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2018, 09:25:51 PM »
No wonder you're so fucking stupid.

whats your excuse?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2018, 09:28:01 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2018, 10:42:32 PM »

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2018, 10:46:16 AM »
Made the mistake of smoking a j.. Or attempting to... With the chic i work security for (who owns a grow-op & who's strain won cannabis cup) first night I was with her (back in Oct? B4 unsent to jail at least). At that time 2 hits was plenty for me, 3 too much. I took 5 that night and 10mins later couldn't walk lol... Seriously. Even now, after its been legal for 5 months, a joint would be wayyy too much, unless it's a little pinner like a prison cigarette. Now I can at least handle 4-5 hits of top shelf stuff like Wedding Cake or GSC or GG#4.

Thought it needed to be that wax/crumble shit to vape??? Can you vape flower??
Wax/crumble is generally hash...MUCH stronger than any joint so stay away from wax/crumble..its butane disolved,etc...wax crumble is really for advanced people

With flower you can buy a vape pen..put flower in..heats at lower temp than flame..in fact Snoop dogg makes one

But the easiest way is you just buy a cartridge of vape oil...screw it into a pen and smoke

They just take the flower...disolve in in oil and its ready to go..can vape in public..no smell...

Btw?..there is another compound in cannabis called cbd...its counteracts any overuse of cannabis like paranoia..racing mind,etc...called cbd...also fights cancer and a bunch of shit but users know cbd calms weed paranoia if you have too much. CBD is fantastic for just general anxiety and depression..no high...cbd is not psycoative like thc but its like a REALLY good antidepressant that works immediately.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2018, 02:27:09 AM »
Wax/crumble is generally hash...MUCH stronger than any joint so stay away from wax/crumble..its butane disolved,etc...wax crumble is really for advanced people

With flower you can buy a vape pen..put flower in..heats at lower temp than flame..in fact Snoop dogg makes one

But the easiest way is you just buy a cartridge of vape oil...screw it into a pen and smoke

They just take the flower...disolve in in oil and its ready to go..can vape in public..no smell...

Btw?..there is another compound in cannabis called cbd...its counteracts any overuse of cannabis like paranoia..racing mind,etc...called cbd...also fights cancer and a bunch of shit but users know cbd calms weed paranoia if you have too much. CBD is fantastic for just general anxiety and depression..no high...cbd is not psycoative like thc but its like a REALLY good antidepressant that works immediately.

Good to know.

Bout the cbc, that chic was giving me droplets full of it(like 4-5) to try to bring me down... Didn't work & we just gel asleep on her couch. Awkward waking up to her 16&17yr old daughters waking us up lol

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2018, 08:54:46 AM »

I tried some Texas legal neuro armour brand cbd oil. Didn’t do shit for back pain. I then went to Denver and tried some Jamaican lion cbd weed. Shit worked way better then a fucking pain pill. No pain and took effect in a couple minutes. But only last about 2 hours. I’m all for legalization. 
A

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2018, 10:17:31 AM »
Vaping is gay! Just smoke it like a man.
MIRAGETROPIN

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2018, 02:10:54 PM »
I vaped some hash oil. Fucked me up good.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2018, 02:25:44 PM »
Vaping is gay! Just smoke it like a man.
For getting high, yes...but some people need the whole plant for various physical and psychological conditions....not just looking to "blaze"....Vaping also allows you to discreetly medicate in publuc..no smell...I personally am renring a house from an older, very conservative senior and I just cant have that heavy smell..I love it but damn some dank weed just permeates clothes,etc...

Some older peoplealso come from a generation with  big stigma to marijuana and vaping and edibles lets them enjoy the plant without feeling self conscious

Cannabis in any form is gods plant....For the young its just blazing and munchies but this is a revolution...against pharmaceuticals and corrupt traditional medicine...

That being said..in a social setting..for fun and high smoking is a lot cooler...better taste too IMO

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2018, 09:44:12 PM »
 Vape, weed. Vape/Weed. All that shit is bad and a definite gateway for most teens.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2018, 05:50:17 AM »
Vape, weed. Vape/Weed. All that shit is bad and a definite gateway for most teens.
Thanks creepy old dude  ;D
p

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2018, 08:15:40 AM »

You know like 80-90 percent of NBA NFL smokes weed. It's nothing compared too narcotics. Old stubborn ignorant conservatives are the reason the party will never gain traction with young people. Legalization of cannabis would cut the opiate epidemic down big time. People are pumped full of poisonous meds when they could smoke or eat herb.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2018, 08:34:16 AM »
All that shit is bad and a definite gateway for most teens.

that is a lie, and anyone that greatly benefits from pot knows that its a lie. u r a bad person, lol

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2018, 09:22:06 AM »
that is a lie, and anyone that greatly benefits from pot knows that its a lie. u r a bad person, lol
weed is safer then alcohol
A

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2018, 09:25:01 AM »
weed is safer then alcohol

weed is safe period... gods cure all

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2018, 09:30:50 AM »
to be legal in Canada soon....I get some CBD oil by prescription from Aphria in Leamington, Ontario, near me. 50mg CBD and the back pain is gone for about 6-8 hours. I don't get high but definitely feel like I don't want to do much.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2018, 09:51:23 AM »
You know like 80-90 percent of NBA NFL smokes weed. It's nothing compared too narcotics. Old stubborn ignorant conservatives are the reason the party will never gain traction with young people. Legalization of cannabis would cut the opiate epidemic down big time. People are pumped full of poisonous meds when they could smoke or eat herb.

Yeah, I brought this up to one our NFL athletes, his exact words were. "guy, don't let anyone kid you. We smoke to high, not for pain..lol" NFL only tests for weed once a year.